[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is a ton of adorableness! Ahh! Taew looked so pretty! Yes Mark better smirk/smile! Two girls wants all over you! Man but Mew was such a jealous cutie! Lol
Srsly if there was ever a jealousy drama between them three, I could only imagine how much of a war there would between Mark/Mew and Mark/Taew and let alone a war between each individual character!!:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::facepalm::risas3:

But damn! I love these three in modern characters! So much eye candy and sex appeal!! Mark is so charming between them! Who shall he choose?!?:pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo @PrincessKarina hi ladies having very bad withdrawal symptoms since the Lakorn ended :risas3: I miss these two so much :facepalm: had to go and rewatch their talk shows to analyse their body language :risas3: and found in this one, Taew a bit touchy with Marky boy :aaaaa:zoom straight to 35.32 she randomly touches and tap his thigh, she too can't resist Mark :worship2:
Ahhhh gosh how I miss these two. Please god :worship2:pair them up again :facepalm: this time make sure it's a happy ending, no more taew dying or turning into a snake :facepalm:
I love how Mark keeps putting his hand on the back of her chair randomly and glancing here and there at Taew :naughty2:

xodxo

You guys I just wanna share this.:risas3:Idk if you’ve seen it but Mark was once a Jan-Jao, shooting for the Chinese Calendar inspired by Justice Pao, the super famous Chinese Series!!! I grew up with my momma watching Justice Pao! P’Off was actually Justice Pao!:pancarta: So cute!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BAzXzlYOVkS/
https://instagram.com/p/BAzX9S5OVki/

Love p’Off’s goofiness around Mark!! Hope they’ll work together again soon!!
4F2C6192-39A1-4663-96F1-48E4287C3066.jpeg

Cr. Banmarkpantip :D

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys I just wanna share this.:risas3:Idk if you’ve seen it but Mark was once a Jan-Jao, shooting for the Chinese Calendar inspired by Justice Pao, the super famous Chinese Series!!! I grew up with my momma watching Justice Pao! P’Off was actually Justice Pao!:pancarta: So cute!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BAzXzlYOVkS/
https://instagram.com/p/BAzX9S5OVki/

Love p’Off’s goofiness around Mark!! Hope they’ll work together again soon!!
View attachment 7714

Cr. Banmarkpantip :D
From most of the behind the scenes of Raknakara P'0ff seem to really like Mark and both seem to get along very well ..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken P starred with Janie in Ngao Raeng 2012. I thought they were cute. You weren't even know they were 10 years apart in real life! Anyways I hope Mark and Taew reunite asap! :)
Haha I though KEn P and Janie was cute together in that lakorn too, despite the age difference they actually matched well.. I can't wait to see part 2. I like Janie as an actress, her acting is great .

xodxo

From most of the behind the scenes of Raknakara P'0ff seem to really like Mark and both seem to get along very well ..
Yea, they look very comfortable and Off is just super friendly. It would be nice to know Mark’s his favorite!!! Lol Cuz Taew’s already Dang’s favorite lol I also really like his production, but I hope he gives Mark a much more prominent script next round whether who the n’ek is, his role better be very prominent!!:worship2::angel10:

Last edited:

xodxo

@xodxo @PrincessKarina hi ladies having very bad withdrawal symptoms since the Lakorn ended :risas3: I miss these two so much :facepalm: had to go and rewatch their talk shows to analyse their body language :risas3: and found in this one, Taew a bit touchy with Marky boy :aaaaa:zoom straight to 35.32 she randomly touches and tap his thigh, she too can't resist Mark :worship2:
Ahhhh gosh how I miss these two. Please god :worship2:pair them up again :facepalm: this time make sure it's a happy ending, no more taew dying or turning into a snake :facepalm:
I love how Mark keeps putting his hand on the back of her chair randomly and glancing here and there at Taew :naughty2:
Ya—they need to stop being touchy with each other lol there’s other people in the room :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, they look very comfortable and Off is just super friendly. It would be nice to know Mark’s his pet aka favorite!!! Lol Cuz Taew’s already Dang’s favorite lol I also really like his production, but I hope he gives Mark a much more prominent script next round whether who the n’ek is, his role better be very prominent!!:worship2::angel10:
Ya—they need to stop being touchy with each other lol there’s other people in the room :risas3:
Haha so true. But that is the only time they have an excuse to be touchy because they have no other time for it because both are taken :facepalm:

