Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Not any update at all. :(
I still keep looking for it.
This lakorn is so low profile. No any opening pics, fitting pics and just a few update.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aww why...why do the lakorn that are the most anticipated have no clips or pictures coming out at all...this is stupid, like all of them...BBBK, JR AND BGST are so so so low profile...we need more pict/clip/new etc coming out....

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
and yeah i need to spam in this thread...where are the rest of the sisters? are you guys sleeping? :loool: *suppose to be doing h/w but today ive been so offtask, sala you need to lecture me again lmao*

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I heard that Aff and her family have been USA to visit her sister for 2 weeks right now.
That's why no any news about her at all.

And Aum just got a little accident while driving to shoot Badarn Jai because he was too tired of working hard and fell assleep while driving.
But he's alright and didn't get hurt at all.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I heard that Aff and her family have been USA to visit her sister for 2 weeks right now.

And Aum just got a little accident while driving to shoot Badarn Jai because he was too tired of working hard and fell assleep while driving.
:eek: aww I hope Aum's alright. I know ppl can be busy and stuff. But I just don't understand how ppl can just fall asleep while driving. It's simple. Either you drink coffee or don't drive. Seriously. Ppl need to know how to take care of themselves. :eek: :eek: Hope Aum's alright.

Oooohhh. Which state is Aff in >0:D

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling

Where is Aff? When did Aum get in his car accident? I hope he's okay.

Raiya

sarNie Adult

OMG Aff is in the states! how exciting! i wish i could run into her...i could tell her about all the crazy jlr sisters...especially sarN LOL! awww i hope she is enjoying the US!

Wow Aum in an accident! that's crazy...i'm glad to hear he is okay!

^^Bau bau i totally agree with you girl...why is it the ones we want to see the most there is no news or very little updates for them huh?! confuses me! btw i love your new siggie super cute na!

fun

Expired Sarnie

oh that is great that aff is in the usa. where is she at i am going to stalk her. lol

my poor up i hope he gets some nice sleep.

neena

sarNie Adult
AWE, POOR AUM....WISH AFF WAS HERE TO CARE FOR HIM...HAHAHA...I'M JUST KIDDING! I'M GLAD HE AIN'T HURT. AFF IS IN THE U.S. SO AM I...WONDER WHERE SHE IS. I WANNA TELL HER THAT SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING.

cecilia

Staff member
^GOSH, neena, i love your animate tik/aff banner so so much.

poor thing, i hope he feel better soon and yes, lucky fan if they run into aff randomly ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Not any update at all. :(
I still keep looking for it.
This lakorn is so low profile. No any opening pics, fitting pics and just a few update.
why so low profile???
im so goin to fly to bangkok this instant n kill the producer :arrg:

aww why...why do the lakorn that are the most anticipated have no clips or pictures coming out at all...this is stupid, like all of them...BBBK, JR AND BGST are so so so low profile...we need more pict/clip/new etc coming out....
agree...all the lakorn im anticipatin r lack of updates...grrrrrrrr

and yeah i need to spam in this thread...where are the rest of the sisters? are you guys sleeping? :loool: *suppose to be doing h/w but today ive been so offtask, sala you need to lecture me again lmao*
go do ur h/w...this baubau ar =.=''

oh,is her sis sick or anythin?2 weeks is quite long..

WHAT?!?!?!..aum in an accident...luckily he's not hurt or anythin...yeah..asleep while driving do happens..thats why when ur tired u better juz stop n rest..hw i wish Aff is with him nw to take care of him..lol

neena

sarNie Adult
^GOSH, neena, i love your animate tik/aff banner so so much.

poor thing, i hope he feel better soon and yes, lucky fan if they run into aff randomly ..
:lol: :lol: thank you! i spent hours making that...i tried making it move like a bobble head but gave up...hahaha.

chenling

sarNie Adult
lol seth...we are here..and yes we do need to spam muahhhhh