[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
sawan biang was one of the best ! it was an all time favorite. this is a really good lakorn as well it's more like a reality-lakorn but people just want all that exageration and stuff

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
For me,i love all their lakorn together..
I love Napat-Rachen in Oum Ruk,i love Kawee in SB,i love Alin in SSH and i love Toon &hate Lan before,but now,i hate Toon & love Lan..I know at the end i'll love both of them but until now,i love love them in ep 9.. :coverlaf:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
For me,i love all their lakorn together..
I love Napat-Rachen in Oum Ruk,i love Kawee in SB,i love Alin in SSH and i love Toon &hate Lan before,but now,i hate Toon & love Lan..I know at the end i'll love both of them but until now,i love love them in ep 9.. :coverlaf:
how about Nit and Git from their first lakorn Rang Ngao? i thought that was a pretty good lakorn too, but my least favorite out of all their lakorns.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
how about Nit and Git from their first lakorn Rang Ngao? i thought that was a pretty good lakorn too, but my least favorite out of all their lakorns.
Rang Ngao,oh forgot about that but i only like Moonin..Don't like Moortha..She's weak and stupid..And Veekit was so so nice and polite..And look at their first R scene..Its look so polite.. :coverlaf:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Rang Ngao,oh forgot about that but i only like Moonin..Don't like Moortha..She's weak and stupid..And Veekit was so so nice and polite..And look at their first R scene..Its look so polite.. :coverlaf:
haha you're just like Ken he forgets about Rang Ngao too. if you compare Rang Ngao R scene too Sawan Biang R scene yes it was soo polite! haha ken was so sweet and cute in there and i agree i liked Moonin wen she came in, i was very annoyed of Mootha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha you're just like Ken he forgets about Rang Ngao too. if you compare Rang Ngao R scene too Sawan Biang R scene yes it was soo polite! haha ken was so sweet and cute in there and i agree i liked Moonin wen she came in, i was very annoyed of Mootha
Yeah,ken was so cute back then and now he's so HOT..
My favourite scene was when moonin slap MD's wife and at the party when she argue with ken..Ann was superb that time because she's angry but at the same time her tears drop because she love ken.

Btw,all of their role..I love Kawee and Alin..just imagine if Kawee meet Alin..i wonder who'll R who..maybe Alin will R kawee.. :coverlaf:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm serious man...Ep. 9 is killing me mannnnnn..!!!! I can't get enough of it.... So sad to see that they r going to be having problem again...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the picture but aww man! This is what I'm gonna wake up early to?
Seeing problems and all? :teary:
It's okay! It's all for Ken & Ann! :D ehhehe
Anyways, Dila! ahaha You're so funny. I can't even imagine that!
Well, if Kawee met Alin and Alin R's him, of course he's gonna be willing! Only if there's no Narin then it's a yes? lol :lmao3:
Awww man! Now i miss Sawan Biang. I haven't watch it for awhile now. It's been at least a month or so now. How depressing! :shock2: :faint: :unsure:
I'll have a Ken & Ann Marathon this week. Well, I'll try to. :p
I'm always having Ken & Ann fever! I'm gonna have Sawan Biang Fever all over again! :dance2:
Anyways, I just hope to see at least some cute scenes tomorrow..if possible. :rolleyes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm going be watching sawan bieng again...can't get enough of ken and ann... They r seriously getting in some deep s*** in 365 days of love...I don't think I can take it anymore... It so much!!!!but I will watch till the end.. I just want everything to get better soon...hope to see a good ending for this lakorn... It better be a good ending...LOL...

Hope tommorow ep. Won't kill me...LOL...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the picture but aww man! This is what I'm gonna wake up early to?
Seeing problems and all? :teary:
It's okay! It's all for Ken & Ann! :D ehhehe
Anyways, Dila! ahaha You're so funny. I can't even imagine that!
Well, if Kawee met Alin and Alin R's him, of course he's gonna be willing! Only if there's no Narin then it's a yes? lol :lmao3:
Awww man! Now i miss Sawan Biang. I haven't watch it for awhile now. It's been at least a month or so now. How depressing! :shock2: :faint: :unsure:
I'll have a Ken & Ann Marathon this week. Well, I'll try to. :p
I'm always having Ken & Ann fever! I'm gonna have Sawan Biang Fever all over again! :dance2:
Anyways, I just hope to see at least some cute scenes tomorrow..if possible. :rolleyes:
lol yeah..If Alin meet Kawee,sure :r-scene-pop-corn: turn :w-scene-pop-corn: and there's no kawee Jr or little alin because Alin don't like a kid....but if narin meet Kru cook,it will be boring,both was so calm and quiet..

