Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ploy looks cute in here.

yeah! she is! but as we can see... she have to be flirticious.... and sophisticated...

she'll gonna hurt Tui's feelings here.... lol (can't wait to see it...)

aff will hurt aum.... physically???!!! (can't wait to see it....)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
how come he doesn't play around AFF :lol: . In behind scene of JLR he was touchy too with other cast / crew member but not with AFF
maybe he was shy -_- :lol:

yeah! she is! but as we can see... she have to be flirticious.... and sophisticated...

she'll gonna hurt Tui's feelings here.... lol (can't wait to see it...)

aff will hurt aum.... physically???!!! (can't wait to see it....)
wait...owh..so aff will hurt aum physically?
i thought feelings..wow...this would be great..
but hw will it be done lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dunno.... but i believe wishbone will sub it..:)

can't wait any longer..:)

cecilia

Staff member
^and we hope she can too to spread out more fever :wub:

I want more pictures as some of the new one is not satisfy enough :p

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. makeup stretch.. you know how they do those cat eye stuff but yeh, he eyes are big. but nowaday, chinese actress have big round eyes too so --

thank you wishy for the youtube link .. the more i watch, the more i want to have it air already -- too bad, filming is a bit slow :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i dunno.... but i believe wishbone will sub it..:)

can't wait any longer..:)
same here :lol:

i want more clips..lol!

Another news about how Aff to be Chinese girl.
There's a very very little bit of Aum. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZSuUKA58M
aww..thanks!

...how in the world she going make her eye smalll ...it big ^_^ ..HOT GIRL
its not necessary to make her eyes small in the furst place..many chinese actress gt huge roung eyes now..
gah..i love her eyes..she's pretty!

^muahah. makeup stretch.. you know how they do those cat eye stuff but yeh, he eyes are big. but nowaday, chinese actress have big round eyes too so --

thank you wishy for the youtube link .. the more i watch, the more i want to have it air already -- too bad, filming is a bit slow :lol:
agree!

nikki1786

LizQuen
...how in the world she going make her eye smalll ...it big ^_^ ..HOT GIRL

well, the story plot of the series is an old chinese way.... yes, its true many chinese got big eyes now... but the percentage of chinese got more chinky eyes.... :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
most japanese ppl have small eye but in their anime/manga the character have HUGE eye ...cute

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol..my dad often tease bout this..
he's like.."why does the manga/anime characters gt HUGE eyes since the japanese gt such small eyes"...lol..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

I don't think this lakorn will be a fever like JLR because it's not slap/kiss type of lakorn since most popular lakorns are that kind of lakorn.
Anyway, I'm waiting to watch it because of A-Team :lol:
And I think I may sub it (but not for sure -_- ).

sarN

sarNie Granny
i agreed . I don't think it going rise temperature like during JLR ---> cuz it not a slap/kiss genre <---- plus "Botun Greep..." is a period/drama/family type of lakorn w/ 3 couple ...A-team won't have as much screen time as they were on the island . I'm not a big fan of period lakorn cuz everyone seen to be modest / conservative ....limitation at ever corner :p , yeah i watch it to see the A-team