[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think that they both have crushes on each other! :coverlaf: They love working with each other and are always mentioning about each other. They are really professional to be able to act like a real couple even though they aren't in real life. I think that Noi is okay with them acting together. She watches Ken's lakorns. I think that since Ken comes home to her everyday she doesn't really mind what happens in his lakorns.

I love them both! I agree with you both rice and dila on Ken's lakorns. I can't seem to watch them even though Ken is freaken hot in them! I just couldn't go through with watching Aff cry every episode and I'm not a Chompoo fan so I was never going to watch WWW. I only like watching Ken with Ann, cherry, sometimes Janie. I like Ann with Ken, Chakrit, Willy, maybe Rome. I can be really picky when it comes to couples in lakorns. :sweat:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its impossible if they don't have a feeling to each other but i think they have a respect to each other too,both are taken..I think Noi is okay but as a women,of course she's jealous..hey,look at ken's eyes in tub scene..full of love... :wub:
OMG! i got KA's high fever after that scene..

About ken's lakorn,i only watch him with Ann but i really want to watch his lakorn with Aom because i think i like Aom,but not as much as i like Ann..never watch one of her lakorn.. :lol2:
But about Ann's lakorn..hahaha..i can watch all her lakorn,i don't really care abut her pra ek..But i'm not really like her with Mart.I think likit was an interesting lakorn but because of mart acting,i'm really dissapointed..Sorry mart's fans. :hide:
Ann look great with all her pra ek...
*I watch some of BTS of BBK and you know what,sometimes i think Aum has a crush to Ann..He always tease and want to be close to Ann and always talk about his kiss with Ann..And the way he kissed Ann in BBK,look like a pervert.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^lol, I don't really like Mart either, he just has the same emotions all the time or something. I'm not a fan of Aum either when I watched BBK I watched for Art and Jaja! I'm such a bad Ann fan!I think other than Ann as Ken's costar I like him with Cris too! They were so cute in BTLS!

I'm having KA fever, I went back to watch the ending of SSH and got butterfly's from the kiss! I was like the the hey, they kiss a lot more in 365 WHR but I'm getting butterfly's from this scene! :coverlaf: I can't seem to get over the tub and bed scene! :crush: :cloud9: :drools: :pervie:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol, I don't really like Mart either, he just has the same emotions all the time or something. I'm not a fan of Aum either when I watched BBK I watched for Art and Jaja! I'm such a bad Ann fan!I think other than Ann as Ken's costar I like him with Cris too! They were so cute in BTLS!

I'm having KA fever, I went back to watch the ending of SSH and got butterfly's from the kiss! I was like the the hey, they kiss a lot more in 365 WHR but I'm getting butterfly's from this scene! :coverlaf: I can't seem to get over the tub and bed scene! :crush: :cloud9: :drools: :pervie:
You're a bad Ann's fan.. :p
I don't like Aum too but i can accept his with ann because of him acting..jaja was so cute...
BTLS,i bought the DVD but until now i never watch it..Like i said before,i can's stand watch ken with other girl..lol,like i'm his wife.. :ghehe:

From 365 ep 9 air on Thursday until now,4 DAYS already but i still can't stop rewatching that tub and bed scene..I'm blushing everytime i watch that scene..The kiss in 365 better than SSH..its more deep and passionate. :woot: :kiss3: :drool:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
You should watch BTLS. I didn't really think that she was going to be okay with Ken but they have good chemistry! Ann is my top actress with Ken and then Cris!

I love all the kisses! They are just amazing together! I can't stop watching them kiss! I rewind over and over again! :pervie: :drools: I can't stop watching it, the gifs on this forum makes me watch it over and over!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess we are pervert... :scratchchin: :rolleyes1: :whistle: :pervie:
Jin,you understand Thai right?
I posted a clip at AFC on Mam gaem daeng thrread..can you tell me what Ann said about it??
I'm dying to know about MGD!!!..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
My Thai is still a little rough but I think she said that they haven't finalized everything yet for the lakorn. Sorry that's all I can really get out of that.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The Premium is out!

I was disappointed that it didn't have that many BTS or new pictures. :thumbdown: The last one didn't come out so well. Sorry about the quality.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks iluvjin for uploading the pics. Love them =)

Anyway, what are lakorn are you guys talking about that Ann said it isn't finalize yet?

I love episode 9, can't wait until next week.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks iluvjin for uploading the pics. Love them =)

Anyway, what are lakorn are you guys talking about that Ann said it isn't finalize yet?

I love episode 9, can't wait until next week.
Its about this lakorn.I hope the rumor is true because the summary sounds good..

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/42113-mam-gaem-daengunconfirmed/

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Whats the storyline again? I didn't see it. I do want to know what it's about.

I'm can't wait to watch the next episode! Toon and Lan are so cute together!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
You can read mini summary at AFC..Here the link.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Annthongprasom/index.php?showtopic=1549&st=0

Yeah Jin,i'm so excited for next episode..I want to know what the old guy said to Lan about Toon..Is he Nid's father??
I'm excited but from the preview seems like the next episode Lan-Toon will argue again.. :no: :no:
I just hope Lan will not back as an old Lan..I like the new Lan in ep 9..She's more calm..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
yep, that was Nid's dad, he told Toon to stop Lan from bothering Nid. I guess Nid did something to make Lan yell at her again. Dang the drama! I just want to see sweet scenes between Toon and Lan! :coverlaf: Yep, Lan got a little calmer but knowing her personality shes going to get mad again.

Thanks, after reading it, I remembered that I read it already. lol!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I hope Toon will be on lan's side and not blame lan..Soemtimes i think Nawat is more clever than toon..
I guess if Toon-lan argue again,Weet will take the advantage to hit on Lan..He said he will not lrt Lan back to Toon if Toon makes Lan cry again....
I want to see more :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

I hope my internet will not be lesbian on Wednesday & Thursday.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Just watching Anonymous sub. From the preview I'm sure I will hate Toon even more. For sure Weet will do something and confess that he love Lan. Oh nooooo, more drama's coming for next episode and more drama between Lan-Toon-Racha-Weet-Nid...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Enjoy all the sweet scenes between Ken and Ann...so much sparkles between these two actors. I just love esp 9 so much..but seem there gonna be some drama coming soon...I should have an umbrella ready for the storm...hehe

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think that they both have crushes on each other! :coverlaf: They love working with each other and are always mentioning about each other. They are really professional to be able to act like a real couple even though they aren't in real life. I think that Noi is okay with them acting together. She watches Ken's lakorns. I think that since Ken comes home to her everyday she doesn't really mind what happens in his lakorns.

I was wondering the same too about they might have crush on each other...

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
this fan video made by anonymousblue2001 is so beautiful and sweet. i like it a lot. ken and ann are amazing together.