I liked to believe after P'off working with Mark that Mark is his fav :clap: p'off also seem to touch Mark a lot to in the clip I shared :facepalm: even p'off isn't able resist Mark's charm :risas3:

xodxo

I liked to believe after P'off working with Mark that Mark is his fav :clap: p'off also seem to touch Mark a lot to in the clip I shared :facepalm: even p'off isn't able resist Mark's charm :risas3:
:pancarta: Actually at the blessing ceremony, he says they look alike :pancarta: but I’m also worried about low ratings, they might get disappointed at Mark cuz Taew’s Lakorn usually fare well in ratings and since the ratings for this Lakorn is so low, they might be upset lol just me overthinking but I hope it’s not true:confused:

But yea I’ll have to be patient til Off is free to work with Mark again!

xodxo

OK I am really missing Mark and Taew on screen! I went back to watch Love in Shadow. It was Mark's debut lakorn. I am also scanning through SJ with Taew! Lol! :p
I still feel like Love in Shadow is my favorite Mark Lakorn overall too! I don’t know what it is, but besides his good look, that Lakorn is just so good!!! I love both osts too!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:pancarta: Actually at the blessing ceremony, he says they look alike :pancarta: but I’m also worried about low ratings, they might get disappointed at Mark cuz Taew’s Lakorn usually fare well in ratings and since the ratings for this Lakorn is so low, they might be upset lol just me overthinking but I hope it’s not true:confused:

Nah.. the low ratings is in no way Mark's fault or anyone else . Seriously the low ratings does not at all reflect on the quality of the lakorn itself . It was a quality lakorn I felt despite of low ratings, lakorn seem like it was one of the most talked about lakorn this year (Then again maybe I am thinking like this because I am biased :risas3:)

P

PrincessKarina

Oh right! Taew's lakorns usually brought in higher ratings. So we are blaming the Northern dialect here as the culprit. It was a marvelous lakorn overall. I enjoyed the short lived sweet scenes between JN and MM! I will keep my hope up though that these two will reunite asap! I'm crossing my fingers that Mark and Mew soon too!

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks for sharing this! I'm missing them more! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing this! I'm missing them more! Lol
I miss them too. Their chemistry is so undeniably hot :thumbup: seriously if mark didnt already have his KOojin .. I bet ya Taew and Mark would have definitely been one .. anyway it was mentioned in one of her interview that she was going to Japan in mid Oct to accept an award ?? I want to know which part of Japan will she be at so I can request for my best friend to stalk her there :risas3:

xodxo

I miss them too. Their chemistry is so undeniably hot :thumbup: seriously if mark didnt already have his KOojin .. I bet ya Taew and Mark would have definitely been one .. anyway it was mentioned in one of her interview that she was going to Japan in mid Oct to accept an award ?? I want to know which part of Japan will she be at so I can request for my best friend to stalk her there :risas3:
Sometimes I really wish he didn’t have a girlfriend yet 55555 lmao

xodxo

I love the way he stares at her (so much warmth, love and intimacy) and he’s got a very beautiful nose too! lol all of my attention are on him 55555 :risas3:
95F69332-BE29-44F7-8447-D51B6ACD298A.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes I really wish he didn’t have a girlfriend yet 55555 lmao
And I wish she didn't have Boyfriend :risas3: seriously Taew pretty much came into the industry attached :facepalm: no chance for her to go spread her wings with other :coleman: it's ok as long as my girl (taew) and my Man(mark) is happy I am happy :clap:. Both their partner seem nice anyway .. so I am happy for them :cheer: