[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

That Lakorn was bad! No plot dev’t but Yardthip was good and sexy!! Mark’s wig was okay in some scenes but in some, it’s a no! Lol :D hey but kudos to him for trying something different :D
Yes I agree that Yardthip was superb in there!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I wouldn't mind Mark playing twins and pairing with Taew and Mew in the same lakorn! Aaahh! That'll be a dream come true! I want to see these 3 again! :love:
Damn—playing twins would be hard though. And I usually dislike Thai twin movies bc you always only see the back of the other twin when they’re in the same scene lol :p kind of corny.

Lol I always love Mark's lips! From day one!
I hear that a lot. Is it bc of the luscious lips??? Lol 5555555 I like his nose, his lips are pretty nice too, but his nose always get me. Then his beautiful and symmetrical face I love!! :risas3::icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

Damn—playing twins would be hard though. And I usually dislike Thai twin movies bc you always only see the back of the other twin when they’re in the same scene lol :p kind of corny.

I hear that a lot. Is it bc of the luscious lips??? Lol 5555555 I like his nose, his lips are pretty nice too, but his nose always get me. Then his beautiful and symmetrical face I love!! :risas3::icon12:
I love boys with nice full lips (not too full like African boys either) but Mark's lips are the right shape and size. Very kissable! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I only like twin lakorns because alot of times the actor or actress then get to pair up with 2 stars in the same lakorn! Like Mark getting to be with both Taew and Mew if that would to happen! Lol :love: @xodxo

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Rewatching some Fin clips on yt...
And just utterly impressed with Taew's and Mark's acting in their couple scenes. Miss them so much. I have never found Mark more attractive than in his role as JN. JN had some serious fashion too, not gonna lie lol. I liked seeing him in traditional CPK style much more.
I have been doing the exact same thing .. watching their Fin clips :facepalm: totally missing these two. Who do we go to, to beg for these two to reunite ?:risas3: I mean how did taew and James Ji managed to get a back to back lakorn? (I love James so I am happy with that :aaaaa:) but Couldn't they just do the same with Mark and Taew ??:facepalm::risas3:

I wouldn't mind Mark playing twins and pairing with Taew and Mew in the same lakorn! Aaahh! That'll be a dream come true! I want to see these 3 again! :love:
Ah no no .. no twins Lakorn please, I am not a fan of those twinsie lakorn or a lakorn with multiples main leads couples. I find those kind of lakorn cuts down onscreen time for the couples that we like :facepalm: I think better for them to have one on one lakorn. The twin lakorn with nadeach and Taew was good, because they didn't focus too much on nadech(pran) and pat, they were more like a supporting couple, so screen time with nadech(non) and Taew was good.
Except Rome aged quite a bit lately! But to me he is still handsome and I am a fan! Lol. Seriously Taew is one of the rare Thai actresses who match all her co-stars. And only very few does! Many of the tall and big boned actresses don't match the shorter p'eks who are slightly under 6 feet. That's why beauties like Taew and Mew have many advantages! ;):thumbup:
Yes ROme has aged quite a bit but I still
Find him cute..

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo @PrincessKarina i love Mark's eyes and Lips, his lips are so Luscious. His eyes are so soft and flirty and he has this gorgeous kissable full luscious lips :thumbup: look at those full sexy lips. Good for a slapandkiss lakorn :cheer::aaaaa:
IMG_1302.jpg

I just adore his eyes and smiles, so beautiful :clap:
IMG_1295.JPG

What a gorgeous human being :worship2:
IMG_1296.jpg

Credit pics : As tagged.

xodxo

Lol— I love everything about him too! Everything from his frame to height to beautiful face! Everything!!!!!:risas3::risas3::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Yes, I think he is a very gorgeous human being! Haha:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

But I’m really drawn to his nose!!! He has a very, very beautiful nose, almost too beautiful for a guy!:coleman:

Love his nose in this picture! Well, his whole face is just eye candy lol but it was from this shoot that I noticed how beautiful his nose is!! :D
EA2DFE2C-B94F-442B-B0B8-DE039D48E8DD.jpeg

I also find that Mark doesn’t have some of the best magazine shoots, but the real person is 100% Godly handsome!!:pancarta::facepalm::icon12: Seeing him in motion and off the scene with his fanclubs, he’s just as stunning!!:facepalm::naughty2::love::love:

What I love about Mark is that even when he’s off the scene or in his every day life style, he’s still very charming, clean and handsome. Other actors, when off the scene looks like they’ve just gotten out of bed or just sports very scrubby, dirty looks. Lol like, what a huge difference 5555 seeing them on tv vs off tv. Mark is equally handsome off and on tv! Actually, fans have mentioned, he’s even more handsome in person! :risas3: That’s why I can’t wait to fly to Thailand, to go catch him!!!:pancarta::icon12::risas3:

Anyhow, these are the latest pictures of hottie Mark arriving back to BKK from Lampung three days ago.;)
C433D7F0-6996-4961-932B-B8112392F833.jpeg C99AE325-57F6-4850-9D1E-938565A7A36E.jpeg A56581AD-7ED3-49B1-B67E-38C9FEE1BD04.jpeg AD7FBCFB-32D1-40AC-BE9F-FD93B83464CF.jpeg ACEA90C0-D05E-407B-A3B2-8A806B6F9004.jpeg

