[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Out of the three series, I think this one is most interesting. 
I saw a brief teaser and it looks good.
the 2nd part story Margie/Chakrit is the most interesting one fah krajang dao the older version is kind of boring 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
the 2nd part story Margie/Chakrit is the most interesting one fah krajang dao the older version is kind of boring 

Ironically, I saw both old versions with Noon/Por and Tik K/Chatchai! I love Tik K/Chatchai's version more.  Noon and Por's version was stupid at times, but it's still good, not much romance between pra'nang.  In Nok/Tik's version, Chatchai seemed so "horny" Lol like he's always touching Tik but I love Tik K in there. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Ironically, I saw both old versions with Noon/Por and Tik K/Chatchai! I love Tik K/Chatchai's version more.  Noon and Por's version was stupid at times, but it's still good, not much romance between pra'nang.  In Nok/Tik's version, Chatchai seemed so "horny" Lol like he's always touching Tik but I love Tik K in there. lol
yep that is why Tv Scene chose P'Chakrit since he reminded of K'Nok Chatchai obsessive role and Margie is a tomboy like P'Tik K 
and P'Por N his a police so they pick P'Boy Pakorn and Matt looks mature 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da teaser doesn't show much of these couple so i need more to judge this part of da series but after all everyone look great!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ true true, the teaser didn't really show this couple...
which leaves me more anticipated for the lakorn. 
Matt looks beautiful here, and looks quite good with Boy :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
will each part be a full length lakorn?

this series looks much more interesting than i expected. 
i like the relationship of the 3 girls

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think all three parts seem interesting and am waiting for all three parts. Matt and Boy look gret together. :)