Bitter Flowers NEW UPDATE {-Ch 14-}

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Bitter Flowers

Chapter 10 

“You are a saint, to the bone.” Yaya replies and waves her hand in the air.

Nadech stares at her, observing this women in front of him. Fashionable, fierce, intelligent and yet kind and understanding. She seems so different from other women and yet he hasn’t met anyone quiet as surprising. Her watches the way she smiles, the way she eats with her mouth full and waits patiently to chew her food before she speaks like a proper lady.  The stuff she does, the way she goes about it and he follows without a word back. Like a proper gentleman.

“Hello?” Yaya waves her hand in front of his face. “Are you listening to me?”

“Of course I am”

“Really seems like you were stuck in lalaland.” Yaya says with her hands crossed. “You have a guest approaching approximately in 9 seconds, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2…..1”

“How may we help you, Jen” Yaya replies politely before her hands squeezing’s on top of Nadech’s.

“May I talk to Nadech alone?”

“I’m sorry, where kind of in a middle of something right now. Where kind of eating at the moment.”

Jen took a swing sideways and her eyes caught Nadech’s in a deadlock stare. “Nadech it’s important.”

Yaya rolls her eyes, and nudges Nadech with her heels signaling him not too.

Nadech took a look at both women and looks back at Yaya. “It will only take a moment, Yaya.”

Unpleasantness swoon to Yaya’s features. She instantly takes her hands off of Nadech’s hands and distant herself from Nadech’s hold.

Nadech stood up and followed Jen out. They came back outside, while they stood and stared at other things then each other. The awkward feeling of being together after a period of time defiantly grew on them. Nadech on the other hand manage to look at Jen, crystal brown eyes and shining pink lips this time. She looks healthy and doing much better than he is. Although, her eyes where a little softer than he remember them to be. They were much colder, the last time he saw her.

“I…..Nadech” A teary lingering form from the women staring up at him with such pitiful eyes. “I…I…I’m sorry about what happen to your mother.”

“I know, Jen.”

“But that’s not what I came to talk to you about.” Jen step sided and gentle reach out to Nadech’s hands. Her soft finger tips ring around his hands like a piece of missing gloves. She gently squeezed her hands into his and smile sadly at him. “I miss you. Can we still fix this, before it’s too late?”

Speechless, Nadech didn’t want to give her an answer. Not knowing if there could have been a difference in their relationship as husband and wife or not but he wasn’t going to gamble with their relationship again. Not until he knew for sure if he wanted her back or not. Not until he knew that the person he wanted beside of him was someone new or a faded memory only. He couldn’t have possibly known the answer to his own doubts. But at this time and moment, he didn’t want to be selfish, not knowing when he’ll be able to give her the time and space for him to enter her life again. Especially not now, he didn’t want her to enter the mess he created for himself and the other women waiting for him at the moment. He wanted peace before he decides if he wants someone new or if he still wants Jen back in his life. It wasn’t a decision it was determination for the best for both parties.

Nadech slowly whisper her name, under words of softness and clarity. The sky oversaw and witness their fates intertwine with regrets, it started raining on a clear daylight. The wind blew their way, as if it felt like an invisible sign. Time seems to have stop and it was only them for the moment. A moment of weakness and a moment to be strong. Nadech stroke Jen’s cheek, warmth shadow his every move and darkness drew them apart. “For now, let’s go our separate ways, like how we decided and if were meant to be, well see each other again.”

Recognition storm Jens facial expression. The life force sucked away from her and a tremble body surface under her. Coldness reminiscence her eyes again, a bitter smile reach her lips and a tear drop beneath her eyes. “….if love is what made us, then as wedding bells sing along our running fates, till death do us part….I won’t wait for you Nadech. I will remove every women in your life….just like how your mother deserve what came to her. She kept us apart and in death she still does, I will curse her to her death and I will make sure you come running back to me.”

