Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
It's so pitiful to watch Pooh standing outside of the house waiting -.-" LOL gosh from the big JACKASS that he was to that it's just -.-" LOL
i thought it was beautiful as well .. to see him change DRAMATICALLY when Bee agree to marry Tui.
I guess, it takes another person wake you up and assure your feeling as to how much you actually love the person.
what PANG need is a man by her side to make Tui notice her presence LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awee... seems like a sweet ending but i want another ending... like a wedding...hehe.. lol.. i'm all for a wedding scene b/w these two and I also want the Mom to apologize to Bee and accepts her as a daugther in law... and I want tonglah to have a sibling as well... arrgg.. they should just extend to like one or epi. b/c this is one of Exact's better lakorn. Sigh (Tears in my eyes)
DITTO! You've said everything on my mind Girl!

Thankss for the translation CECI :wub:

THERE'S SO MUCH I WANT TO SAY! Haaa. I can't keep up w/ you Girls atm! lolz.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't get it. What was May and her mom all freaked out about???! -.- lol, Tonglah when Pong came! :) Tehee. Gahhhh, I sweat TUi and Pong seem like they were gonna kill each other! lolz. They were at each others throat! Geeeesh.! Pongs feelings for Bee are soooo strongg, forreals! I feel so emotional in today's episode! Pong and Bee are so good at expressing their feelings & acting! I can totally feel them both! *sniffles. Throughout the entire lakorn, I've haven't feel this pity for Pong at all! He's so pityful in today's episode. I never saw him so upset, sad and depressed until this episode either! Tehee, I'm just so amazed of his role in this lakorn! :) I mean I know he can pull it off and everything already but I never thought this PUPORDEE character would change soooo much from the beginning! WHOA. :p All of Pang's scenes are too depressing and pityful! I always have to FF her scenes w/ TUI! Grrrrrrr. He makes me damnnn mad as hell! Gaahhh. My girl Pang. :( *sniffles. Pleaseee lead her to another man!! I wish. It seems like Tui got a haircut, lol. His hair seems shorter than from the beginning. He looks better with the cut though. But still nothingg special about him, Haaa! :p I LOVE PONG&BEE SOOOOOOOO MUCH! :wub: Tonglah is so cutee, lol. He locked Bee out so she can makeup w/ Pongg. Tehee! :) I love all their moments together! I loveloveee the way Pong talks, He flatters me so much. His voice is soooo smooth, deep & sexyyy as hell! *drools. LOL. Whatever Pong was saying to Bee when he went to their house after Tui left for work, When I look at Bee's eyes it seem like she was so dozey about it! Tehee. It seemed like she was in her own world, Daydreaming while Pong was talking to her. Grrrrrrrr! Tui is so annoyingg, I wish he didn't came back so soon! He ruined my wonderful moment of Pong & Bee together. Daamnn! -.- Pong is really really desperate to get Bee back! But it shows us that he really does love Bee with all his heart! :) Awwww. Tui is soooooo blind, seriously. He can't even see that Bee doesn't love him one bit at all!! :rolleyes: LOL, Pong look like a prisnor outside of Tui's house. Tehee, He's soooo cute and pityful though. :( The weather is so dryy. I wish it would rain, Pong would look even sexieeer all wet! *drools. LOL. But it would 'cause him to be sick though. -.- Bee can take care of him if that happened, Haaa. It'd be so sweeeet! :) Almost in every thai lakorn praek always stand outside of nang'eks house until it rains/darkens. I think it's super sweeet! :wub: Omfg! Where does Tui think he's taking Bee too??! He's turned into a crazyyy man! Geeshh, Pong is so weak! He couldn't even block Tui and take Bee away! How LAME. -.- Grrrrr. Can't believe they left w/ out TOnglah! lolz. Poor kidd, They left him all alone. & THey didn't even realize it! lolz. The director probably think we wouldn't notice it, Tehee. :p Pongg! *sniffles. When his tears dropped right after the accident was sooooo sad. *sigh.

Damnn, Only TWO more days! *sniffles. :( I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO END, FORREALS! EVERYTHINGG WILL BE SO RUSHED, TOO RUSHH. DAMNN! -.-

I don't think Pang's relationship w/ Tui will get anywhere since the beginning to now nothing has grown. Only her feelings but not his. :( *sighhs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i thought it was beautiful as well .. to see him change DRAMATICALLY when Bee agree to marry Tui.
I guess, it takes another person wake you up and assure your feeling as to how much you actually love the person.
what PANG need is a man by her side to make Tui notice her presence LOL
I know dude sometimes the biggest jackasse's in the world even can faulter to love LOL; and yeah Pang needs a man by her side so Tui can notice her presence. Freaking Tui is just as annoying as dfjsad! LOL but then there is always that one annoying guy urgh LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^exactly .. but we seem to like them jackass p'ek too LOl .. we're easily love and forgive .. like today episode. after seeing him all sad, my anger seem to be lesser ^^

