(CH.7) Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (Lenitas)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH.. I THINK IF THEY ALREADY FILM IT, THEY SHOULD LET IT DOWN. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HAVE TO CUT IT, IT DOESN'T SEEMED TO BE SOOOOO BAD...I MEAN, OTHER LAKORN IS WORSER THAN THIS AND THEY DIDN'T CUT IT OUT!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarN said:
oooooOO remeber Pleung Payu they have the teaser out where OIl slap Aum on the bed full of rose or soemthing .. .it was never in the lakorn loll
[post="131971"][/post]​
When the time of this lakorn on air and have alot of news come out that Aum dress too sexy. That’s why channel 7 cut out alot of the scenes. But I haven’t watched this lakorn yet lol.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think the slap scene was just for promotion, because as the story goes, how would that fit in? lol, they both dress as if their on their honeymoon and roses on bed like they planned to sleep together, but p'ek slaps her? lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, the scene where Vee sleeps with Mo was so disappointing! One minute he leaned in to kiss her and then the scene was cut to something else and when they came back to Vee & Mo, it was done and Mo was crying. What was Vee doing sitting at the computer? I just didn't get it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
iamnowhere said:
Maybe there's another bed scene later in the lakorn???? (huh, huh) ;) ;) ;)
[post="131975"][/post]​

:lmao: ok ok since there another "R" come up ... i'll give it a benfit of a doubt dat the preview scene is in his second attempt hahahha

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarN said:
:lmao:  ok ok since there another  "R" come up ... i'll give it a benfit of a doubt dat the preview scene is in his second attempt hahahha
[post="132357"][/post]​
No more "R" scene lol.....hahahahahaa

kermint

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
:lmao: ok ok since there another "R" come up ... i'll give it a benfit of a doubt dat the preview scene is in his second attempt hahahha
[post="132357"][/post]​
what i know and what i read about this lakorn there is no more "R" if i not wrong or misunderstand.......but just see what happen next

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwwwwwww so that means they probably did cut the scene out. SUCKS! lol.

that scene wasn't that "sexual" or "nudity". he just kissed her on the shoulder. lol.

oh well. they should at least showed them in bed together so the transition from throwing the ring to the computer would be smoother.

pze

sarNie Adult
they did cut it out...cause if u look at that scene there was the glass of juice on the side where she lefted it.....so no more scenes...lolz...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
pze said:
they did cut it out...cause if u look at that scene there was the glass of juice on the side where she lefted it.....so no more scenes...lolz...
[post="132623"][/post]​
Good eyes lol....hahaha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The scene was just weird. Vee was sitting on a computer and Mo's crying naked on a bed? I was like what the hell? So he's like thinking, man I just raped a girl but damn it I forgot to email my buddy. Now's the perfect time to catch up. :shocked:

If that was it and now Mo gets pregnant, Vee sure is fit, first time and all. :p

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..it was really wierd. hehe..so there's no 'r' scene later on anymore? i really hope there is because i don't know..something's missing in this lakorn.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man, i think everyone is very disappoint that scene tho ahhahaaha.....even me i wanna see too...just how stupid that ve just sit on the table.........no romantic

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i agreee sad to admit but there is something missing in the lakorn without any r scene when there is already an r scene. lol.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched episode 7 and they actually do end up showing the aftermath scene in flashback clips, very cute!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
MaNang said:
I just watched episode 7 and they actually do end up showing the aftermath scene in flashback clips, very cute!!!!
[post="134487"][/post]​
omg...and ya girls was complaining of not seeing much :lmao: ...waiting to see the second one ;)