Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ditto! That happened w/ KLP. I didn't even know they extended NA either. Since I didn't watch it all while it was airing. That lakorn was good though, It didn't drag even though they extend it. Or maybe it's just me?! lolz, Since I watched it when the lakorn was completed already. :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay! ^_^ I finally created my first mv for this lakorn, Yahoooo! LOL. My dedication to TON&NOON in here! :wub: I've been missing them since they were gone. *sniffles. THis brings alot of memories back! Definitley. Anywhoo, Hope you guys enjoy this! :) Btw, Sunstar I used the same song you did for you mv of Pong&Bee. It's too addicting I've been listening to to everyday since I got it from you! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9XIKYAv5k

I've been doing that alot lately except if the lakorn is really addicting
I know. But this is one of the few lakorns that deserves to be extended though not just b/c it's addicting and I love Pong&Bee but there are still many things left unsaid/incomplete/unfinished here. It'll be real suckyy if tmrw's episode is so rushyy! :( Grrrrrr.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol can't expect much from Exact lakorns now a days i just hope Sakul Ka and Ching Chung will be good since they are based off best selling novels

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Okay! ^_^ I finally created my first mv for this lakorn, Yahoooo! LOL. My dedication to TON&NOON in here! :wub: I've been missing them since they were gone. *sniffles. THis brings alot of memories back! Definitley. Anywhoo, Hope you guys enjoy this! :) Btw, Sunstar I used the same song you did for you mv of Pong&Bee. It's too addicting I've been listening to to everyday since I got it from you! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9XIKYAv5k
no problem... that is a really good love song though! i'm still listening to it everyday...lol... great music video....gosh... i feel like i want to make another one... hahaha...

last episode is airing today!!! i'm soooo excited, but sad at the same time.... no more anticipation each week....

cecilia

Staff member
awe, AMY, i'm loving your mv of TOON/NOON'S love .. make me feel sad for them all over again :lmao: .. GOOD JOB !!!

can't believe, it end today :(

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, what a happy ending,~~~ but.....my Pong & Bee, how much will I miss them.......TT-TT
Donglah is quite sweet to convince his grandma that Pong loves Bee, and Bee also loves Pong. And he could get both father and Mother if they would be together. Oooooohhhh, meanwhile, the expressions on Pong and Bee's face were quite CUTE.....
Funny, Pong kidnapped Bee again --b, but he has two assistants this time( Pang & Tui)
Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!!Baby Pong here(gal or boy??), LOL.......
captures for the ending......

SunStar

sarNie Elites
the ending was perfect for me!!! even though i it was a bit rushed..it had everything i wanted in it!!! I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!! i'm going to go buy the HQ quality version once it's out..

edit:

also... they should have Tawee's hair throughout the lakorn like how his hair was in the end... the haircut in the end made him look extremely cute!!! better than the one he had throughout the lakorn...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the CAPS! Tehee, Makes me sooooo Delightful & HAPPY! :wub: Soooooooo cute! I must watch today's episode now! :( *sniffles. I'm stilll sooooo darn upset about them rushing everything at the last minute though! ALOT happened in just one episode today which is the end too! -.- *sigh. I can't wait for another PONG&BEE lakorn, Tehee! :) The caps are tooo cute! I'm hyped up to see BABY!! Yayyy. Too cute! :wub: Yes, The BABY does make for everything. I guess but still veryy dissapointed and sad deep inside, lolz! :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yes it seemed a little rush, but better that than it being laggy. I love the ending. After I finish, I was sad that it ended :( I'm going to miss them. I'm so happy that they got a baby ^^ and that Pang and Tui got together. I love the part where Tui helped Pong out at the end :D Tongklah..i'm going to miss that little dude, he's so cute.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Awesome! The baby was unexpected for me as well. I mean yeah there were people here who mentioned about a baby btwn Pong&Bee, but to have it after the fact that they love each other is even better than having it because of a "R" scene lol.. the baby was created out of love.. awww how I would like to have one too lol..

I thought they would extend GiftK and Tawee relationship a bit but I guess not. Also, it was too early for Tawee to tell GiftK that he loves her hmmm either way, the Lakorn was great!