Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
NO pictures, preview or anything. Im excited...I need to start on a new lakorn. Im almost done watching Nam Jai Mea my old boran.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We'll have to wait until Sunday to see the teaser since thats when Tep Sung Warn will end...Usually they show bits and pieces of the next lakorn a week or even 2 weeks before it airs but this.NOTHING..Because they just started filming the lakorn on Monday..A week before it airs..Geesh..That shows how much effort they put into the lakorn..

anintitah

sarNie Egg
NO pictures, preview or anything. Im excited...I need to start on a new lakorn. Im almost done watching Nam Jai Mea my old boran.

wow......i cannot wait to watch the new version bla boo thong, to my opinion i think they remake this boran lakorn because they wanted to bring memory back of boy the pra nek who play in bla boo thong the old version who have had passed away.......
and maybe they plan to cast the little boy who play in sung tong as nang nek's son. i wish they cast jame and aom as the leading couple in bla boo thong. please not au i cannot imagenation her as the lead actress, i do like her too but just don't want to see her as the lead nang nek in this boran lakorn. wish after bla boo thong they remake other boran lakorns that i have had never ever saw it before, i born around the year of 1984 up and there are a lot of boran lakorns that i never get to see it, only saw the tile in sarnworld someone post it there and i was like what thai do have this kind of boran lakorn too, i always keep thinking wow i wish they remake all this lakorns.

i heard my dad and mom story telling us about a story long time ago there live a king who has 7 wifes something like that, all the 6 wifes were very jealousy of the younger one because the fortune telling told the them that only the younger wife's son were bring peaceful and good fortune to the kingdom castle, that why the 6 wifes try to convince the king and lie to him that his younger wife's son in the future will bring bad luck to the kingdom when he borns if the king is not get rid of his younger son soon that were happen. then the king kip his younger wife and son out of the castle.............more.......but tired to write it now...........

hope to see p jame and p aom in blaboothong love aom forever....................... :kiss: :tease:

yak

sarNie Adult
YAY...(NOT REALLY) LET'S HOW STUPID IT WILL BE TO DRAG US IN THIS

mia07

Introvert
wow......i cannot wait to watch the new version bla boo thong, to my opinion i think they remake this boran lakorn because they wanted to bring memory back of boy the pra nek who play in bla boo thong the old version who have had passed away.......
and maybe they plan to cast the little boy who play in sung tong as nang nek's son. i wish they cast jame and aom as the leading couple in bla boo thong. please not au i cannot imagenation her as the lead actress, i do like her too but just don't want to see her as the lead nang nek in this boran lakorn. wish after bla boo thong they remake other boran lakorns that i have had never ever saw it before, i born around the year of 1984 up and there are a lot of boran lakorns that i never get to see it, only saw the tile in sarnworld someone post it there and i was like what thai do have this kind of boran lakorn too, i always keep thinking wow i wish they remake all this lakorns.

i heard my dad and mom story telling us about a story long time ago there live a king who has 7 wifes something like that, all the 6 wifes were very jealousy of the younger one because the fortune telling told the them that only the younger wife's son were bring peaceful and good fortune to the kingdom castle, that why the 6 wifes try to convince the king and lie to him that his younger wife's son in the future will bring bad luck to the kingdom when he borns if the king is not get rid of his younger son soon that were happen. then the king kip his younger wife and son out of the castle.............more.......but tired to write it now...........

hope to see p jame and p aom in blaboothong love aom forever....................... :kiss: :tease:
It seems like you might be talking about Sung Singh Chai, but not sure.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol i just got done watching my old blah boo tong thats on dvd today i cant belive there remake this lakorn i say the old version is way better cuz the fish is sorta real and the bird is real but dunt know about how the fish is gonna look in the new one haha probally 3d right ?

mia07

Introvert
lol i just got done watching my old blah boo tong thats on dvd today i cant belive there remake this lakorn i say the old version is way better cuz the fish is sorta real and the bird is real but dunt know about how the fish is gonna look in the new one haha probally 3d right ?
LOL. Like they say, everything seems 3D nowadays. It would be better if their special effects seems more real. It's never too late to go back to school and learn about these computer graphics and digital arts. =) The old Bla Boo Tong? I got it on VHS, but I can't find the rest of the tapes because I was going to convert it. Darn it! :S

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Man, I'm feeling nolstagic, just hearing Bla Boo Thong's theme song again. Thanks for linking the teaser btw.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Is that Sai Intira? She plays as nang ek's mom??? And is nang ek's father the guy that played in Ploy Lom Phet that liked namfon and he has a sister. That is so weird to be having the people who always play lakorns to play boran.

Phon

sarNie Adult
aom and james? u kidding me? i cant stansd these 2. actually i cant stand any of thier stars these days they cant act for if i gave them 1 million dollars.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No James and no Aom please..They definitely don't fit the part..I wish it was Au as nang aek instead..But anyways the parents are hella young!! Louis does NOT look like a father and what in the world is Sai doing in there..? She don't even fit the part for crying out loud..And the little girl as well..Ok this is just lame lol...Anyways..Just hearing the song brings chills down my spine for some reason lol..

yak

sarNie Adult
omg.. they changed a lot of stuff.. I was not supposed to fall down the stair .. it was her mom.. lol.. but i think au or aom should plays the part.. james i think he will fit the part because the old it wasnt all that serious just sad.. which they have that face to fit it

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there was a part where Aiy fell down the stairs as well..Euy was cleaning the steps and Aiy came down and fell but she actually wasn't hurt..