Nadech stared at the women, who turn her back and left. How he fell in love with such a women was unexplainable but he saw her, and then he knew the answer. His undying answer to if he wanted her back or not. It didn’t matter if he had waited for the storm to calm down. It didn’t matter if there was peace in his life, he didn’t want her back because as long as there are still misunderstanding between his dead mother and his ex-wife, there will never be any sign of peace in his life. There will never be any sign of a happy marriage, only complications and misery before them.

Yaya came and stood beside of him. She crossed her arms and look up at the sky. An act of disappointment from her look to Nadech, she wasn’t happy but she knew the look on his face and it was more than sadness. It was recognition.

“You must have really loved her.”

“Even if that was true, I have the most unlucky ways with meeting women and falling for them. Not mention their all psychos and crazy.”

“If you just realize that, you haven’t met half of them yet. They get more crazier as time goes by.” 

Nadech smile and a blooming paradise soften his face.

"Yaya, I have something to say to you."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"I don't need you anymore."

"What....what do you mean?"

"Let's stop this. I don't want to see you anymore. Goodbye, Yaya."

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
wait... WHAT!!!!!!????
that was unexpected; ending the revenge just like that when he wanted it so badly before 
i guess he's having second thoughts about it.
update soon please , don't leave us hanging

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[SIZE=12pt]Bitter Flowers[/SIZE]

Chapter 11

[SIZE=12pt]“I see you’ve end things with Yaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And I see you’re still the same. Shameless and corrupted.” Nadech says as he paid no attention to the women in front of him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Your father and I are holding a party tomorrow night, he would like you to come.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re going to pretend to be my father wife and my mommy? How pleasing to hear a wrench like you, playing such an important role.” Nadech comments while rolling his eyes. “I hope you like it”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I will”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“OH and Kate I mean enjoy playing mommy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re coming right?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll make sure not to miss the grand opening.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate gave him a displeasing look, the way he called her such a despicable name it made her skin crawl. She turn her back and left without a word. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech waited for the door to shut before he speed dialed his assistant. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Vivian the next time you let that women walk into my building I’ll fire you on the spot.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech grab his jacket and follow suit to leaving. He reach the elevator door closing, and reach his hands through the door fast enough to have it open again. He saw Kate still standing there, looks like she was waiting for the elevator all this time. He enter without a word and stood in front of the doors while Kate waited in the back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rage filled him, as it if he was sucking out every oxygen there was in that small container. His fist squeezed together so tightly, he was shaking. “Just wait a little more…..just another night.” He thought, and when all hell was about to let lose…a flash attack to his back. A wonder of lost and to his thoughts, his instincts told him to fight back and he did. He push the hands cradling him and push back against the women while he almost caught himself choking the life out of her. All he saw was red, flashes of memories, memories of her mother’s death but he caught himself. He stopped before he could ever lay a hand on a women and threw himself back. The elevator doors open and he flew out, walking, or even stomping his feet till he reached his car. He got into his car and drove off, for god knows how long until he finally reach a place he didn’t even notice where he was heading. He looked up and it is was his mother’s home. A home full of memories, happiness, sadness and regrets. A home he no longer welcome and it will be a home, he will curse for the rest of his life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When the party came over, Yaya and Esther stopped to glance at each other before entering Kate’s house. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re sure this is a good idea Yaya?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate said, there was something important that I should need to know. It involve my parents. That’s the only reason why I came, Esther. Other than that, I wouldn’t even step foot in this house. Let’s just get this over with.” Yaya says as she took a step forward without looking, and bump into a figure making her fall backwards. A hand swiftly landed on her backside and pushed her up against a hard figure before she met eyes to eyes with a stranger she lost in the crowd. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A harsh breath escaped from Yaya’s lips before she spoke, “Goodbye isn’t forever is it?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I thought I said I didn’t want to see you again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya pushed him away and stood near to Esther. “I didn’t come here for you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Then why are you here?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I could ask you the same thing.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s none of your business.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya smirked and glance at Esther, “let’s go, I hate bi-polar people.” Yaya said before rolling her eyes and leaving him to stand there alone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech hesitated for a moment. He knew what he was doing. As long as Kate still acknowledge that Yaya is her sister, he can still use Yaya for his advantage all he needs is for Kate to believe that they officially broken it off before he really start his attack. The way he plan it out, everything was going along with plans. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate and Pete held hands together, she wore a white dress but one looked at her and Yaya laughed. No matter how pure the dress looks, it can’t change the fact that everyone there knew exactly what type of women she was. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech observe the household. Things have change, a house he grew up in, he no longer recognize as a memory. His blood started to boil slowly and he caught a glance of Kate, a chance for a night of joy. A chance for the terror to begin. [/SIZE]

