(CH.7) Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (Lenitas)

slee00

sarNie Adult
I enjoy this lakorn immensely too! Love Vee in here too...This is first time I watch Mo...she does good job in here! Convincing acting skills!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love the scene where Mo is telling Vee she should press charges on him because he raped her which is a CRIME. I know that rape scenes spice up a lakorn but I was laughing at that cause it was shocking to hear. I don't think its ever been mentioned before in a lakorn has it? It was also good that Vee pointed out that he was drugged and told Lada that when Lada tried to blackmail him.

kermint

sarNie Adult
MaNang said:
I just watched episode 7 and they actually do end up showing the aftermath scene in flashback clips, very cute!!!!
[post="134487"][/post]​

yay, finally end up showing the aftermath scene in flashback clip but still disappoint on me ahhahahaahaha. i think they should show this scene at the same time with ep6 tho because i think this is more romantic than just flashback hahahaahaha

tang071

sarNie Elites
daringangel said:
Yea, the scene where Vee sleeps with Mo was so disappointing! One minute he leaned in to kiss her and then the scene was cut to something else and when they came back to Vee & Mo, it was done and Mo was crying. What was Vee doing sitting at the computer? I just didn't get it.
[post="132238"][/post]​
they later reveal why vee was at the comp...lol yeah i thought it was weird. vee left a note on the computer saying that he was sorry about the whole deal. damn lada is such a biatch blaming mo for everything when its blatantly her fault. the lakorn is slow in my opinion nothing that exciting. i feel like theres no character development and that vee and mo have no relationship besides the physical.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
they later reveal why vee was at the comp...lol yeah i thought it was weird. vee left a note on the computer saying that he was sorry about the whole deal. damn lada is such a biatch blaming mo for everything when its blatantly her fault. the lakorn is slow in my opinion nothing that exciting. i feel like theres no character development and that vee and mo have no relationship besides the physical.
[post="135171"][/post]​
yeah i feel the same way!!! and what's the deal with vee's old girlfriend??? does she really have to be part to the lakorn too? it's not like they have more problem on their hands as it is. It's gonna drag soon... i can feel it :wavecry:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
The funniest part in the lakorn would have to be Vee excercising in the 1st or 2nd episode and saying how he is mad and pissed at what his wife suggested (He have baby with another women) to his doctor friend! It was really fun because-no offense-he was using like 60 or 70 pounds max and acting like it was really heavy when in truth it isn't at all!

I just thought that part was funny, but no offense anyone.

The part that I waited a long time for was the part when Vee found out Mo was pregnant, that was funny when the landlady slipped it out! Oh my god, can't wait for next part, I'm hooked! :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know...I love this lakorn too. Vee is hot in this lakorn with his different suits on. I can't wait to see tape 6...what's he going to do with n'eng finding out that she has his child. Is he going to be very protected of her....be there for her all the times? I just so happy that this lakorn is out while waiting Kob's up coming lakorns with DJP and KRGP.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i very addicted to this lakorn.. ning just makes me so aggravated.. they all are great actors and actresses.. i just think that vee should improve.. his acting has always been the same... but this lakorn is great!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Can I just say I have such a girl crush on Byron. He and Cindy makes one cute couple. I like Vee ok in the lakorn but I wish Byron would get to play p'ek.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully Byron gets with Rachawadee's friend (the book worm, kind one who doesn't have any guy).

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I was just wondering if Vee's wife is pregnant in the next episode because of the blood test. I am not sure because I don't understand Thai. It is a pretty good lakorn. Wondering how it is going to end up.

tang071

sarNie Elites
isnt byron old?? i dunno but he is hot. lol yeah he and cindy do make a good couple. im surprised byron can def be a p'ek haha. he looks good in those clothes too. im wondering if rachawadee is really pregnant too. cuz the doc was like theres this alternative but i dont want to tell you and then all of a sudden she's pregnant. so she might be faking it i have no idea i skip a lot of parts. in eps.9 vee gets shot and mo comforts him and i guess this the first cute scene of them together. it seems that they really dont have a foundation to build their love upon besides the fact that shes pregnant. all of sudden vee is thinking of mo all the time when he's still married. i'm feel bad for mo that the father is disappointed in mo when its not her fault that vee basically raped her. next eps should be good when mo runs away. i think this is when vee finds her and spends time with her. i swear in this entire lakorn, the main couple has not spent more than 3 mins with each other.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I'm kind of lost there too! Vee and Mo don't spend alot of time together at all, well they have plenty of time in their life after Vee's wife's death.

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
He took off the ring to be "symbolic." The ring represents his marriage to his wife, and so by taking off the ring, it in essence means that he's giving up his marriage (by sleeping with Mo).

When he slept with Mo, he didn't know it was Mo at first. He thought it was Lada (her friend). But then he realized it was Mo when he got closer to her, but didn't care. He still slept with her anyway (we'd all like to think it's because he likes her, even then).

slee00

sarNie Adult
I really like the part where he got shot and was in the hospital, and Mo was with him when he woke up...and they hug lovinglly...she was so pretty!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Yes it seems she was pregnant too...but it also looks like she is having some kinda heart issues as well....I havent got further than that...