Buang Hong

Katerine

Butterfly123
i'm pleased this is airing soon ^_^ lol but somtime they do have the fitting during the fitting for promotion they did it for Win, kwan and Poo's lakorn had a fitting before it was airing lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well it was confirm like a few months ago and then comes fitting and BAM airing lol so it seems like the quality of this lakorn will be not as good.

Katerine

Butterfly123
they could have been filming before the announced the lakorn they do that sometime and they did it in Win and Kwan's last lakorn lol but if this is Dara or Dida then it's not uncommon for them to film/air lol like they did in tle and pan's lakorn and that was good :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe not Fun, maybe that's why they have Pancake as the lead lol because either way her lakorns will rake in ratings ^__-"
I forgot about that. Of course Pancake is going to rake the ratings no matter how silly the plot is =D

Natsume

sarNie Adult
If they do film and air at the same time, I hope that it will turn out good, and not like PRRA or Meu Nang XD

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Vee is so agressive towards Pan! I'm liking what I've saw on the teaser. Vee, looking cute than ever! :D I believe it's airing next month on the 20th. If I got the thai month right. Lol.

Numfon being rai again...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it's airing this month dear :p next week in fact lol its taking the Wednesday-Thursday slot. I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttt! LOL for some reason he reminds me of his role in Bussaba Reh Ruk.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
it's airing this month dear :p next week in fact lol its taking the Wednesday-Thursday slot. I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttt! LOL for some reason he reminds me of his role in Bussaba Reh Ruk.
Lol Yea, I realized that when I read the month on my thai calender this morning! Wahhh!!! Next week!! I actually miss seeing Vee on screen since I didn't finish Dao Peun Din cus Chompoo was too evil! Lol!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Yes, it is a remake of Noi and John's lakorn.
By the way, when did the old Buang hong came out? I think I've seen it, but I'm not sure...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
what is pancake role ,in this lakorn...
it seem so interesting....i can not believe
she play such a CRAZY ROLE....
i can not see her in that kind of a role..
but it would be really interesting...
i can not wait to see it...i miss her....after PRKP i just have to go back and
watch her old lakorn....
but any ways i can not wait...