Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't think this lakorn will be a fever like JLR because it's not slap/kiss type of lakorn since most popular lakorns are that kind of lakorn.
Anyway, I'm waiting to watch it because of A-Team :lol:
And I think I may sub it (but not for sure -_- ).
i hope u will sub this wishbone.. aniwaise i luv all the lakorns u subbed.. u rock..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agreed . I don't think it going rise temperature like during JLR ---> cuz it not a slap/kiss genre <---- plus "Botun Greep..." is a period/drama/family type of lakorn w/ 3 couple ...A-team won't have as much screen time as they were on the island . I'm not a big fan of period lakorn cuz everyone seen to be modest / conservative ....limitation at ever corner :p , yeah i watch it to see the A-team
hahahaha i think everyone is lol.. because im also one of those pplz watching it for ateam lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
These are cap of Aum and Aff from Seesan Sod today.
I'm so upset with my brother. I asked him to record this show, but he lost my file. So, I don't have the file to sub and upload for you guys. GOHHHH I'm so mad at him!! :angry:

credit to Joe@TV3board

Aum and Aff are so cute together when they gave the interview.
I translate here instead, then. (if you want to know) :p

The host asked Aum : how do you feel working together again?

Aum: I feel bored.
Aff gave him a sharp look

Aum: I'm glad (laughing) because after we had worked together in Jam Loey Rak for a long time and we're very close to each other, so we don't have to adjust ourselve to get used to each other again. And I'm glad to see Nong Aff as a sassy Chinese girl. If you want to know how she is, take a look.

Aff: So what?

The host asked Aff : What's about you?

Aff: I'm glad. I'm glad that I come back to be his victim again, but off-screen, though. But on-screen, he's my victim.

Aum: In this story, I will be her victim. I will be bullied by her. I'm a defendant of Nong Aff. (So cute!!)

And after that the host asked them about the bicycle scene.

Aum : It's an ancient bicycle.
Aff hit his arm because she didn't want him to talked about it.

Aff: You no need to explain about it. He just asked why there were too many takes.

Aum: well...

Aff: It's my fault! I have a bad acting! Finish!

Aum: No...It's hard because the back seat of the ancient bike is very wide. Usually, a woman has to sit on it by her side, right? But in this story, she has to be like a tomboy, so the director told her to astride. It's very big, so it's difficult for her. She told me that let her sit and put her bag on it first and I just moved on. I asked her why and she said it was big...it hurted her. (laughing) She meant it's hard to sit on it.

Aff: It hurt my legs really!
(I think Aum didn't mean her legs but something else. :p )

The host told them to talk to the audiences

Aum: Firstly, we used to played Jam Loey Rak together, we have to thank every our fans for supporting and watching Jam Loey Rak. The Feedback made us happy. And in this new lakorn, it's changed to let Aff get even with me back. How it will be...How sassy Aff will be...let's see it in this lakorn. Right? Your turn! Say something.

Aff: You talk so long. Nothing left for me to say now.
Aum gave her his hand as a script for her and they laughed. (So cute)

Aff: Let's see it how we change our characters in this lakorn.

omg thanks wishboniko.. that sukks ur bro sisnt record it.. uggghh m bro does that to me too .. sukks..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I totally see that they are more comfortable around each other, especially Aum! He teased everybody on JLR but he never did anything to Aff...but didn't I just read that he is now joking with her?!?! Maybe he's falling in LOVE with her, like the rest of us. I hope they get together... :D
hahaha i so hope so lol... ATEAM ROCKS..xp ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
ei, guys its the Ateam banner i made...:)

hope you like it, grab it if you want!:)\

i made this for Ateam is back with their awaited lakorn BOTAN KLEEP SUDTAI...:)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ei, guys its the Ateam banner i made...:)

hope you like it, grab it if you want!:)\

i made this for Ateam is back with their awaited lakorn BOTAN KLEEP SUDTAI...:)

bellefire, pinoy ka din? :)

I wanna grab the banner that you just made!! can I use it as my siggy? I'll surely give credits to you! salamat! :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
luv ur banners BF...
lol..since i use adobe elementz..i dont noe hw to do do gif banne ranymore..someone help me!!!