Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

navy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
i agree w/ Thookatha. Puri acting is sooo good and he looks hot!!! i am happy he has more parts in this la korn b/c i like him. many people say he is a good actor and like his acting his role in this la korn is so intense.so they add him more parts. he say he's so tired playing this role. i agree. i watch him play and geezs, there are so many intense scene for him. argue, fighting,crying. gosh, he play sooo well. every time his scene come out he makes my heart beat fast and i have to give him 2 thumbs up!!. he's so into his character and make me into his character.even though he's not p'ek but he's role is important. first when i read the summary it sound like Puri+May couple will be fun to watch. they argue and he "r" her she got pregnant and gonna make an abortion but now they change the plot . and make them half sibs. me too. i kinda think too that maybe the writer will make may+puri not related and make her mom has an affair. and there may be a scene he "R" her but since it's gonna end soon. probably not. so i wonder how is he gonna get out of jail b/c they say he kill his own dad.
[post="18147"][/post]​
Totally agreed with you.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Yep, Puri's acting is superb in this lakorn :) He's kind of underrated, but is slowly getting recognize which is good..

sisii

Puri needs to calm his temper but yeah his really good at it and he is hot! I had tears when he finally accepted his Pepper's father as his father. That was such a sweet scene. Ok I hate Pepper's mom soo bad! errrr I wish she would die! She's soo errrrrrr

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn crazy so many drama but i agree that puri is so good at his acting his temper turn me on he so good at it :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
teedee said:
i agree w/ Thookatha. Puri acting is sooo good and he looks hot!!! i am happy he has more parts in this la korn b/c i like him. many people say he is a good actor and like his acting his role in this la korn is so intense.so they add him more parts. he say he's so tired playing this role. i agree. i watch him play and geezs, there are so many intense scene for him. argue, fighting,crying. gosh, he play sooo well. every time his scene come out he makes my heart beat fast and i have to give him 2 thumbs up!!. he's so into his character and make me into his character.even though he's not p'ek but he's role is important. first when i read the summary it sound like Puri+May couple will be fun to watch. they argue and he "r" her she got pregnant and gonna make an abortion but now they change the plot . and make them half sibs. me too. i kinda think too that maybe the writer will make may+puri not related and make her mom has an affair. and there may be a scene he "R" her but since it's gonna end soon. probably not. so i wonder how is he gonna get out of jail b/c they say he kill his own dad.
[post="18147"][/post]​
oh, no way, you mean, the original plot was for him to not be her half sib, and have an "r" scene?! how could they change it?! nooooo! i hope they find a way for them not to be related...lol. sorry, not to sound like perv or anything. at this point, may's bitch-ass needs to get what's coming to her! LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, Thookatha. i read from the summary before the la korn was air. Puri's role rape May because she burn his stuffs. i don't remember what she burn but he was really mad and went to her condo and they argue and he rape her. and she got pregnant and gonna go make an abortion but she got hit by a car first. but they totally change the story. and Pepper+Fang were suppose to get married because his dad gave her the will and he would have to marry her to get the will. which he was happy to b/c he love her but she think he doesn't love her and later he got in a accident and became handicap and her mom and his dad died together when they were going to the island. they totally change the whole story. again Puri acting is so awesome. i love it. i love him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so pepper and fang isnt gonna get married huh?..sinceits about to end..but i heard in spicy forum that pepper will rape fang..

cecilia

Staff member
hm?..now i'm confuse?
who's raping who?.

what?
but anyway..the plot is all twisting..i dont' know..it's getting confuse?..

but the plot that teedee just said..MAY GOT HIT...omg..while she's gonna have puri' kid..that's sad..:(..i hate sad plot..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
teedee said:
yes, Thookatha. i read from the summary before the la korn was air. Puri's role rape May because she burn his stuffs. i don't remember what she burn but he was really mad and went to her condo and they argue and he rape her. and she got pregnant and gonna go make an abortion but she got hit by a car first. but they totally change the story. and Pepper+Fang were suppose to get married because his dad gave her the will and he would have to marry her to get the will. which he was happy to b/c he love her but she think he doesn't love her and later he got in a accident and became handicap and her mom and his dad died together when they were going to the island. they totally change the whole story. again Puri acting is so awesome. i love it. i love him.
[post="18712"][/post]​
yeah, damn, that's what i read too, but i had no clue that they changed the whole story. i thought that the whole half sib thing was just another part of the original script. OH MAN, THIS SUCKS!!!! :angry: <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they just add the half sibs part. the original plot Puri was not even Pepper's half brother. what?! Pepper rape Fan?! omigosh if it's true it's so mess up. they change the whole plot why even bother to use the name when it's a complete different from the plot.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ugghhh...so mad....i was looking forward to the original plot...now it's all messed up.....and no cute scenes of Pepper and Fang.....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Mae said:
Ugghhh...so mad....i was looking forward to the original plot...now it's all messed up.....and no cute scenes of Pepper and Fang.....
[post="18810"][/post]​
i know! i was looking for the orginal plot of Pepper and fang getting married.. what a disappointment... oh wellz..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah, they should have had pepper and fang get married. that would have been better. i mean i so miss them on screen together. i mean when n'ek and p'ek marry no matter how bad things get, they still have screen time together. they have to face each other b/c they're married. but ahhh...they changed it. i mean there wouldn't be all this separation btwn fang and pepper if they'd been married. they'd have to face each other thru everything. hmmm...awww...too bad.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I couldn't wait for them to be married and i was still looking forward to it, until i read that the script has been changed..tears...tears....

kaaa

sarNie Egg
Snif...Snif...just want to say that part 16 it's very very very sad because Puri's father is die...

natty

Chubs
all of you are getting a little ahead of yourself.. let's stop guessing and just enjoy the lakorn..

anyways.. from the latest epi and the preview.. may suspect that her mother is the one behind the murder.... she's searching for the truth right now.. so as of now.. the one who could help puri is may... will she or will she help her mom?

ben

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
all of you are getting a little ahead of yourself.. let's stop guessing and just enjoy the lakorn..

anyways.. from the latest epi and the preview.. may suspect that her mother is the one behind the murder.... she's searching for the truth right now.. so as of now.. the one who could help puri is may... will she or will she help her mom?
[post="19391"][/post]​
sounds very intense. Looks like may will turn out to be good after all!

karuna

sarNie Egg
may finding out the truth and hopefully exposing it, that would be good.
im just so tired of seeing lakorns where vilians end up going psycho.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
karuna said:
may finding out the truth and hopefully exposing it, that would be good.
im just so tired of seeing lakorns where vilians end up going psycho.
[post="19844"][/post]​
yeah, same here.. it's good when they realize what they have been doing is wrong.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm..how many more episodes are left? Just because episode 16 seems like the climax of everything.....