I don't get it. What was May and her mom all freaked out about???! -.- lol, Tonglah when Pong came! :) Tehee. Gahhhh, I sweat TUi and Pong seem like they were gonna kill each other! lolz. They were at each others throat! Geeeesh.! Pongs feelings for Bee are soooo strongg, forreals! I feel so emotional in today's episode! Pong and Bee are so good at expressing their feelings & acting! I can totally feel them both! *sniffles. Throughout the entire lakorn, I've haven't feel this pity for Pong at all! He's so pityful in today's episode. I never saw him so upset, sad and depressed until this episode either! Tehee, I'm just so amazed of his role in this lakorn! :) I mean I know he can pull it off and everything already but I never thought this PUPORDEE character would change soooo much from the beginning! WHOA. :p All of Pang's scenes are too depressing and pityful! I always have to FF her scenes w/ TUI! Grrrrrrr. He makes me damnnn mad as hell! Gaahhh. My girl Pang. :( *sniffles. Pleaseee lead her to another man!! I wish. It seems like Tui got a haircut, lol. His hair seems shorter than from the beginning. He looks better with the cut though. But still nothingg special about him, Haaa! :p I LOVE PONG&BEE SOOOOOOOO MUCH! :wub: Tonglah is so cutee, lol. He locked Bee out so she can makeup w/ Pongg. Tehee! :) I love all their moments together! I loveloveee the way Pong talks, He flatters me so much. His voice is soooo smooth, deep & sexyyy as hell! *drools. LOL. Whatever Pong was saying to Bee when he went to their house after Tui left for work, When I look at Bee's eyes it seem like she was so dozey about it! Tehee. It seemed like she was in her own world, Daydreaming while Pong was talking to her. Grrrrrrrr! Tui is so annoyingg, I wish he didn't came back so soon! He ruined my wonderful moment of Pong & Bee together. Daamnn! -.- Pong is really really desperate to get Bee back! But it shows us that he really does love Bee with all his heart! :) Awwww. Tui is soooooo blind, seriously. He can't even see that Bee doesn't love him one bit at all!! :rolleyes: LOL, Pong look like a prisnor outside of Tui's house. Tehee, He's soooo cute and pityful though. :( The weather is so dryy. I wish it would rain, Pong would look even sexieeer all wet! *drools. LOL. But it would 'cause him to be sick though. -.- Bee can take care of him if that happened, Haaa. It'd be so sweeeet! :) Almost in every thai lakorn praek always stand outside of nang'eks house until it rains/darkens. I think it's super sweeet! :: Omfg! Where does Tui think he's taking Bee too??! He's turned into a crazyyy man! Geeshh, Pong is so weak! He couldn't even block Tui and take Bee away! How LAME. -.- Grrrrr. Can't believe they left w/ out TOnglah! lolz. Poor kidd, They left him all alone. & THey didn't even realize it! lolz. The director probably think we wouldn't notice it, Tehee. :p Pongg! *sniffles. When his tears dropped right after the accident was sooooo sad. *sigh.

Damnn, Only TWO more days! *sniffles. :( I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO END, FORREALS! EVERYTHINGG WILL BE SO RUSHED, TOO RUSHH. DAMNN! -.-

I don't think Pang's relationship w/ Tui will get anywhere since the beginning to now nothing has grown. Only her feelings but not his. :( *sighhs.
1. Their house is going on foreclosure -- getting take over by the BANK -- a debt that has occur before May's dad pass away.
2. i thought he have a haircut too .. like them little man bang lOl .. don't know what they call it LOl
3. same here, i was telling my cousins (they dont' understand thai, so i sat and interpret for them LOl) anyway, i was telling them, it would be hot and sexy if it rain like it did for TIKKER in RLSR :wub: -- i guess, EXACT does not like to use REPEAT TACTICS to win n'ek back LOL
4. i would be mad if all of sudden, TUI come back to Pang --- out of reject from Bee .. Throughout this whole lakorn, we get mix feeling from him, could be his bad acting-- but i have not seen him show his 'almost' love feeling for Pang ...

LASTLY, I HOPE THEY DON'T RUSH THIS --- even if they have to drag and extend it for one episode, to at least, bring conclusion to PANG/TUI's story if they plan to bring them together in the end .. they need times to define their love for us audience LOl .. to at least, FORGIVE TUI's bad attitude.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
CNT WAIT FOR 2MORROW EPI...WHEN TOONKLA IS BEING KIDNAP BY THE TWO BITCHES...PONG'S MOM IS BEING BACKSTAB BY THOSE TWO PEOPLES SHE TRUST...HELLA STUPID...NOW U KNOW THE CLOSED PERSON TO U IS THE ONE THAT ALWAYS DOES U DIRTY...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Hi All. Can I join your chat?

