Buang Hong

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, they're having kodak moments :D those are some cute pics of them!! Cant wait to watch it! Thanks Thip!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
looks pretty good so far. pancake looks very hot in this lakorn. and i didn't know that arnus? is in here too when i watched it.

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeh this lakorns good just finished it :lol: Pancakes really pretty and it a new role for her acting divaish lol arnas is looks hot lol vee look ok and pan and vee look cute together lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Pancake looks STUNNING in here! I love her acting as well :) she better not be like that in real life >:] haha! Vee is looking HOTT too! Arnus really surprised me in the beginning there.. LOL. Namfon is a total B in here.. hmph, so tomorrows epsiode.. Vee finds out shes a spy already? waahh? o.o the story is kinnda bad but i'll watch it cause of pan & vee :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Still trying to get the hang of this lakorn. Everything is happening so quickly. It's like they haven't really developed Pancake's character much. Plus, the death of the father was so sudden, I don't really feel her pain. Hmm... but so far, pretty interesting. Hopefully, I'll feel it more as I keep watching.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's starting off fast and in line with the old version...

donno if she can pull of this character like Bussakorn. I cant seem to feel her character in here so far...

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Pancake's performance is so young compared to Bussakorn. Like Bussakorn better. The old version is much more better.

I don't even know what this lakorn is about, but Pancake looks hott. :p I'll give it a shot over the weekend.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Pancake's performance is so young compared to Bussakorn. Like Bussakorn better. The old version is much more better.

agree with you. the scene when her dad died wasnt convincing at all...
man, when bussakorn was doing that scene i cried ey!!!

she killed that role.

perhaps she'll pick up so i'll see to continue. i hope vee does a good job b/c john was awesome!!!

i love the storyline that's why i want to watch this remake.

Lec

sarNie Egg
agree with you. the scene when her dad died wasnt convincing at all...
man, when bussakorn was doing that scene i cried ey!!!

she killed that role.

perhaps she'll pick up so i'll see to continue. i hope vee does a good job b/c john was awesome!!!

i love the storyline that's why i want to watch this remake.
yeah i agree, i hope that they don't mess up the story. So far everything looks real good...Pancake looks pretty in here but way too much makeup, it makes her look old. What's up with Vee's hair??? I guess they're trying to make him look younger.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yeah i agree, i hope that they don't mess up the story. So far everything looks real good...Pancake looks pretty in here but way too much makeup, it makes her look old. What's up with Vee's hair??? I guess they're trying to make him look younger.

not sure why they want him to look young b/c his character is not like that.

vee's a handsome guy but he lacks charisma i think. u know how some people are not all that but yet has that smile, the light in their eyes that stands out? he doesnt have anything like that more so just dull!

arnus's hair cut is almost like vee's hehe...

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i found bussakorn's version on youtube the other day.. which reminded me how good that lakorn was before... so im going to give this lakorn a try and see if it's going to be as good as the other version before even though im not a big fan of pancake.. but she does look pretty in this lakorn from what ive seen in the teaser

Lec

sarNie Egg
not sure why they want him to look young b/c his character is not like that.

vee's a handsome guy but he lacks charisma i think. u know how some people are not all that but yet has that smile, the light in their eyes that stands out? he doesnt have anything like that more so just dull!

arnus's hair cut is almost like vee's hehe...
yep, ur rite! I just couldn't pinpoint it but yes that's what it is-he's lacking charisma. Spicys hate him-they say he looks like a gorrilla...lol...but i noticed that most Sarnies like him.

maijune

SarNie Adult
JUST FINISHED EP 1 AND LOVED IT...LOVED VEE WITH THE NEW HAIR CUT AND PAN IS PRETTY IN HERE....CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH EP 2 WHEN I GET HOME...

YEP...P'EK ALREADY LIKE HER SINCE THE FIRST TIME HE SEE HER...