Cecilia's Boredom

cecilia

Staff member
It has been awhile since I touch PS .... presenting to you sarN's new fiction 'Darker Shades of You.' I'm excited to read it!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have apples , the line is short, you will reach the cherries soon enough HAHAHA , I need those back breaking melon.

cecilia

Staff member
I think men like apples ... no need to bear heavy melons to attract them.  Apples are meant to be eaten by children not to play by some 'desire' men lol I think if you're not blessed with melon then it's okay to have apple .. your man will love yours regardless  :D

cecilia

Staff member
I'm assuming from watching all the men shop for their wives during Valentine sales at VS. Also, the most common bra size always get sold out .. I can't never get my size when I come across one I like lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wear the same size for years since HS & back then my boobies wasn't even in that size to begin with lolll too impatient

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I like the second poster more, more close up lol, I would not recognize JD in first poster. I sense fanfiction will be similar to 50 Shades of Grey lol, I have not watched the movie yet lol.

cecilia

Staff member
One of my friends invite me to watch it with her and her boyfriend. I refused lol 
My sister invites me to watch it with her and her friends .. I refused lol

I watched 'MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT' and overheard Sean stating that he can be Christian Grey dirty and gave the movie a try. lol GOODNESS! Jamie is something else -- beastly sexy! That mirror shot *fan self* I'm GLAD I didn't watch this with any of my friends/sisters.  It's way way too sexy for me to talk about it with them .. one thing that I don't like is his 'play' room. It scares me .. too freaky for my taste :/

Anyway, I had the wildest ideas when I made this poster .. not helping with 'EARNED IT' playing in the background so sarN, I hope you got a head start on it after seeing it .. I'll wait for them smoothies scenes lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I went to watch it b/c I don't want to be left out HAHAHA it seen that everyone know about 50 shade of gray while I only read about it in YouTube, fourm & on Ellen HAHAHA. Honesty , I never intend to write something similar to 50 shade , I like to write comedy but naugty idea came into my head when Mahol pm me a WP of them half naked lolll I did not expect it but now that it happen , shoot , I now want to write 50 shade fan fiction.

cecilia

Staff member
Fifty shades did build off from Twilight .. perhaps, your shades will be a better version than the 50 shades serie lol

I mean -- i love your ONCE A WEEK fiction .. this darker shades of you will probably be a good hit among the older generation of users in this forum lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lets just pray I can still tpye loll, it been 5-6 years ^^^ I never read 50 shade but from the movie I do love his intense stare , I will try to leave the humor out of this fiction , even though comedy suit me more loll