[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Kay123 For sure I won't be watching it live on Monday and Tuesday. I won't be able to control myself. Especially with Nakee ending, like you, I just can't with Taew crying. :crybaby2::sad6:Call me crazy, but I'm way to sensitive for scene like these. When I cried, it is not even cute/pretty like Taew. Lol... It's so bad, I can't even breath (that's what happen with Nakee ending. Will have to see how bad it'll be for Rak Nakara. Considering, Taew actually dies in here. Where as Nakee she turns into a snake) I'll have to wait until I get off work to be able to watch the last 2 episodes.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 For sure I won't be watching it live on Monday and Tuesday. I won't be able to control myself. Especially with Nakee ending, like you, I just can't with Taew crying. :crybaby2::sad6:Call me crazy, but I'm way to sensitive for scene like these. When I cried, it us not even cute like Taew. Lol... It's so bad, I can't even breath (that's what happen with Nakee ending. Will have to see how bad it'll be for Rak Nakara. Considering, Taew actually dies in here. Where as Nakee she turns into a snake) I'll have to wait until I get off work to be able to watch the last 2 episodes.
I can't handle Taew's crying either, she doesn't have to talk or do much at all in sad scenes her eyes pretty much does all the acting. ( if that makes any sense ? )

Just like this scene
I was pretty much tearing up already and it's not even supposed to be super sad :facepalm: so I cant imagine how I will end up like watching leading up to her death :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It can't be help! I'm in debate if I should delete them or not. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I think I will transfer mine onto my laptop to be on the safe side:risas3: imagine I lost my phone and someone got hold of it and wanted to return and saw all those pics clips of JN and MM, they would probably reconsider returning it :facepalm:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I can't handle Taew's crying either, she doesn't have to talk or do much at all in sad scenes her eyes pretty much does all the acting. ( if that makes any sense ? )

Just like this scene
I was pretty much tearing up already and it's not even supposed to be super sad :facepalm: so I cant imagine how I will end up like watching leading up to her death :crybaby2:
It is a feeling that can't be explained. It's the scene itself, and the feeling Taew put into character plus the instrumental. She is so good at acting she just makes you feel like you are MM (like you are actually going through it with her. Thats how good she is). If that's how you put it. I can feel the hurt, and pain in her. Sign.... :crybaby2:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I think I will transfer mine onto my laptop to be on the safe side:risas3: imagine I lost my phone and someone got hold of it and wanted to return and saw all those pics clips of JN and MM, they would probably reconsider returning it :facepalm:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh gosh!!! If that was to happen, I don't know how I will handle it!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It is a feeling that can't be explained. It's the scene itself, and the feeling Taew put into character plus the instrumental. She is so good at acting she just makes you feel like you are MM (like you are actually going through it with her. Thats how good she is). If that's how you put it. I can feel the hurt, and pain in her. Sign.... :crybaby2:
I think the correct word to explain our feelings is that Taew's acting allow us to feel "empathy" towards her character and not just sympathy. When you "sympathize" with a character
you feel sad that they are suffering, but you don't necessarily relate to their experience. But with Taew she has the ability through her acting allow us to feel empathy with her character, which enable us to understand, relate and share her character feelings/emotions, therefore making us feel like we are MM. :facepalm:(not sure if I am making sense). For me that is one of the most important skills or factor for me to be drawn to an actress (probably explains why I always focus on an actress crying scenes whether it's a n'ek or rai).

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
watching new teaser from Act Art, I officially don’t like the grandma althrough I can understand what she thinks. Why does she so into JN while she has another grandson:confused12:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was more pissed they took off the air time and spent like nearly half an hour covering the kings death into the middle of part 1!!! Arg!!! I nearly lost my patience!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yea, grandma wants JN by her side?? Not sure what that means????