Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yes the ending was so so. So did Pepper get with Fang or not. They hugged, but, didn't really come out saying they will be together for ever. I'll take it as they got together. :) And what's up with that uncomfortable group hug at the end? lol Sorry to laugh, but if u look at their faces, it looks like they were thinking when is the director gonna call "cut". But at least it ended happily. I still liked the lakorn, even though it dragged about the relationship between the parents. I guess "buarng rak" is for the parents not Pepper and Fang.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i know the ending was pretty lame but i LOVe the song that p'PEPPER sang!!! just like the theme song for leh latree....speaking of that i rewatched that lakorn for like the 6th time lol P'PEP is FIONE!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Susie said:
i know the ending was pretty lame but i LOVe the song that p'PEPPER sang!!! just like the theme song for leh latree....speaking of that i rewatched that lakorn for like the 6th time lol P'PEP is FIONE!!!
[post="139247"][/post]​
hey do u kno the theme song of buang ruk??? wats the title or do u kno where i can dl it ????

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know the name of one of the song is mai ruk gor bork garn... something like that ... but the other song I don't know but I'm sure someone would ul if u requested it in =D

Susie

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
hey do u kno the theme song of buang ruk??? wats the title or do u kno where i can dl it ????
[post="139252"][/post]​
thanks KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. I bought the exact soundtrack cd.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I know the name of one of the song is mai ruk gor bork garn... something like that ... but the other song I don't know but I'm sure someone would ul if u requested it in =D
[post="139253"][/post]​
is that song sung by a girl or a guy?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love Fang and Pepper so much together! I was so dissapointed in this lakorn. I wish it was more about them both instead of the parents! :rolleyes: But the parents relationship was so sad though T______T I think that alot of older people will understand and love this lakorn more, Like my parents, uncles and aunts them, lol :p My parents actually watched this lakorn together and they never watch thai drama with me.. hehe :p I hope Pepper and Fang reunite again in a wayyy better lakorn that'll makeup for this unsatisfying lakorn!!!