[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
CR: YayeeUmarin/ KaetFong IG
My last week updating AF threads :( School starts next week. I'll still be around but just won't be able to share lovely photos with you all.
Aww. Good luck with your studies Mahalo! :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

I can help you

Press on the guy then click next, then press on Anne, and press again, then you have to type

Your First and Last Name:

(No need for the second row)

Then your e-mail:

Phone Number:

Then re-type what is on top on the last box.
Cool I shall go do that. Thanx!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How do you guys know who's leading?? 

Anonymous, your siggie is changing ever so constantly. HAHA.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Anonymous, your siggie is changing ever so constantly. HAHA.
HAHA! I know. I can't help it. I'm always coming up with new ideas for my siggie. :p But I've had this one for the past two days now I think. That's longer than usual. :lol: :lol2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks jana. :) How is Pong in the top ten?? I don't find him huggable. :scratchhead2: Lol. No offense to any of his fans. He's not bad looking, but he's not that appealing either. Anyways, it'll be awesome to see Anne in this magazine with the younger generation. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
He was more attractive a couple years ago. But not so much anymore. :thumbdown: He's not aging well. Plus, his repetitive perverted characters don't help either. I hope he doesn't become a Nok Chatchai who seduces girls even though they're twenty years younger than him. :yuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
HAHA! I know. I can't help it. I'm always coming up with new ideas for my siggie. :p But I've had this one for the past two days now I think. That's longer than usual. :lol: :lol2:
Haha. I was like that when I first started too. I kept changing things around. Now I'm settled. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Haha phatman, you had that avatar for like, months now. 

The top ten go to the photoshoot, you never know this happens Anne wasn't on the top ten for a day then yesterday she got back up again.
Yeah... I can't find a good pic to replace it.