Buang Hong

maijune

SarNie Adult
i like today's episode, i like Pancake's acting. Sometimes I feel bad for her, but other times I think that she deserves it for the way she treated people in the past.

there's only 3 episodes aired so far. tomorrow will be ep. 4 ^^

sorry...my bad...

thanks for the replied though....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow i haven't even start on this lakorn yet....i like pancake...but i dunt like vee...he use to be cute but not anymore...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've always liked Pancake in all her lakorns. I especially liked her in Khun Noo Tewada opposite Weir.But now,I don't find her role in Buang Hong impressive. Sometimes she's overacting. Sometimes I think that the role fits AumP better,and surely AumP will give justice to the role being asked in the drama.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hmph, i dont think that vee's acting is stiff at all, i think hes a good actor! especially from his past lakorns :) its just his role & his way of acting it. I feel sorry for pan now.. but in a way she deserves it. hahaa! i can't stand her be treated like thiss.. NOOOOOO! hahaha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
MEE TOO....BUT ARNAS CHARACTER IN HERE IS CONFUSING....I MEAN DOES HE LOVE HER OR JUST WAS ENGAGED TO HER BC OF MONEY

Lec

sarNie Egg
Vee's and Pan's acting is always ok to me, but this lakorn has got me hooked. this is gonna my next fix after JJRKCT. I feel so sorry for Pancake in here...I actually can feel her on this...I know she's spoiled but it really is hard to accept a drastic change of lifestyle like that...take it from me -I moved to the country part of Texas from the city life of California-it's hard to adjust.

Lec

sarNie Egg
MEE TOO....BUT ARNAS CHARACTER IN HERE IS CONFUSING....I MEAN DOES HE LOVE HER OR JUST WAS ENGAGED TO HER BC OF MONEY
No sweetie, he's attracted to her looks. Right now it's obvious that he "sia dai" her because he hasn't slept with her yet.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the pics jakjann. pancake looks adorable with vee. besides. today's episode is not out? can't seem to find episode 4.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I feel sorrry for Pan :( awwww

this picture is cuteeeee! look at vee :] aww!

cute it is...i began following this one.I think the story will turn out right and worth watching for.I've always liked Pan in her previous dramas.Her last was that with New,Plaeng Ruk Kam Pob.I loved the theme song of that drama.I used to sing the chorus part of the song whenever i remember it.Vee has the looks actually,and he can also be described as dashing or dazzling.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Vee's and Pan's acting is always ok to me, but this lakorn has got me hooked. this is gonna my next fix after JJRKCT. I feel so sorry for Pancake in here...I actually can feel her on this...I know she's spoiled but it really is hard to accept a drastic change of lifestyle like that...take it from me -I moved to the country part of Texas from the city life of California-it's hard to adjust.
Same here Lec...Back in my home country,I used to be sooooooo relaxed,doing nothing at home.I was used to controlling everything and just giving commands.But now that I'm alone in a foreign country,I do everything...I mean everything that I've never done before;like doing the laundry,cleaning and washing the dishes.But until now I don't know how to cook,so I buy everything that I eat...truly it's difficult to adjust from the way you used to be.Now I understand Pan's role in the drama...not OA anymore...lol...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
cute it is...i began following this one.I think the story will turn out right and worth watching for.I've always liked Pan in her previous dramas.Her last was that with New,Plaeng Ruk Kam Pob.I loved the theme song of that drama.I used to sing the chorus part of the song whenever i remember it.Vee has the looks actually,and he can also be described as dashing or dazzling.
haha i agree! i loved pancake ever since khun noo tevada. she was too cute! shes a hot super model and a good actress, and she has that bubbly personality. what a talent right? lol. yes, i'm liking the story so far.. i just dont wanna see pan get tortured in the first few episodes :( i love her tough attitude. haha! and Vee can be anything, hes just great! especially in action movies. :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'll have to admit.. the lakorn is getting very interesting and entertaining. Vee is growing on me. lol

I also love the s ubtle humor in it. I was laughing so hard when the step mother was referring to Pim, she goes... "at last, heaven punishes the bad guy!!!" And then the transgender go... "ohh my god!! did they catch you??!

haha