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Awe I was hoping for more of those pretend kisses, hugs and all that stuff.  Really curious to find out what Nadech has in mind for the real attack.  Please update soon.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJjKY1pXKM8

Nadech listen to the piano playing, expressing such a sad emotion. He waited and waited for the night to come, he drunk a glass of wine and watch his father from afar with his wrenched wife. As on que Kate left his bloody father’s side and as many chance he has so far he finally caught a glance at alone time with Kate. He rushed to find her and through the empty garden, she suddenly disappeared from his sight.

[SIZE=12pt]            Laughter followed along behind him. Kate stared back at him from behind and he quickly turned around to catch a sight of her eyes. Kate saw him trailing her around all night, thinking that maybe she had a chance to be alone with him again. In the elevator, she was quite surprise at herself for hugging him from behind. But then it was more than that, she felt her hands rush back to her sides and he press against her in the elevator. But when he moved away so dumbfounded by his action and rushed out like nothing happen it have given her hope. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’ve been looking at me all night, has something changed?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Changed?” Nadech repeated, “Of course things have changed, you…. Kate, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Speechless, Kate brought her hands to her mouth. Astonish at Nadech for being so straightforward she smiled and came to him with a passionate hug. “I’ve been waiting for this day to come.” She says happily and Nadech smiled along with her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I wanted to tell you the other day, Kate but….. I couldn’t, how could I? I’ve been so mean to you the first time I saw you and I don’t know how you will forgive me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I forgive you. I know you didn’t mean any of it. Yaya influence you, just like how she influences everyone, to hate me. I know you wouldn’t be stuck under her for long.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Then…..Kate I’ll see you later, I will be staying the night here. You do want to see me later on tonight.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Of course I do.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good, well we’ve been gone long enough. They will start looking for you.” Nadech says before he left into the house and into the bathroom. He wash his hands away and almost choked while he shoved water down his mouth to cleanse away every bad tasted words he said tonight. It was a living nightmare, he didn’t think Kate would have been so easy and when he left the bathroom, he enter the living room to find himself at a lost sake. His father was announcing a wedding arrangement for him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It is my job to keep my wife Kate happy, as we all know she has been awfully devastated to know that her sister was dating my son. Things like this will not be tolerated in my household and I will not watch my son dating a women from the same family at my wife. I have agreed to arrange a marriage for my son with one of my close’s friend’s daughter Lana.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Upon hearing this, the patients Nadech withheld came burning down the house. He clapped his hands loud and he cheered on his father as he made his way to the stage his father created. He grabbed a glass of wine along with him and stopped in front of his father before pouring the wine in front of him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Arrange my marriage?” Nadech laughed and he looked around in the crowd. “Everyone here knows you have no authority over me. Hell even your wife. Not to mention she’s so in love with me she can’t even tell if its night or day. Father.” Nadech threw down the glass cup making it shatter on the ground as everyone shoved each other to move out of the way. “I let you come back into my life, what do you do? You take my home, my memories, my mother and you…. You have the right to stand up here and order me around?” A look of insanity crossed his eyes and he grabbed the collar of his father. “I will continued seeing Kate’s sister and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Nadech let his father go before he gave Kate a desperate look before he left with a smile on. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech crossed the hallway and to the door frame, he enter another room. His father’s voice stopped him and they both stood alone again for the first time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His father raise a finger at him, “you have to stop seeing that women.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You can’t stop me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I will, this time I will my son.” His father stated, “I couldn’t stop you from marrying Jen, but I’ll make sure I stop you from seeing Kate’s sister. Your mom’s sister, do you understand.