(CH.7) Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (Lenitas)

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
I don't know if she really is...the story line there is sort of vague. I mean...when did vee and his wife ever sleep together? (recently, I mean). And, they don't really make it clear if she really is or not. I have a feeling not...but it "seems" so. Hopefully that will be cleared up in the next ep or so.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
Vee knows he was sleeping wiht Mo, he saw her in her be and he continue with it anyway. It was kinda funny as he got closer to her the camera disappered and the next sceen was with Mo crying.
Oh and with the ring , he knows that it was Mo and he gave up the ring and i don't think he would take off his wedding ring if it was lada/

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
so far this lakorn is good but vee and mo are hardly together which suck, can't wait to watch the next parts though

slee00

sarNie Adult
One of the thing that kinda turn me off is that Vee is still married and still care for his wife...yet at the same time...he is falling in love with Mo....Does not sit well in my tummy...I prefer him separate from his wife or divorced before this relationship...and the drug thing is an excuse...since Vee know exactly who he was doing it with since he took off his wedding ring before he did it...

But this is a pretty cast...good storyline

NiTha

sarNie Adult
So that was Byron, I wasn't sure if that was him or not. His english is sooo good. Byron is super hot :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
You can watch the first episode in here. You don't to time to have to download.

Open the Windows Media Player then go to file and choose Open Url then copy this link and paste into the open box. After that click ok the you can watch lol.

Episode 12
rtsp://69.41.174.66/2006-07-12-MuenRaoJaRukGun

anjos

slee00 said:
One of the thing that kinda turn me off is that Vee is still married and still care for his wife...yet at the same time...he is falling in love with Mo....Does not sit well in my tummy...I prefer him separate from his wife or divorced before this relationship...and the drug thing is an excuse...since Vee know exactly who he was doing it with since he took off his wedding ring before he did it...

But this is a pretty cast...good storyline
[post="140168"][/post]​

yeah..... I agreen w/you..... at least he divorced his wife frist...... that mean he's cheating on his wife... well... kinda in a way.... but he know exactly what he's doing........

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
yeah..... I agreen w/you..... at least he divorced his wife frist...... that mean he's cheating on his wife... well... kinda in a way.... but he know exactly what he's doing........
[post="143950"][/post]​
Ditto to both of you guys... it's still adultary I gave up on lakorn a long ago... :wavecry:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So it end???? Did LaShaWaDee die??? I would hate it that they killed her character off, but that seem like it's the only way so that mo and vee can be together.... so sad..

Mann

iamnowhere said:
So it end???? Did LaShaWaDee die??? I would hate it that they killed her character off, but that seem like it's the only way so that mo and vee can be together.... so sad..
[post="148094"][/post]​
yes...laochavadee died...she finally turned nice and she died but like you said thats the only way mo and vee could get together...that one lady killed her but they died together... :D

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
i gotta say.. this drama wasted about 3gig from my harddrive. i first dl coz of the theme song (NJ - khon jao num ta).. so i made the mistake of thinking the drama was good.

Vee's character was so weak..

but the best part of this dragging drama was when Mo's sister-in-law told the old lady with the scars off

many

I watched it but I don't really like this lakorn what a pity that there are no sweet scenes between vee and mo :angry:

yxiong

sarNie Egg
this lakorn sounds good. does anyone know where i can watch it?