Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^that was a hot gif .. i like it ..
thank you WISHY again for always stay on top of their news.
i agree, it might not be a hit like JLR or slap/kiss lakorn but at least with your help, it grab more fans :wub:
thank you for the translation and the link .. the more we see the behind the scene shots, the more i want to watch the whole thing :lol:

love how they interact around one another, finally, they seem to be close .. i can't wait to see more .. again, thank you.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
ei guys.... hope you like this GIF i made about Aum Atichart...

if you want to grab it, go ahead!:)

That's a great gif. I like it. ;)

^that was a hot gif .. i like it ..
thank you WISHY again for always stay on top of their news.
i agree, it might not be a hit like JLR or slap/kiss lakorn but at least with your help, it grab more fans :wub:
thank you for the translation and the link .. the more we see the behind the scene shots, the more i want to watch the whole thing :lol:

love how they interact around one another, finally, they seem to be close .. i can't wait to see more .. again, thank you.
Yeah, I think I will sub it since I'm ateam's fan. I'm always so excited to hear any news about this lakorn. :lol:

can someone give the spoiler novel part of Tui and Ploy's scene....
other than the last time....
wishy.. please sub it
I'll spoil more later. Let me look for some interesting part of Tui&Ploy and Aum&Aff first.

nikki1786

LizQuen
That's a great gif. I like it. ;)
Yeah, I think I will sub it since I'm ateam's fan. I'm always so excited to hear any news about this lakorn. :lol:
I'll spoil more later. Let me look for some interesting part of Tui&Ploy and Aum&Aff first.

lav yah! lots a lots a lots!!!!!

spoiling me makes me CRAZY and makes me see more of Aum-Aff and Tui-Ploy.

im kinda interested with their characters more and more...

Tui's love interest is a FLIRT.... waaahhh...Ploy! can't wait to see their tandem.:)

then Aff and Aum in off-cam are much more closer now.... (hope A forgets P and A falls for A) if you know what i'm saying... i think you can guest whom i referring to.

its really interesting to hear their characters in this story coz both aff and aum are being hated by their parents.... can't wait to see when they get close together.:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks wishbone...aww so sweet ..your comments just cracks me up!!! :lol:

i so cant wait for this lakorn! *sighs

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Bellfire, that is one hot gif! I am loving it. Good job.

cecilia

Staff member
bellfire, you make me laugh .. a forget p and remember a .. LOl ..
thank you wishy ahead of time .. we all are such good inspiration and promoter to each other ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
expect more guys.. i'll make an AAteam GIF banners..:)

my following gif's that i have to finish is:

ken
aum
aff

p.s.

i dont know where to get some pix of ann...:)
can sombody tell me a link?

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellfire, you make me laugh .. a forget p and remember a .. LOl ..
thank you wishy ahead of time .. we all are such good inspiration and promoter to each other ..

its true... its what i feel as a FAN.... i hope A forget about P anymore and fall for A.... lmao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
One of Aff's fans went to see them filming this lakorn and took the pictures.

Credit to Kwannoi@ilovetaksaorn.com

Some behide the scenes

Aff

Aum

Oh (in chinese wedding dress)

Ploy
ahhhh thanks again wishbone.. **hugs**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
That fan (the owner of these pics) told that they were so friendly Aff, Aum, Ploy, Tui and Oh.
She also told that she heard that Aum was playful, but she didn't think he is playful that much. She saw with her own eyes that he kept teasing people around him all the time while working.
ahhhhh she is so lucky...