Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

mia07

Introvert
the parents of the prince has to go im sorry but they weren't in the old version !
What do you expect? In the old version, he was a King and now, they made him a Prince and a Prince still needs to be taken care of by his parents, the King and Queen, until he's given the throne; IF HE IS GIVEN THE THRONE.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so they are going up now...I saw a clip on youtube and very confuse of who is who cause I stop for sometimes....they just kill this remake now....feel sorry for the actor and actress in this version..........

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, i watched the clip of BBT when they grew up...girls okay, but Nott??? i don't know, i barely got back to watching but i'll probably wait till it ends...it's getting nowhere.

fun

Expired Sarnie
so they are going up now...I saw a clip on youtube and very confuse of who is who cause I stop for sometimes....they just kill this remake now....feel sorry for the actor and actress in this version..........
LMAO they killed it a long time ago when Euy met the King lmao I mean Prince when they were younger lmao... this doesn't follow through with the original folk tale and I am not talking about previous remake either. I know that Lao, Thai, Khmer, Hmong, etc have there own version of this tale yet I have not ever heard where the King parents still alive. Well in this case, prince.

Oh so will there be the cousin Pateeda... oh crap I forgot her name but close to that. So if she is not in it, I guess the parents makes up for it? I don't know just guessing here.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I need to get back with this lakorn and see what all the comostion is about....I haven't even see any of the grown up parts yet.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I don't know how to feel about the grown up parts. It's different obviously, but it's interesting.

The original praek that no one liked actually has a small part in the lakorn LOLLL.

I like the actress that plays the nangek, but wow, I don't like the character of Aiy in this version because she's so immature, going around and picking fights with random people. I liked the fact that Euy got mad and smacked Aiy back.

It was pretty messed up how after all these years of being gone, the praek finally comes back home, and he actually meets AIY first instead, and it looks like she is starting to fall for him.

Now the praek's parents have a lot of scenes.

The guman I find completely pointless and is just there to make the lakorn longer.

The Dad seems like he is starting to feel remorseful for killing Kanita and abusing them.

So far, the Prince's parents wanna buy the tree that Euy's mom is in, but Euy doesn't wanna sell it, and Kanitee wants to. So the King wants his son to go and and get it, but Euy gets mad at him and doesn't wanna see him again.

That's pretty much the update.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thank you for the update. I rather read what is going on that watch it lmao... I don't want to watch it, I might hate Bla Boo Tong altogether LMAO and probably will forever hate channel 7. I do like the nang ek. She is very pretty and I did get a glimpse of her acting. Not the best but bearable. =D And I seriously don't like the so call King's parent involve in this version at all.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the update...keep posting if you have time...I wanna read it more than watch tooo...............

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I don't know why but I'm not too fond of this new nang aek..Also I don't like the way she smiles because she has this big mouth when she does lol..Sorry but I just find it annoying. I like the old Euy-Aiy acting better.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
Yea..I don't know why but I'm not too fond of this new nang aek..Also I don't like the way she smiles because she has this big mouth when she does lol..Sorry but I just find it annoying. I like the old Euy-Aiy acting better.

new nang ek kinda looks like bee matika lol! skinny version

Zoosab1

sarNie Egg
i think she's very pretty and i love her smile

sillyme

sarNie Egg
I agree. It seems like she plays too hard as Aiy and Euy. Why don't she just go with the flow... Make it seems real.

so she is playing both the Aiy and Euy right? ha at first i thought they both were different person but once i got into a closer look they look the same but i wasnt sure if they were the same person..i think she is okay as far as i watch without understanding thai and i skip alot too cause there is no point of p'ek go fight all these monster..all i want to see is them meeting each other and how their relationship would grow..*sign* i hope they wont drag the lakorn to too many parts like they did to sung tung because i just give up watching sung tung