Bull Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Mike's character just melts my heart.. hehe even though I hated him in DBY though his roles are similiar I just seem to like more in here :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I still love Hebe dearly but for some reason she doesn't look all that gorgeous onscreen she's very pale and looks different compared to her in MV'S and photos/shoots. I so do not think the short hair matches her at all she looks so much better with long hair, two pigtails. Mike and Hebe are way too cute though, I'm so in love with them both :wub:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
OMG i can't wait till the next ep..... lol...LoVe Mike And Hebe!!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
QUESTION!!
what episode is the episode when mike he and hebe was in the hot spring/tub and hebe's towel got off of her body?? was it 4?? cause i missed alot then....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I want to see that scene also but dunno which episode its in.. such a cute and funny scene, lol.. mike looked super HOT!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I saw the preview of this scene and I hate it! its so sad and I feel bad for both of them especially Mike :( He's such a man!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
this drama is subbed right? coz on youtube i found episode 01 part 2/8 subbed but then i cannot find the rest of episode 01 only part 2/8 :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
my soju has episode 2 part 1 & 2/8 subbed already although episode 1 isn't completely finished.. i had the time to watch it.. its so good and funny.. hebe is really cute.. mike is just amazingly hot! :p i love already but i'm waiting for mysoju to subb the rest! i can't wait till they fall in love with each other :wub: lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i watched a bit of episode 04 even though it didnt have any subbs.. mike is so mean i kind feel pity for lee wei now coz he is always there hebe and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.