3 more hours till ep 10 will air..Hope there's another willing scene..
And yeah,i love when 2 guys fight for a women but i don't like when girls fight for a men..Its look stupid and annoyed..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: Reading all the Kawee and Alin comments wants them to make a lakorn based off of those characters with Ken and Ann. They both won't give in easily. But it'll be hard becuase Kawee is really going to hate Alin, he'll R her first to shut her up, then she'll make a move later! :pervie: I just love Ken and Ann more thinking about that happening! :dance1:

My mom doesn't watch lakorns so I never watch them with her. My sister once in awhile watch lakorns. I had my younger sister watch SSH and she liked it but didn't like SB.

Toon deserves to have Lan be taken from him. He needs to understand her better. Lan needs some time away from Toon because he can't keep his problems away from home. (Nid and her father are going to come to there house to yell at him and Lan.) Lan needs to tone down her jealously while she is away and trust that Toon won't cheat and leave her. There is going to be so much drama in today's episode. I want to see alot of cute scenes even though I know they will be going through a rough time in this weeks episode. I can't wait to see what happens! :yummy:

I love Ken and Ann together and will always love seeing them together. I been trying to buy the calender but have no luck. I'll try asking my Thai friend tomorrow. They announced that it will be sold at the 7/11 but I haven't seen it for a week.

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
Lol you guys are so funny, I love Alin character, she is so carefree and when she want something, she'll never back down :thumbsup: . Oh how much I love Kawee (super sexy with the hair and outfits :drool: ), but I hate his smart mouth, sometimes.
It’s true, people don’t really like reality-like lakorn, I guess they probably expecting Lan to be the sweet n’ek who won’t say a word even if she’s dying inside :nono1: . I actually like Lan character (only when she’s super crazy that’s when I kinda don’t like her :crazy: ), its Toon that I have problem with :numchuck: :arrg: . And did mentioned how much I love ep. 9, I got all giggly every time I watched it :heart: .
Lol at the pic of Weet hitting Toon, the position looks so funny :yes: . On next episode I really hope what Toon said is just trying to protect Lan from Racha crazy husband (you know, once she’s out of his life, she is no longer in danger) :nailbiter: .

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol yeah..If Alin meet Kawee,sure :r-scene-pop-corn: turn :w-scene-pop-corn: and there's no kawee Jr or little alin because Alin don't like a kid....but if narin meet Kru cook,it will be boring,both was so calm and quiet..

3 more hours till ep 10 will air..Hope there's another willing scene..
And yeah,i love when 2 guys fight for a women but i don't like when girls fight for a men..Its look stupid and annoyed..
Ahahha! Forreals! :lmao3:
Narin & Kru Cook would be very adorable but it'll be like Tom's & Narin's relationship if you look at it. :shrug:
Gosh! I hate both but if i have to choose, i'll pick guy vs. guy for a girl than girl vs. girl. Both are annoying but man! the girls are like :numchuck: :angry: :ninja: lol
Can't wait for Ep.10 :D :dance1: I'm starting to get tire. :sleep: I can do this! STAY UP MODE! lol :arrg:

:coverlaf: Reading all the Kawee and Alin comments wants them to make a lakorn based off of those characters with Ken and Ann. They both won't give in easily. But it'll be hard becuase Kawee is really going to hate Alin, he'll R her first to shut her up, then she'll make a move later! :pervie: I just love Ken and Ann more thinking about that happening! :dance1:

My mom doesn't watch lakorns so I never watch them with her. My sister once in awhile watch lakorns. I had my younger sister watch SSH and she liked it but didn't like SB.

