Bull Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
in this one.. hebe plays a gangster girl and supposily bosses mike around... iono but i heard that this is going to be a movie that has to do w/ basketball???? i'mconfused... so if anyone have more info about this... please post it up so i won't be more confused....thanks...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think this one is going to be about basketball....but from the look of shooting the scenes and behind the scene clips, doesnt look like it's going to be involve with basketball or anything.....but i'm guessing it should be a fun series to watch....there's a bhs of mike and hebe fighting at school....looks really funny.....though s.h.e. fan forum say it might be airing next year.....can't wait to see hebe in action again....she looks really cool in RFTS.....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know i heard about this also.. i was so excited finally mike pairs up with someone new other than that ranie >.< hebe and mike will look super cute together.. mann i cannot wait to see this series.. hurry up and air! ahaha.. hebe is so pretty she's my fav. one from SHE.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
where did you see that clip karen? any pics yet? i am really anticipating for this.. it has a great storyline and really different from other series.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY GOD!!! THEIR SO CUTE!!! i haven't seen hebe act yet except in reaching for the stars.. and i hope that mike isn't a devilish boy like in his other series.. so i'm looking forward to this serie.. when is it airing?? i have no info on that..except that it's sometimes in november(IT'S THIS MONTH!!!!)..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i thought it was going to air next year?

well i hope it is airing this month then it'll be even better!!

i don't mike's character will be a bad/devilsh in here since hebe is gonna boss him around.. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i heard the ending song during one the clips.. its really good!

there's a MV of that song on youtube also.

i can't wait.. so happy its airing this weekend... so anticipating for this.. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.