Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

ugh245

sarNie Egg
is the dude in the lakorn now really nott.?
cause it doesnt really seem like nott somehow..
or is it just that i dont remember how nott
look like..

mia07

Introvert
really, I guess he has no one to impress, so he just didn't bother to work out as much..lol..well atleast he ain't got the belly...
LOL. Well, he wanted to be committed into a relationship, but I guess things just didn't work out. I hope he doesn't get a belly; time to work out again! :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow i just finally started on the part where they've grown up...this new nang ek is really trying to act really hard to be euy...she tries so hard that it makes her look dumb. I don't like this new euy.

Also what were they thinking having pra ek meet aiy first when they've grown up.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
wow i just finally started on the part where they've grown up...this new nang ek is really trying to act really hard to be euy...she tries so hard that it makes her look dumb. I don't like this new euy.

Also what were they thinking having pra ek meet aiy first when they've grown up.
I know, this girl is trying too hard..I know that this is her first time in acting, but dang, she really suck at it comparing to Nott and other newcomers when they first started...and if anyone is waiting for this boran to end, I think you guys should not be hoping soon becuz he still has to convince her to go back to the castle with him and well, you know the rest, now unless the dang writer is adding some more nonsences in it.

So they really change the pra ek?
LOL..darling, where have you been lately...???

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I haven't been keeping up with this series and I jump around but what happened to the old characters like in the old version..? You know her friend Jee, Eung and Glin... It seems like there not in this version as a grown up. Instead of keeping the old characters they add new characters that aren't even suppose to be in it...And I agree about the girl trying too hard to act..Plus she doesn't have this sweet nang aek voice when she talks..And I just don't like the way she looks as well..In the old version when she got hit it felt real..like wow sad you know..But this version..It doesn't make me feel anything..I'm just like..Umm..Ok...lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup I totally agree....her acting doesn't protray the character. The character is suppose to be someone whom we feel sorry for. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I think imma skip this series. There trying to change Pla Boo Tong from a sad boran lakorn to an action boran. In the old one pra ek did not do any of that magic fighting stuff. The lakorn was more natural and just smooth. THis one sucks ass.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version the only thing the pra aek knew how to do was use regular sword to fight and that was it..Remember the scene where he tried to fight the bad lady but then the son took over instead..And also the part where he was fighting Eung in the market..That was it..He doesn't fight fight..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Exactly and that was good...i loved the part when he fought Eung. Man they totally ruined it. There trying to put too much nonsense action into this movie...and I can't say enough I hate all the stupid animated monters they have nowadays.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Yea right..it's not even close to ending like Thanamas89 said...like I said before, he still needs to convince her to go back to the castle with him, marry, or watever the writer decided to add into it..shit..anyways, did he already knew or find out that Euy and Aiy looked exactly alike or wat becuz apparently I didn't watch any episodes at all..just about 5mins. into the episode where Nott was in the cottage and that was it, that's how interested I was in this boran..anways, I used to luv boran lakorns, now eversince the remake of "SanonoiLeurnGnam" I really didn't care much to watch any, like most of you said, there's too many bullshits and fake animations..

mia07

Introvert
This is just random, but I dreamt that Kraithong was next. LOL. Anyways, Euy dressed so plain in going to pra'ek's palace, unlike the old version, where they had her dressed so nice and pretty. The other princess is going to be in next week's episodes; I wonder how she will act like. :mellow:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guy think this two actresses look alike in these outfit? I think they do look alike in these outfit, Aum and Au (Euy), but Aum is pretty and more professional in the acting skills. I hope Au (Euy) will improve her acting in BLA BOO TONG soon. Can't bear her acting. I guess her acting on Aiy is okay, but not on Euy.

Au (Euy)

Aum P.

Au (Euy)

Aum P.

Love both of their outfit. ^v^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been seeing people call her Au..Her name is Min not Au lol..There is only one Au in this kinda series which is Au from Yor Pra Glin..

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
should've post dis early buh i fin di girl dat play euy when she was little has a gud voice...i like dat song dat dey both sing...she should become a singer...shes got di issan lam voice...

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I hope this end soon!!
It's not really interesting!!
My mom said the old version was better!!!
I agree with my mom even though I haven't watched
it yet. I mean there's youtube to look at the previews!!
And Boy Blina played it R.I.P!!