Toon deserves to have Lan be taken from him. He needs to understand her better. Lan needs some time away from Toon because he can't keep his problems away from home. (Nid and her father are going to come to there house to yell at him and Lan.) Lan needs to tone down her jealously while she is away and trust that Toon won't cheat and leave her. There is going to be so much drama in today's episode. I want to see alot of cute scenes even though I know they will be going through a rough time in this weeks episode. I can't wait to see what happens! :yummy:

I love Ken and Ann together and will always love seeing them together. I been trying to buy the calender but have no luck. I'll try asking my Thai friend tomorrow. They announced that it will be sold at the 7/11 but I haven't seen it for a week.
Ahahha! I didn't even think of that! Heck yeah He'll R her to just shut up but i feel like Alin will beat him up before he can get anywhere. :lmao3:
I would love to see a Lakorn like that! :dance2:
Same here! Although SB was intense and had ONLY 4 :r-scene-pop-corn:, it wasn't bad! It was emotionally cute and pissy. :lmao3: jk
Btw, Really? Dang 7/11. It's on Ethaicd as we all know it.
But what the heck? If you're in Thailand, might as well just get it! ahahhaha But i do hope you find one soon! Are you gonna go to the Autograph session for the calender like they always do every year? ^_^

Anyways, Heck yeah! I don't get why toon has to get all fed up about it. He needs to double check himself and rethink. :nono1: I love you toon but you're just :annoyed: !!!
Gosh. I just want to SMACK Nid. :numchuck: Who wants to join? Lol :sweat: :arrg:
I think Nid's father is gonna accuse Toon for messing with his daughter when REALLY they ain't got nothin' with eachother. SERIOUSLY NOTHING. :angry: Actually, now that i think of it, i want to SMACK TOON, LAN, NID, & RACHA! Knock some senses into their brains. :clap2: lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahahha! Forreals! :lmao3:
Narin & Kru Cook would be very adorable but it'll be like Tom's & Narin's relationship if you look at it. :shrug:
Gosh! I hate both but if i have to choose, i'll pick guy vs. guy for a girl than girl vs. girl. Both are annoying but man! the girls are like :numchuck: :angry: :ninja: lol
Can't wait for Ep.10 :D :dance1: I'm starting to get tire. :sleep: I can do this! STAY UP MODE! lol :arrg:

Ahahha! I didn't even think of that! Heck yeah He'll R her to just shut up but i feel like Alin will beat him up before he can get anywhere. :lmao3:
I would love to see a Lakorn like that! :dance2:
Same here! Although SB was intense and had ONLY 4 :r-scene-pop-corn:, it wasn't bad! It was emotionally cute and pissy. :lmao3: jk
Btw, Really? Dang 7/11. It's on Ethaicd as we all know it.
But what the heck? If you're in Thailand, might as well just get it! ahahhaha But i do hope you find one soon! Are you gonna go to the Autograph session for the calender like they always do every year? ^_^

Anyways, Heck yeah! I don't get why toon has to get all fed up about it. He needs to double check himself and rethink. :nono1: I love you toon but you're just :annoyed: !!!
Gosh. I just want to SMACK Nid. :numchuck: Who wants to join? Lol :sweat: :arrg:
I think Nid's father is gonna accuse Toon for messing with his daughter when REALLY they ain't got nothin' with eachother. SERIOUSLY NOTHING. :angry: Actually, now that i think of it, i want to SMACK TOON, LAN, NID, & RACHA! Knock some senses into their brains. :clap2: lol
:lol2: :rofl: :lmao2: Alin will beat him up before he can get anywhere..just like she beat Khun Lek..
Let me join you to SMACK Toon,Lan,Nid & Racha... :gungirl:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, there is alot of misunderstanding in this lakorn, but it happens. I don't like Nid and still don't she seems to like Wat but keeps on going after Toon, I really want to kick her A**! I bet her father said some lies but she doesn't want to deny it so that Toon and Lan will leave each other. I hate seeing drama in lakorns, to much is too much. I love Ken and Ann but they should decrease the drama. I want more love scenes! :lolyup: :pervie:

About the calender signing, I do want to but I don't feel like enduring the heat in a never ending line. :spicy: If it falls on a weekend and not a school day then I'm for it though. I'll ask my friends to go with me. It won't be fun to just go by myself. I bet my roommate would love to go. I meet a few celebrities but she hasn't. I think I made her fall in love with Ananda after she saw the pictures and watched his movie. :coverlaf:

I love Thailand!