Cr. Tagged, rightful owners :)

P

PrincessKarina

I have been doing the exact same thing .. watching their Fin clips :facepalm: totally missing these two. Who do we go to, to beg for these two to reunite ?:risas3: I mean how did taew and James Ji managed to get a back to back lakorn? (I love James so I am happy with that :aaaaa:) but Couldn't they just do the same with Mark and Taew ??:facepalm::risas3:

Ah no no .. no twins Lakorn please, I am not a fan of those twinsie lakorn or a lakorn with multiples main leads couples. I find those kind of lakorn cuts down onscreen time for the couples that we like :facepalm: I think better for them to have one on one lakorn. The twin lakorn with nadeach and Taew was good, because they didn't focus too much on nadech(pran) and pat, they were more like a supporting couple, so screen time with nadech(non) and Taew was good.

Yes ROme has aged quite a bit but I still
Find him cute..
If Mark would to ever do a twins lakorn I want Taew and him to be lead again! Mew and the "other" him can be support. I understand not both couple can dominate equal screen time! Lol. I'm on the other hand like twins lakorn. But I like the more experienced actor or actress to play lead. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Mark and Patricia are also adorable except acting wise Pat still need more practice. I understand she is still young. I am not a fan of Pat but we'll see as she age. I'm open minded! Anyways Mark and Taew again please!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo is it safe to say he is just perfect? Well to us anyway :risas3: seriously though a face like that I can never view as ugly whether I am a fan or not. So I don't consider myself bais:facepalm: what I love about Mark is he has a clean neat look and very fit :coleman:without coming off as feminine:thumbup:.. To be honest I do find that the thai ET has a lot of good looking actors and actress but for whatever reasons there is always going to be one that catches our attention more then the other. Ken P and James Ji caught my attention until Mark came along and sweep me off my feet :aaaaa: but I still love Ken P and James Ji.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mark would to ever do a twins lakorn I want Taew and him to be lead again! Mew and the "other" him can be support. I understand not both couple can dominate equal screen time! Lol. I'm on the other hand like twins lakorn. But I like the more experienced actor or actress to play lead. :p
I don't mind twins lakorn as along as it's only one main lead for the twin and the storyline has to be extremely good.

Anyway here a pic of our gorgeous girl, I think she is going to some Toyota event . I love this man's makeup .love how he seem to always go netural with Taew's makeup and it never too heavy .:icon12:
IMG_1303.jpg

xodxo

Mark and Patricia are also adorable except acting wise Pat still need more practice. I understand she is still young. I am not a fan of Pat but we'll see as she age. I'm open minded! Anyways Mark and Taew again please!
I don’t find Pat that good looking or attractive, but she did look stunning in that photo shoot with Mark. I usually don’t ever follow her work either.:drooling:

@xodxo is it safe to say he is just perfect? Well to us anyway :risas3: seriously though a face like that I can never view as ugly whether I am a fan or not. So I don't consider myself bais:facepalm: what I love about Mark is he has a clean neat look and very fit :coleman:without coming off as feminine:thumbup:..
Yea, let’s say even if I was not his fan and I saw him like that in person, I would still be fangirling over his looks, like damn, handsome guy. I would prob steal a few glances at him before walking away lol:risas3:

To be honest I do find that the thai ET has a lot of good looking actors and actress but for whatever reasons there is always going to be one that catches our attention more then the other. Ken P and James Ji caught my attention until Mark came along and sweep me off my feet :aaaaa: but I still love Ken P and James Ji.
Lol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I am usually very picky. I have never followed any Thai actor as religiously as I did with Mark. I think to me he is the best looking all around in so many years. Wait, you guys mentioned Willy McIntosh—well, I think I was like 5 or 6 when he was huge. Lol so, I couldn’t really get into him yet. But with Mark— it’s like meant to be!:pancarta: I was born to discover him lol :risas3: I don’t think I have ever met any Thai actor that has captured my attention as much as I did with Mark. I could try watching other guys, but always end up going back to him bc he’s real, handsome, special and he just attracts my attention more than others.:rolleyes: :D

I think JJ is okay— but he’s not that handsome in motion or in Lakorn, same goes to Ken. Well, Mark is my #1 love but I can still watch JJ, Nadech, JMA, Mario, Ken, Great—if they have lakorn that interests me.:p

xodxo

I don't mind twins lakorn as along as it's only one main lead for the twin and the storyline has to be extremely good.

