[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW, they finally have a opening ceremony huh...Everyone look great, simply and still beautiful :) :). Anyways Ann is so pretty in her dress, I mean she always been lol! Hope get to see more of her like that then her in her nerdy glass, which i have no problem about that but i was to see her look her best in all her of from now on lakorn lol, let just say i missed those days of her :cry:!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loooooooooooooooooooooove this fanmade awwwww sooooo saaaaad  :cry: i really really miss kim on screen  :cry1:

cr as tagged

for more pics
saaaad saaaad am in love with their eyes expression 

cr IG cherychob

cr IG annethong

cr IG :thongentertainment

now back to the good mood  :wink:  :pervie:

cr as tagged

hilarious anne

cr as tagged

cr IG:pploypploypploy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want more updates. Hehe. Peter should update about ARO more. His son is cute , but...I'm greedy for AP. Hehe.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
geez, cant wait for this lakorn...anne is my most favorite person on the earth, and peter is the person i most want to sleep with....LMAO...and they are united in a lakorn with the adorable mark and kimberly!! how much better can it get for me?! 555

on a random note, peter's son was born on my brother's birthday!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
geez, cant wait for this lakorn...anne is my most favorite person on the earth, and peter is the person i most want to sleep with....LMAO...and they are united in a lakorn with the adorable mark and kimberly!! how much better can it get for me?! 555

on a random note, peter's son was born on my brother's birthday!
Haha. Your comment on Peter being the one you want to sleep with the most got me cracking.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow at Mark hand  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: ...God Dammit, kiss already!  :rant:  :rant:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Oh wow at Mark hand  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: ...God Dammit, kiss already!  :rant:  :rant:
Oh my, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out! Haha. That is pretty much...her butt.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh my, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out! Haha. That is pretty much...her butt.
you crack me out  :loool: how come you didn't see that that was the first thing i noticed hhhhhhhhhhhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
you crack me out  :loool: how come you didn't see that that was the first thing i noticed hhhhhhhhhhhh

I was on my phone, so I wasn't focused on anything besides that there's a cartoon version of the pic. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now that I look back at AP pics....we haven't gotten a single professional/official pic of the two. There's no HD pic at all. Oh man...so so sad.