[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
yes im in college. im not too worried about finals. im usually a last minute person, the day before final is when i actually start panicking lol

anyways lan is so stupid. it doesnt happen that way. it would have worked if she didnt put so much effort into making thun jealous. ugh, she starting to get on my nerves again lol
wow,If i start studying the day be4 my final, I'll fail for sure cuz i dont usually study during the whole semester, the week be4 final is the my actual study period for that course...pretty lazy huh??I know...cant help it...

haha, for lan, I dont wanna spoil it.i'll just say that she finally changed in Episode 11 and thats why Weet cried which made us love him more :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hahah about the bow on her shoulder! That was hilarious!
Yes true maybe more lakorns might turn out more realistic after 365. Who knows if they get good feedbacks back though? Regardless or not, like what you said "life is not always sweet, there are problems and sometimes it's not just third hands. It could be about work, family, and just plain trying to be with someone you love." it is true.
The viewers do like to watch cute scenes..sudden slips where the Pra'eks catches the Nang'eks..a slap and a kiss and etc..
but 365 is realistic!!! Some of us can see us in her shoes which we are able to relate to! :rolleyes: and even ball our eyes out when we see Lan cry :cry1:

Not only that, Lan's sister Da's part are relate-able too!!!
Yeap this lakorn is more realistic than many of the lakorn I had watch throughout my life...and I tend to like this lakorn a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! more than other lakorn too...like I had say maybe I can relate to it....

people tend to turn away from the truth because they don't want to see their bad images, but it will be nice if they pay attention and watch this lakorn, they see how annoying their attitudes are..this could help them realize and change...I always want people to tell me the bad things i did instead of the good so I can improve myself. This lakorn really reflect people life, attitude and problem...I just hope people will learn to accept the truth by watching this lakorn and some of their attitude so they will not loose the person they love the most...

Well maybe I'm getting old so I see thing in a different perspective than the younger generation which why I tend to watch lakorn that more of life relating than fantasy-unrealistic lakorn because I want to gain things out of what I spend my time on.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
considering the pra ek, kru cook didnt have a competitor. he went up against nadech character. it's a matter of popularity not talent. so im good. if it was based on talent i would have gone anne style on tv pool lol
agree, agree..the poll is not base on talent like you said so I would not care much. KA have taken the spot for some times already..and we all know they're super in our heart regardless

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Yeap this lakorn is more realistic than many of the lakorn I had watch throughout my life...and I tend to like this lakorn a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! more than other lakorn too...like I had say maybe I can relate to it....

people tend to turn away from the truth because they don't want to see their bad images, but it will be nice if they pay attention and watch this lakorn, they see how annoying their attitudes are..this could help them realize and change...I always want people to tell me the bad things i did instead of the good so I can improve myself. This lakorn really reflect people life, attitude and problem...I just hope people will learn to accept the truth by watching this lakorn and some of their attitude so they will not loose the person they love the most...

Well maybe I'm getting old so I see thing in a different perspective than the younger generation which why I tend to watch lakorn that more of life relating than fantasy-unrealistic lakorn because I want to gain things out of what I spend my time on.
Well said!!!Bravo!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think this type of lakorns will eventually be a trend.
365 is the first one,so people might not be ready to accept it
but i think they will do sooner or later!!!\

fun

Expired Sarnie
nag, if you dont mind me shortening your name a bit, you are so insightful and open. we usually want to hear only the good things about ourselves, we are pretty dam selfish and sometimes egotistic. i have never been in a relationship (bf/gf type of relation lol) but i have seen many around me who does exactly what lan do. i can even imagine myself doing that. i always tell my sisters to give some time to their boyfriend. my youngest sister, she always trying to make her boyfriend jealous. i dont understand, do you have to tell him all the guys you have encountered. i dont mean to eavesdrop but it's hard not to listen when we are in the same room and she is speaking awfully loud. i always tell her to spare her boyfriend some thoughts. he doesnt always want to hear about her bragging about how many guys hit on her that day.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Well said!!!Bravo!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think this type of lakorns will eventually be a trend.
365 is the first one,so people might not be ready to accept it
but i think they will do sooner or later!!!\
thank you...

I hope this would be a trend for future lakorn too because it will be nice for the viewers like us/me

fun

Expired Sarnie
tracy, after hitting college, im satisfy with a C. all the things i have learned in high school were bullshits lol i dont know about you, but during my high school years, they were pretty harsh on us. they made us learn the MLA style of writing. and in college it is not even useful. i have to start all over with learning the step to cite my papers i write.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
fun...no problem.

I used be like Lan, very insecure about love especially when you find the person you have been waiting for so long...but situations taught you be stronger and learn to trust the person you love. As time goes by, you face many problems, miscommunications and so on like it shows on this lakorn you learn to change and accept the other person because you just love him so much...after sometime together you learn to change yourself and adjust to the new life like Lan has done.

I also found that to be better person we need to know our negative side so we can improve that side ourselves and become a better person.

Lan really reflect many women I would say.

Anyway gotta get back to work before my boss fired me...hehe.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tracy, after hitting college, im satisfy with a C. all the things i have learned in high school were bullshits lol i dont know about you, but during my high school years, they were pretty harsh on us. they made us learn the MLA style of writing. and in college it is not even useful. i have to start all over with learning the step to cite my papers i write.
One more post..

wait till you get to work and you realize everything you learn from high school or colleges are useless...they just need the paper that you graduate...hahaha you have to learn everything all over again so learning is never end.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
haha,comparing to college, high school is just a waste of time to me too.
I immgrated to Canada 5 years ago and i had to learn the damn english before taking all those "regular" courses. Recall all those high school years,i dont remember what i actually learned.

Oh and in our college, grade C is pretty dangerous cuz if u screw one course, and your gpa becomes lower than C,you'll be asked to withdraw. that is just scary!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
C is dangerous but that's not just what im receiving. i meant i will be happy if i end up with a C in the course.

nag, i dont even want to think about life after college. im already struggling and trying to save as much as possible but lately all my savings has been going down. i dont think i can even rent a room for next year and pay off a car when i actually do leave home. im thankful to community college, i dont think i would have survived if i went straight to a 4 year college.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
One more post..

wait till you get to work and you realize everything you learn from high school or colleges are useless...they just need the paper that you graduate...hahaha you have to learn everything all over again so learning is never end.
TRue!!
:eek:fftopic:
and that's why im considering changing my major to a much easier one,like math...haha
Cuz im in health sciences currently, and i found it hard.its all about biology,chemistry,and dieases. Im tired of it. I dont even wanna be a doctor or nurses or something related to hospitals cuz im not comfortable seeing all the wounds or blood...that makes me sick..
I just wanna get the graduation paper and go get a job.
Dont wanna live under my parents roof anymore,not because i dont like them,its just that i dont wanna let them take care of me,I wanna learn how to take care of myself....

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
C is dangerous but that's not just what im receiving. i meant i will be happy if i end up with a C in the course.

nag, i dont even want to think about life after college. im already struggling and trying to save as much as possible but lately all my savings has been going down. i dont think i can even rent a room for next year and pay off a car when i actually do leave home. im thankful to community college, i dont think i would have survived if i went straight to a 4 year college.
Haha,I'll be happy with a C too if the school doesnt have the kick-out rule!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i want to kick thun. i mean it's tiring to always hear his life nagging/whinning/noisy but he is always freaking walking away from the problem!!! how is that going to fix things. he hasn't changed for the better. he is always running the opposite direction.