I can't believe I got Pong & Bee fever now...... Don't know how it happend....I wasn't so crazy about this lakorn in the beginning. Didn't care too much for Pong's or Bee's characters at first. I was watching this while waiting for Namtan Mai - this was supposed to keep me occupied so I don't miss ATEAM too much. haha. Now I am re-watching Talay Rissaya (my fav. lakorn of Pong and Bee) on the weekends and am feeling so sad that this is going to end sooooon.

BTW, I saw tuktukland did a good MV for them. Cute scenes from Buang Rak Gamathep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHYjq0ycjo

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Just got the lyric of Bee's single, can someone help to translate? Love it soooooo much!!!!

Appreciate in advance ......
credit:http://loadmusic.bloggoo.com/

เพลง ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
ศิลปิน นำทิพย์ จงรัชชตะวิบูลย์
Ost. บ่วงรักกามเทพ

เนื้อเพลง ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้

เห็นบ้างไหม เงาที่สะท้อนในตา
แทนเสียงให้เธอรู้ว่า…เธอมีค่าเท่าไร
เหมือนเธอรู้ แต่ชอบทำเป็นเย็นชา
ทำเหมือนฉันไม่มีค่า พูดจาทำร้ายใจ

* ขอที…ไม่ว่ารักหรือเปล่า
ทำดีกับฉันบ้างสักหน่อยได้ไหม

** ทำไมใจร้ายอย่งนี้
ขอได้ไหม เห็นใจกันสักครั้ง
ไม่เคยต้องการความหวัง
แค่รักเธอในใจ
ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
แค่ได้รัก ถ้าเธอไม่รักก็ไม่เป็นไร
ไม่ขอให้เธอห่วงใย
แค่อย่าทำร้ายหัวใจขนาดนี้
(แค่อย่าทำร้ายหัวใจกันอีกเลย)

รู้บ้างไหม คำพูดของเธอแรงแรง
ฟังแล้วมันช่างทิ่มแทง
อย่าทำอย่างนั้นเลย
ยิ่งบางครั้ง ประชดด้วยการเมินไป
ยิ่งเหมือนไม่มีเยื่อใย
ช่างปวดใจเหลือเกิน

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
เพลง ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
Ost. บ่วงรักกามเทพ

Song: Tum Mai Jai Rai Yang Nee/Why are you so mean/heartless/cruel like this? (Though a literal translation would be 'Why so bad-hearted like this')
Artist: Bee Namtip
Ost: Buang Rak Gammathep

Note: I won't give the literal translations, as it always sounds funny that way. But I'll translate according to how I think it would be read if it was in English.

Lyrics: Why are you so mean-hearted like this?

Can (you) see? The shadow reflecting from within (my) eye.
(That) is there in placement of (my) voice [sounds], to let you how much you mean (to me)
It's like you know, but (you) like to act cold [cool]
(You) make it seem like I'm not important (to you), uttering words that wound (my) heart

** ทำไมใจร้ายอย่งนี้

*I ask (you) [almost like pleading, but I think 'ask' is more fitting]....Whether (you) love (me) or not
Can you treat me nicely, at least a little bit (?)
**Why are (you) so mean-hearted like this?

ไม่เคยต้องการความหวัง
แค่รักเธอในใจ
ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
ไม่ขอให้เธอห่วงใย

Can (I) ask (you) to sympathize (with me) sometimes(?)
(I) Never desired for any chance [hope],
Just to love you in (my) heart,
Why are (you) so mean-hearted like this(?)
Just being able to love (you), (even) if you don't love (me), it's okay,
(I) Won't ask for you to care (about me),
Just don't wound (my) heart so much like this
(Just don't wound (my) heart so much like this)

ฟังแล้วมันช่างทิ่มแทง
อย่าทำอย่างนั้นเลย
ยิ่งเหมือนไม่มีเยื่อใย
ช่างปวดใจเหลือเกิน

Do (you) know(?) Harsh words of yours,
(When I'm) Listening (to them), is such a piercing (feeling)
(Please) don't be like that [Act/Do like that]
Especially when you behave ironically/sarcastically towards me, by being aloof and indifferent [I think 'to be sarcastic/ironic' is the closest definition to 'prachodt'; it's just that 'prachodt is actually a verb, not an adjective, so I'm wary on whether there is even a perfectly equivalent word for it in English, hence the phrasing is a little weird]
(It then) Seems even more like you don't care (about me)
(Which) Makes my heart aches so much

I got lazy towards the ending and can't be asked to check and edit, so some translations are literal (I think) and some are not.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
เพลง ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
Ost. บ่วงรักกามเทพ

Song: Tum Mai Jai Rai Yang Nee/Why are you so mean/heartless/cruel like this? (Though a literal translation would be 'Why are you so bad-hearted like this')
Artist: Bee Namtip
Ost: Buang Rak Gammathep

Note: I won't give the literal translations, as it always sounds funny that way. But I'll translate according to how I think it would be read if it was in English.