Anyway here a pic of our gorgeous girl, I think she is going to some Toyota event . I love this man's makeup .love how he seem to always go netural with Taew's makeup and it never too heavy .:icon12:
View attachment 7755
That dude is a good makeup artist. He’s Taew’s main makeup artist most of the time. You should post Taew’s pictures later!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo JAmes Ji is a pretty boy, good to look at but not someone you would date .. can't explain it .. its like just because we find someone good looking or hot, doesn't necessarily mean we want to date them, but then there is an other guy who may not as cute or perfect but somehow comes across as more
Appealing and exciting .. (does that make sense)

Yes that man seem to be Taew's main make up artist she goes to, they seem close as well.. he such a terrific makeup artist.

xodxo

Obviously, we’re not the only people still having withdrawals from this Lakorn. The Thai fans are still crazy, can’t get over them! Another fan posted this of Mark/Taew from a while back.
8F16C7FE-57D2-4FDE-8889-145C87FEBABA.jpeg

Raknakara scarf and photobook!
7FBA3F6D-074D-4E9C-84AA-01FF13794F82.jpeg CFCBF812-B6A6-473B-89DC-B9037AE45065.jpeg
The following pictures are the most special. The fans actually went to sightsee all the locations Off had used to film Raknakara! Omg! They even developed pictures to take along! Seriously, how unique and special is that?! So much memory!!JN, MM &ML.:icon12:
DDD71AC7-AC02-4D9C-B370-3204CBD1D040.jpeg 8EE1BC63-D774-425E-9641-4F85CB6851C0.jpeg C5305C3C-D68D-41FC-953A-1427881EC0A5.jpeg 27BB07FE-5727-4BF7-8DFA-4AEF63512AA2.jpeg 6A7B144A-DE15-4145-82FD-97B3AC52575A.jpeg
Cr. Rightful owners

Ps I’m not the only one daydreaming about JN&ML!:pancarta: This fan made her own version of JN and ML, “ML’s first love. Her one sided love!”:icon12: Watch til the end, super cute!! :D
https://instagram.com/p/BZ-UrOAFgSE/

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Obviously, we’re not the only people still having withdrawals from this Lakorn. The Thai fans are still crazy, can’t get over them! Another fan posted this of Mark/Taew from a while back.
View attachment 7756
You know I have been searching high and low for clips of them together at this event and I can't find anything :facepalm: Their fans must have not taken much clips from this event.
Raknakara scarf and photobook!
View attachment 7757 View attachment 7758
The following pictures are the most special. The fans actually went to sightsee all the locations Off had used to film Raknakara! Omg! They even developed pictures to take along! Seriously, how unique and special is that?! So much memory!!JN, MM &ML.:icon12:
View attachment 7759 View attachment 7760 View attachment 7761 View attachment 7762 View attachment 7763
Cr. Rightful owners
I would love to sightsee the location where they used to film Raknakara aswell :aaaaa:. Is it in Chiang mai?

Ps I’m not the only one daydreaming about JN&ML!:pancarta: This fan made her own version of JN and ML, “ML’s first love. Her one sided love!”:icon12: Watch til the end, super cute!! :D
https://instagram.com/p/BZ-UrOAFgSE/
Believe me Mark will be paired with Mew, probably sooner then we expect. Anyway I saw on IG someone posted an IG story of Margie and Mark.. is that a sign that they maybe being paired up for a lakorn? Not a fan of Margie .

xodxo

You know I have been searching high and low for clips of them together at this event and I can't find anything :facepalm: Their fans must have not taken much clips from this event.
I haven’t seen much clip either. That’s prob from before they knew Mark and Taew would be so hot in Raknakara. Haha

I would love to sightsee the location where they used to film Raknakara aswell :aaaaa:. Is it in Chiang mai?
They filmed in Lampung, Chiangmai, Prae, and Tak. All cities in northern Thailand.

Believe me Mark will be paired with Mew, probably sooner then we expect.
I really, really, really hope so!:worship2::angel10: How are you so sure? Haha

Anyway I saw on IG someone posted an IG story of Margie and Mark.. is that a sign that they maybe being paired up for a lakorn? Not a fan of Margie .
The last person I want Mark with is Margie too :sad6::sad6: she looks like a man, nothing special. Gosh—it would be so hard watching her with Mark lol I might end up fast forwarding all her scenes, just watch Mark if they ever paired up unless she turns herself into a sexy girl otherwise it would feel like a nightmare watching her lol :sad6:

I actually don’t know what that clip was for, but please hoping it’s not for a Lakorn. I would cry lol I do not want to see them yet.... no!!:sad6:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo i feel your pain if Mark pairs up with margi.. definitely will be giving it a miss unless the storyline is extremely good and out of the ordinary then I will watch .. I usually choose my lakorn based on my fav actress first more then fav actor. Anyway so I found this on Facebook don't know how true it is though.
IMG_1315.JPG

xodxo

@xodxo i feel your pain if Mark pairs up with margi.. definitely will be giving it a miss unless the storyline is extremely good and out of the ordinary then I will watch .. I usually choose my lakorn based on my fav actress first more then fav actor. Anyway so I found this on Facebook don't know how true it is though.
View attachment 7767
Judging from that picture alone, she’s already looking older—like sister, momma to him lol :crybaby2::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I’ve been hearing about them pairing up too, but gosh hope it’s not true. Lol I hope margie keeps accepting Lakorn with other guys that that Lakorn never gets produced. That Lakorn was produced before by ch7 with Kob and this p’ek can’t remember his name lol

It’s a huge comedy Lakorn too so maybe it’ll work lol if they do get paired up :drooling:

Last edited: