Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*sniffles, sniffles. T___________T Last episode today, Gahhhh! So upset I am. Sorrowness, *sighs. Poor Tonglah. :( Pong and Bee are so sweeeet! Tehee. The beginning of this episode is so sad! Finally that egghead TUI has some sense in him! Geeeeshh, Took him forever to notice that Pang has been loving him so much all this time and that she's such a good person in reality!! :) GaaayBumm he is. Geesh. :rolleyes: Whatever! Awwww, Finalyl they all come together as a happyhappt lovable family! :wub: Tehee, So cuteeee! Pang is too adorable, Love her! :) I wish she comes back to being nang'ek soon, Miss her so much!! LOL, Pong is so creppy! Lmao. :p He makes me lauggh, Tehee. :p The kidnapping plan is too cute and funnyyy, lolz!! Poor Bee, They gangin' up on her like that! LMAO. It reminds me of the ending of NA when they all played that joke on Pueng too! Awwww. Bee is sooooo cute, lolz. Tui is such a dopehead! It was funny how TUi kept running after Pang, She was driving sooo slow. Lmao! :p He totally deserve what Pang did to him, Haaaa! :D I would've done the same but be more evil, lolz. Tui is sooo Gaaayy, Ahahhaaaa! I'd totally make Tui my slave also, Haa! Make him pay every cent back to me due to what he did in the past! Muahwahahaaa! lolz. Anyway, The mom and Pong definitley were the ones that changed so much since the beginning of this lakorn!! I'm still so mad at the mom, I can't believe how nice she became. Grrrrrrr, Bugs me so much! -.- :rolleyes: LMAO! Tonglahhh is cute! I esp. love the part where he called Pong daddy and then he called Bee auntie after! That was just sooo adorable, Tehee! He had a cute high pitched voice also! :wub: Pong's smirk always flatter me, Haa! The bed scene was toooo cute also, Sweeet indeed Haaaa. *blushes. Bee sure doesn't want any kisses from Pong, lolz. They're too romantic!! Tehee. The mom and dad are sooo funny trying to spy/evesdrop on them both, LMAO! They're all such a loveydovey family!<333 :) There baby girl is superduper cuteeee! Wish it was their's io reality, lolz! Bee look real stunnin'! Loved her hair and purple shirt at the end! They make such a lovely, wonderful family! If ONLY... TEheehe! I think I'm satisfied though. I mean not 100% satisfy with the ending but I still love this lakorn anyhow! I mean it's Pong&Bee of course, Haa! :) It could've been better though the ending I'm talking about! I'm can't wait until they have another drama! Hahaaa. Hope they have one next year too, I'd be superduper excited, delightful and happe as can be if they had one every year for us fans! :wub:

Anyways, Where did the family leave to at the end?? & I'm so curious what ever happened to that scandulous vdo of Pong talking to Noon??

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i have to continue watching it...i've been off the computer for so long n haven't keep up....its great they have a happy ending...

cecilia

Staff member
i like the fact that he LEARN TO ACCEPT his flaw --- and face it .. and admit it to the person he love .. and like everyone, THEIR LOVE CREATE their PRECIOUS GIFT.. i couldn't be more happier than this .. i'm just a bit sad that it's over .. I'M ROOTING FOR ANOTHER PONG/BEE lakorn .. .. and i swore, BEE makes PONG looks (buring) hot everytime they're together .. they bring the best of each other on screen. wouldn't mind watching them playing CUSTODY PARENT or some sort of bittersweet lakorn again ^^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
agree! i wouldn't mind watching them on-screen again because they really do compliment each other a lot in more than one ways.... i do hope there will be a another Pong-Bee lakorn for us all!!j plus...their fighting is awesome to watch!!! their bickering, arguing, fighting, etc is one of the most entertaining and lovable!!

also... could someone please help translate what Pubordee said to his dad in the van just before Orneecha and his mom came up behind on them? i couldn't hear it well and couldn't understand some of the words....

cecilia

Staff member
also... could someone please help translate what Pubordee said to his dad in the van just before Orneecha and his mom came up behind on them? i couldn't hear it well and couldn't understand some of the words....
^i believe he said something along the line that ever since Orneecha and his mom got along, the dad is the most relief person of them all.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'M ROOTING FOR ANOTHER PONG/BEE lakorn .. .. and i swore, BEE makes PONG looks (buring) hot everytime they're together .. they bring the best of each other on screen. wouldn't mind watching them playing CUSTODY PARENT or some sort of bittersweet lakorn again ^^
ME TOO, Ditto Ceci! :) Love them soooo much together!!<3 I miss this lakorn much already . *sighs.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I was going to make Pong, Bee, Tui and Pang each their own POV MV but sadly Tui and Pang didn't have enough scenes to make a complete MV! :( This song was is for Tui, But oh well I used it for Bee and Pong anyway. Since, I couldn't find a better song choice at the moment to make this MV. So, I just use the song(s) from the OST from this lakorn. Much easier me instead of choosing a different song that has to suit the MV. :) Anyways, ENJOY! This MV is only the scenes from beginning of this lakorn when Bee still has her short hair. So, Not alot of cute scenes of them yet. I'll definitley create MV of them both though, No doubt! There's still plentyy more to come. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVkfoGw2wGo

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
awww its so sad to see buang ruk gammathep in the old lakorns sections..gonna miss pong-bee
When I first signed on and saw this I said the same thing "what only been a week and it's in the OLD LAKORNS already?" Just come to show that like you memories from this Lakorn is still fresh :)

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't believe they actually had a baby, a baby sister for tongla at the end...at first i saw you guys wishing for and now it actually had that, which was satisfied me too...loved this lakorn...is all i can say....

now waiting for sakul ka....

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't believe they actually had a baby, a baby sister for tongla at the end...at first i saw you guys wishing for and now it actually had that, which was satisfied me too...loved this lakorn...is all i can say....

now waiting for sakul ka....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
After translating Bee/Nee's theme, I feel obliged to translate Pong/Poo's as well, just for the record I suppose. In a way, you can say the two themes are responding to each other. And, I'll spare everyone my geekiness by not putting notices throughout the lyrics about so and so why I chose to translate some words a particular way. >.o

Also, I've refrained from expressing my personal opinions of this serie. I think....

Horrible pacing, hot chemistry between the lead characters, too much exageration (as expected from EXACT), not enough character development, Nee's friend should've NOT ended up with the lawyer guy, lovely ending (too bad it's rushed :() blah blah blah :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
เพลง ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
ศิลปิน นำทิพย์ จงรัชชตะวิบูลย์
Ost. บ่วงรักกามเทพ

Song: Tum Mai Jai Rai Yang Nee/Why are you so mean-hearted like this?
Artist: Bee Namtip
Ost: Buang Rak Gammathep

เห็นบ้างไหม เงาที่สะท้อนในตา
แทนเสียงให้เธอรู้ว่า…เธอมีค่าเท่าไร
เหมือนเธอรู้ แต่ชอบทำเป็นเย็นชา
ทำเหมือนฉันไม่มีค่า พูดจาทำร้ายใจ

Can (you) see? The shadow reflecting from within (my) eye.
(That) is there in placement of (my) voice [sounds], to let you how much you mean (to me)
It's like you know, but (you) like to act cold [cool]
(You) make it seem like I'm not important (to you), uttering words that wound (my) heart

* ขอที…ไม่ว่ารักหรือเปล่า
ทำดีกับฉันบ้างสักหน่อยได้ไหม
** ทำไมใจร้ายอย่งนี้

*I'm asking (you): Whether (you) love (me) or not
Can you treat me nicely, at least a little bit (?)
**Why are (you) so mean-hearted like this?

ขอได้ไหม เห็นใจกันสักครั้ง
ไม่เคยต้องการความหวัง
แค่รักเธอในใจ
ทำไมใจร้ายอย่างนี้
แค่ได้รัก ถ้าเธอไม่รักก็ไม่เป็นไร
ไม่ขอให้เธอห่วงใย
แค่อย่าทำร้ายหัวใจขนาดนี้

Can (I) ask (you) to sympathize (with me) sometimes(?)
(I've) Never desired for any chance [hope],
Just to love you in (my) heart,
Why are (you) so mean-hearted like this(?)
Just being able to love (you), (even) if you don't love (me), it's okay,
(I) Won't ask for you to care (about me),
Just don't wound (my) heart so much like this

รู้บ้างไหม คำพูดของเธอแรงแรง
ฟังแล้วมันช่างทิ่มแทง
อย่าทำอย่างนั้นเลย
ยิ่งบางครั้ง ประชดด้วยการเมินไป
ยิ่งเหมือนไม่มีเยื่อใย
ช่างปวดใจเหลือเกิน

Do (you) know(?) Harsh words of yours,
(When I'm) Listening (to them), is such a piercing (feeling)
(Please) don't be like that [Act/Do like that]
Especially when you behave ironically/sarcastically towards me, by being aloof and indifferent
(It then) Seems even more like you don't care (about me)
(Which) Makes my heart aches so much
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

เพลงรักใครไม่เป็น
ศิลปิน อัสนี วสันต์ โชติกุล
เพลงละคร บ่วงรักกามเทพ

Song: Not knowing how to love someone
Artist: Asunee Wasan Chotikul
OST: Buang Rak Gammathep

คิดใช่ไหม ว่าสิ่งที่ฉันทำ
ดูเหมือนคนใจดำ ไม่แคร์เธอบ้างเลย
นานเพียงใด ก็ดูฉันเฉยเมย
ไม่คิดที่จะเอ่ย ให้เธอได้รู้ใจ

You're thinking, aren't you? That the things I do,
Makes me look like I'm a cold-hearted [black-hearted] person who doesn't care about you at all
No matter how long time passes by, it seems I (always) appear indifferent and unconcerned
(And) The thought of voicing (my feelings) to let you know (what's in) my heart, never crossed my mind

* ทำเธอเจ็บปวด ขอโทษที
แต่เธอไม่มีวันเข้าใจ ว่ามันเจ็บกว่า
เธอมากเท่าไหร่ ที่ต้องทำไปอย่างนั้น

* (I) caused you such pain, I apologize
But you will never be able to understand, that it hurts (me) so much more
Than you, when I must behave that way

** ก็คนอย่างฉันรักใครไม่เป็น
ไม่ต้องมาเห็นหรอกน้ำตา
ให้มันตาย ไปช้าๆ กับหัวใจเดียวดาย
ไม่ต้องมารู้ ฉันเป็นยังไร
แค่ปล่อยให้ใจฉันมันละลาย
ทรมาน แค่ไหน ช่างมัน อย่าสนใจเลย

**Because a person like me doesn't know how to love someone,
You don't have to cry because of me [It's not necessary for tears to be seen]
Just let me die slowly with a lonely heart
(You) don't have to know how I'm doing
Just let my heart perish away
No matter how much suffering it is (on me), don't care and don't pity me

ทุกๆ ครั้ง ที่เรานั้นพบกัน
แม้ว่าใจจะสั่น แต่จะไม่พูดไป
ให้เธอมอง เป็นคนไร้หัวใจ
แต่ฉันจะไม่ให้.. ให้เธอมาฝืนทน

Every time we meet or see each other
Even though (my) heart trembles, I will not utter a word (to let you know)
(I'll) let you view (me) as a heartless person [person without a heart]
But what I won't let you do.. is come and endure the pain (of being with me)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, Thanks so much MINTWIX. Love all the songs from this lakorn! :wub: I know it's sad to see this lakorn in the OLD section already ! Ahhhhhh. But I cannot wait from the reunite already, Tehee! :p

Heres' my third mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peFAsn3-Fgo
** MINTWIX: If you don't mind can you translate this song too? I'm so desperate to know what it means! I don't have the karaoke lyrics but hope you can try? If not it's okay.

Tehee, CECI. I was waiting for you to create one too. I always enjoy your mvs too. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah, I don't mind. :) This song is pretty short.

Nice MVs btw, ladies.
-------------------------------------------------------
คนสุดท้าย(อัสนี โชติกุล)
Last Person (Asunee Chotikul)

ไม่เคยมีใจให้ใครมาก่อน
ไม่เคยอ่อนให้ความรักเลย
จะมีใคร ๆ มากมายคุ้นเคย
แต่ไม่เคยมีใครอย่างเธอ

(I've) Never given my heart to anyone before
(I've) Never been vulnerable towards love at all
There would be plenty of familar people [friends]
But I've never had someone like you

* ฉันเคยบอกกับเธอหรือยัง
ว่าเธอมีความหมายเพียงใด กับคนที่ใจมันด้านชา
ฉันเคยบอกกับเธอหรือยัง จากวันนี้และทุกเวลา
จะมีแต่คำว่ารักเธอ

*Have I told you yet?
That you hold so much meaning, to someone whose heart is insensitive (like mines)
Have I told you yet? From this day and every moment (onwards)
There will only be the words: (I) Love You

** จากฉันคนเดิม จากรักไม่เป็น
จะขอเป็นคนที่รักเธอยิ่งกว่าคนไหน ๆ
จากนี้คือเธอ จากนี้จนวันตาย
เธอคือสุดท้ายของทั้งชีวิตและหัวใจ

**From this same person, from this one who doesn't know how to love
I will ask to be the person who will love you more than anyone else
From hereon is you, from hereon till the day (I) die
You are the last person in my life and in my heart

(ซ้ำ ** , * , **)
(slow**,*,**)
ไม่ว่าวันไหนไม่ว่าเมื่อไรฉันรักเธอ
No matter what the day, no matter when the time, I (will) love you

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i swear I saw this lakorn subbed on youtube. I just can't seem to find it no more.

Anyone know if this lakorn is going to be subbed?