Bull Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Man! I'm so in LOVE with Mike HE! How can someone come out looking so darn fione!!!

Love Mike He and Hebe! If only I knew Chinese, I wouldn't have to wait to watch the eng sub ones. Urgh! I know there are a lot of Rainie's fans out there but dude, my vote goes to Hebe! Noneless, I like Devil Besides You also.

Can't wait to see the remaining of the episodes! The scenes when Mike nearly hit Hebe and she jumped up and did a flip was funny. Damn! Mike looks gooooooooooooooooooood!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Jieb,

Have you watched all of the episodes so far? Too bad I can't understand Chinese. Call me crazy, but I didn't even know Tawaniese people speak Chinese. O_O

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol.. Tawianese and Chinese they speak the same language.. i think.. that's what i thought.. don't know for sure.

nope i haven't watch them all yet well the ones posted so far still stuck on episode 01.. haha i'm very slow when watching drama's but its just that i don't have time to stay online.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
lol.. Tawianese and Chinese they speak the same language.. i think.. that's what i thought.. don't know for sure.

nope i haven't watch them all yet well the ones posted so far still stuck on episode 01.. haha i'm very slow when watching drama's but its just that i don't have time to stay online.

Taiwanese and Chinese are two different type of people.. kinda like Brits and American, the language are different too. Most people in Taiwan speaks Mandrian because they're from the mainland. The only reason I know is that I have a lot of chinese friends and some hates being called Chinese when they're Taiwanese. I just found that out this year too.. Who knew...

Anyhow MIke is super HOTTT

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ah, thanks for the explaination, ladies.

I guess it would annoy me also if people kept on referring me to something I'm not. For example, when Americans call all Asian people Chinese...so annoying...

Anyhow, Tank's song is cool. Not sure what he's saying, but the beat matches the opening theme song to BF perfectly. I just read news of how nervous Mike and Hebe were on their first kissing scene. So darn cute!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww... Mike and Hebe are so cute.. haha.. he's kissed so many actresses already and when it comes to Hebe he feels nervous.. that's awkward of him but so sweet and cute :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
omg the ost is out already...i really like the piano music of s.h.e. song....at first i'm not too familiar with tank song...but i grew on it! absolutely love it! i love the lyrics!

Status
Not open for further replies.