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“She’s not my mother.” Nadech yelled, “My mother is dead and you killed her. What rights do you have to be telling me this? As my father?” Nadech took a step forwards him. “You…you old man. You’re nothing to me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I am your father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech interjected his father before screaming back. “My father is dead to me.” A slap across the cheek, as soon as the words left his lips. Nadech was surprise but it only anger him more. “You are no father to me.” Nadech spoke before he turn his back but to only stop himself again. “I will be staying the night here also and I don’t need your permission.”  Nadech says again before he went back into that room full of people gossiping. His eyes search everyone and there was only one person he seek. When he saw Yaya, he went straight for her and grabbed for her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya looked up at Nadech. Angry eyes stared back at her and she was frighten for a bit before realizing he was hurting. But his grip on her wrist was hurting her and she yank back from his held. His eyes search hers, they unwelcome him and it only madden his grip. He shoved and dragged her with him. Esther witness the struggle, she attempt a stop but the look Nadech held was a promising death wish. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll be fine” Yaya quickly whisper before she left with him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When they reach the stairs, Yaya pulled away. “Where are you taking me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where does it look like I’m taking you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The only thing up here is the bathroom and bedrooms.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Then I guess that’s where were going.” Nadech says clenching on her wrist again before pulling her towards him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’ve gone nuts, Nadech. We ended things the other day.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You said you will help me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I did but now I’ve change my mind. You seem like you’re not in the usual state of mind. I’ll wait till you clear up your head of yours and we can talk later.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t make me angrier than I already am, Yaya”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Angry?” Yaya says mockingly, as she was continuously being yank forward step by step. “I don’t care if you’re angry. Get the hell off of me.” She said but Nadech wouldn’t listen. She then bit his hand and he let her go for a second before catching her and lifting her up in his arms. “I am no longer helping you, you nut-job. Let me go this second.” She commanded and struggle against him. Before long Nadech enter a room and he threw Yaya onto the bed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t be scared, it’s not like you haven’t come into my room before and lay in bed with me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Excuse me?” Yaya says picking herself up. “I’m not going to play this game of yours anymore Nadech. I agreed to help you get your stupid revenge but now, it seems like you’ve fallen off the wrong end. You said you didn’t want to see me anymore and that I should no longer involve myself with you and that’s exactly what I’m doing. But this……. This is not what we agreed on.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What does it matter? This isn’t like you Yaya. You were the one always going further then you should. It’s not like your pure anyways.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya rose her hand up and slapped him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech only laughed, bitterly he shove her against him. Pressing his lips against hers, as she shoved him. Yaya press her hands up and onto his jaw, shoving his face away from her as she wiped away her lips. “Your disgusting.” She grabbed onto her purse and attempted to leave. All the while Nadech mentally prepared, he yanked away her purse and onto the floor. Pressing his whole body against her and onto the side of the wall, blocking her from side to side as he rudely taken upon himself to make her his. He kissed her from the neck down, harshly until his hand wrapped itself around her waist and the other against her jaw, he capture her lips and force them to open for him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya bit down hard on his lips, Nadech flinch and shoved her against the bed. “As long as your still Kate’s sister, you will never be free of me.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech lick the blood from his lips and looked down at her. “What I said all along, was a mistake. How could you and I possibly understand each other? You……..help me? Let me tell you something. As long as I am in misery, you will feel the pain I feel and everyone else who gets in my way. You are my weapon to Kate’s misery, she thinks I’m in love with her but when she discovers you, I wonder how crazy can she get? What she will be able to do in front of my father?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I should’ve known this was all an act. I knew you were too quiet, I misjudge you. Your nothing but trash.” Yaya says spitting at him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech wiped away the stain Yaya created. He slowly caress her cheek before locking her hands away between his knees while he laid on top of her. He grip her jaw before whisper to her. “I’ll make this worth your while.