Is Boa overrated?

• 1) Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Nameless

N i n j a
I think she is. I've never thought she was good at singing. Dancing wise, she's good, but her voice isn't great compared to other artists.

STIMA

YES! SHES WAY OVER RATED..thers so many female singers that have a better voice than her.....like vocals and etc..everything.
i also don't think she has the best dancing but i guess shes the TEEN POP STAR image and thats why? no offense but i always thot she was a teenybopper lol i know weird but she changed her style..o_O

Nameless

N i n j a
Muddie MuRda said:
true...her voice isn't all that...

Her dancing is good...

but way too overrated...over worked too...haha
[post="12086"][/post]​

Yea, I feel kind of bad for her. She started at a young age too. She was put out there to sell and sell.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
um...isn't she Korean?...n not Japanese?...nyway...I think she's kinda overated...but I'm not completely sure..

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I like her...lol...but yeah her singing is not as great as others...lol..

Nameless

N i n j a
Linn said:
um...isn't she Korean?...n not Japanese?...nyway...I think she's kinda overated...but I'm not completely sure..
[post="12184"][/post]​

Boa is mixed Japanese and Korean. She sings Japanese and Korean. That's why she's popular.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Boa is mixed Japanese and Korean. She sings Japanese and Korean. That's why she's popular.
[post="12357"][/post]​
i didnt know she was mixed .. i thuoght she was just korean but learned japanese .. but she's waaaay over rated ... i never liked the girl .. her singing isnt bad and dancing come on it's her choreographer .. i can do that too .. hahah so she's like a britney spear to me .. uug

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
i didnt know she was mixed .. i thuoght she was just korean but learned japanese .. but she's waaaay over rated ... i never liked the girl .. her singing isnt bad and dancing come on it's her choreographer .. i can do that too .. hahah so she's like a britney spear to me .. uug
[post="12420"][/post]​

Kawaii, you good at dancing?

:)

Muddie Murda

smile...
:eek: :eek: show us kawaii! (really i'd like to see you dance! lol we should have a thread made for dancing...lol everyone dance for us! kekeke -_- keep it clean please)

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Kawaii, you good at dancing?

:)
[post="12431"][/post]​
ahah im pretty good *modest hahah but i will not dance for you guys ar eyou crazy?? dancing in front of the webcam all weird.. hahah im still debating on whether to sing or not shooot ..

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
lol. Kawaii is right though. She is Korean. She only learned Japanese.
[post="12447"][/post]​
i thought so .. cuz my korean friends told me that alot of times hahah =)

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
So far. Boa is overrated.
[post="12480"][/post]​
cuz teeny boppers like her that's why she's over rated haha although i like her hair that she has righ tnow.. i can get my hair like that i think

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Totally agree with NAMELESS and STIMA. I mean...there are many female artists out there who are just as good or just as bad as she is at singing and dancing. But man, does she get praise or what!! She's totally being overrated for the things she's capable of when any other teen star are as well. But yeah...just my thought, no offense to the BoA fans.

Pam

sarNie Egg
no she is the best singer and the best dancer i ever saw..i think she is cute...becuase she look like a kids..very cute...