Cecilia's Boredom

pze

sarNie Adult
ceci i like all the new posters....the last one is weird seeing fon like that.....something different

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooooooooooo those are hot.. the posters ahhhhhhhhhhhh .. super hot hehe xp .. >_<..

cecilia

Staff member
for midnight mistress .. couldn't find the right picture that i want for aff .. i want of her being shot through a spear but i can't find any picture of her lying :(

thanks to DEVIANTART.COM for some stock pictures. Together, this is what i did for it.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I love your work ceci, especially all the Aum & Aff stuff, the fan fic covers, the ATEAM logos, the manipulations... okay, okay, I love everything!! :) I wish you'd write a tutorial on how you do your manipulations sometime...

Super duper great job!!! :clap: :clap:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci....i love her picture by herself.....its so pretty....love the colors too...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh i need to have more patience with that PS program LOL..so i dont have to sit here and envy your work ceci :lol: ..thanks for sharing!!!..

i love them all..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very pretty Ceci... your banners for A-Team forum is always so beautiful. By the way... why can't I register there??? :(

cecilia

Staff member
lome, you can't register? .. what email server are you registering under b/c i have quite alot of server banned due to adult spamming .. :loool: ...
if it's hotmail, you shouldn't have problem with it --- THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS NA KHA :wub:

anyway, made this per Kayla's request for Fang's forum : http://z4.invisionfree.com/FangClub

starry, as for manipulation goes, what you can do is .. do copy of the original layer, then put the face that you want to use for the manipulation in between the two layer. once you do this, go to the first top layer and use the puff erase brush to erase the surrounding area, the trick to doing manipulation is find the right angle of face and make sure you have the face to the right size or the manipulation will look very out of place and awkward ... once you do that, just play around with layering it to how you like it, if the face become too dark, work around to make it light to match the original color of the skin tone. LOL .. i attempt to do a tutorial but it takes forever to do it, i give up :lol: -- maybe someday when i have the patient for it :(