Lyrics: Why are you so heartless like this?

Can you see? The shadow reflecting within (my) eye.
(That) is there instead of (my) voice [sounds], to let you how much you mean (to me)
It's like you know, but (you) like to act cold [cool]
(You) make it seem like I'm not important (to you), uttering words that wound my heart

** ทำไมใจร้ายอย่งนี้

*I ask (you) [almost like pleading, but I think 'ask' is more fitting]....Whether you love (me) or not
Can't you treat me well at least a little bit(?)
**Why are (you) so heartless like this?

ไม่เคยต้องการความหวัง
แค่รักเธอในใจ
ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
ไม่ขอให้เธอห่วงใย

I ask you, sympathize (with me) sometimes,
(I) Never desired for any chance [hope],
Just in (my) heart, (I) love you,
Why are (you) so heartless like this(?)
Just being able to love (you), if you don't love (me), (I'm) still fine,
(I) Won't ask for you to care (about me),
Just don't wound (my) heart so much like this
(Just don't wound (my) heart so much like this)

ฟังแล้วมันช่างทิ่มแทง
อย่าทำอย่างนั้นเลย
ยิ่งเหมือนไม่มีเยื่อใย
ช่างปวดใจเหลือเกิน

Do (you) know(?) Harsh words of yours,
(When I'm) Listening (to them), is such a piercing (feeling)
(Please) don't be like that [Do/Act like that]
Especially when you 'prachodt' (me) [If anyone can help me with this, I honestly never could find the English equivalent of "pra chodt) by acting aloof and indifferent,
(It then) Seems even more like you don't care (about me)
(Which) Makes my heart aches so much

I got lazy towards the ending and can't be asked to check and edit, so some translations are literal (I think) and some are not.
OoooooHHHHH, dear, thank you sooooooooo much, your translation is pretty good and touching.
Also feel great pity for Nee, what a beautiful song to spell out what she felt w Puh all through TT-TT
Thanks and thanks again for your swift reply ~~~

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah, no problem. :) I enjoy translating and being of service to those who need it when I can. This is also a pretty bittersweet theme song.

cecilia

Staff member
Finally, the dad make sense of the mom ..
i applauded him for standing up against his mom.
now, i'll cheer for them to reconcile :clap:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's ending tmrw! :( *sniffles.

Thanks for the song translation, Loveeee it! :wub: Such a sad song. It's addicting though, Tehee.

I can't believe it's ending tmrw. When it seems like the lakorn still has so much more to it!

I mean can they obviously put everything all together and end it just in FORTY minutes??! -.-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The mom make me sooooo mad! Grrrrrrrrr. I'm glad she finally realizes Pong and Bee's love. But damnn, SHe makes me sooo mad 'cause if she realized it so much sooner. Nothing would've happened to TON&NOON! *sniffles. :( Makes me soooo pissed off, Grrr. But anywhoo, Not alot of scenes of Pong and Bee today but the scene where Pong held Bee supersuper tight was sooooo passionate! :wub: Loveee it! I fall inlove with them all over again and again. Teheee. :) Sooo much tears feel from Bee's eyes. I totally feel her! Tui just has too ruin everythingg, Goshh! :rolleyes: That moment was sooo perfect with just the two of them reconciling! Grrr. Tonglah really needs a haircut btw, lolz. He looks so sweatyy with that longg hair! Ughhh, They just had to put another kidnapping scene! Damnn, It was sooo annoying in the first place already! Geeshh. -.- STUPIDD! Why do they even bother to focus on another kidnapping scene when we have so little time before the last episode, Gahhh! :rolleyes: Just focus on Pang/Tui relationship & BEE&PONG's seriously!! Poor TOnglah his vision must be really bad, He lost his glasses and is going to get hurt really bad in tmrw episode! :( *sniffles. He lost sooooo much blood, It was scaryy! YIkess. -.- Hope it's nothing seriously, I think he broke his arm that was it judging from the pics. :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I doubt they extended this lakorn TINA! :( I really wish for that though. But everything is already set and confirm this will end tmrw! But then IDK w/ EXACT anything can happen. I guess?