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No wonder your wife left you.” Yaya says hitting a wounded spot. She met to say it, to make the pain more painful then it could be. “If I was her, I would have left too. She must have found someone worth her while, maybe that’s why your mother didn’t like her very much.” Yaya says with a smirk on. A tear drop beneath her eyes and she laughed about it. “No wonder, no wonder nobody wants to stay by your side.” She scream at him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech rip open her dress. Yaya escape both her arms and struggle beneath him. Fighting against him was a weight she couldn’t lose but she felt the fear coming. And her dress was being tore apart by an animal worse than human. Scraps fell to the floor and her naked body lay beneath him yelling in silent only. Only. Only in silence. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]At first Yaya thought while she lay there lifelessly. She thought it was nothing more, if he had continued to be the gentleman she thought he was she was willing to give him her body. But when things started to fall apart and she ended up regretting, saying anything to him at all then things like this wouldn’t have happen. The difference is, she felt ashamed, so ashamed of herself that she couldn’t drop a tear nor could she cry. She laid there, staring up at the ceiling with dry eyes, swollen red lips and hand prints left on her arms and thighs. She gave quite a fight before she succumb to a defeat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech on the other hand, caress his fingers against her skin. Up and down her arms, without a thought. He then stood up and covered her with the blankets before leaving into the bathroom and turning on the shower. A knock came to his door, and he came out of the bathroom fully dress before he open the door. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate” Nadech says with a loud voice before he smiled deeply at her. “What can I do for you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You said we should met later, it is later.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, right I forgot.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Well….can I….come in” Kate asked and took a step in but Nadech stopped her before she could enter anymore. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“There’s no need for you here Kate.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But you asked me to come”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But I don’t want you here anymore. So leave.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Aw, I sneak out of your father’s room to be here. I’m sure I won’t displease you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You already have, leave before I kick you out.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re being mean again Nadech. I thought we came to an understanding.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No we didn’t. You actually think I will start liking you after all you’ve done? I’ve probably gone crazy by then.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But this afternoon.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I hate you Kate. I don’t like you and I just wish you will fall off the face of the earth.” Nadech says with hand signals and opens the door wider. “Look I even have your sister waiting in bed for me.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What?” Kate says bursting through Nadech’s doors and entering. She sees Yaya laying their asleep, anger rose within her and she attempted to jump into the bed and grab her but Nadech grabbed her arms and shoved her outside his bedroom. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t you lay a single figure on her, Kate.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What?” Nadech says with a shrug. “Ah, you believed me?” Nadech question with a chin rubbed. “You believe that I actually like you?” He laughed and looked seriously at Kate. “Even if you were the last women on this earth, I wouldn’t even touch you. Because you are like the plague, Kate. Annoying, stupid, and disgusting.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate looked up at Nadech. Hurt in her eyes. So humiliated and made a fool out of, she did the one thing she was good at. She scream and started hitting and slapping herself before she fell down and started crying. With her scream, everyone in the house hold could hear them, Nadech’s father came running the second he woke up and saw Kate on the floor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate….. What happen?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He, Pete…..your son hit me. Said I didn’t deserve to be living in this house and that I only wanted money. When I told him I didn’t, he didn’t believe me so he started hitting me so that I will tell him the truth but I was telling him the truth. You have to help me, Pete. I’m scared.” Kate says as she cried and clung onto Nadech’s father. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech, you ungrateful son. How could you start hitting a women? She is your mother.” Nadech’s father expressed angrily.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If I hit her father, I would had made sure she was dead.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech” his father grasp before he slap him and again his father turn to give him a second round but Nadech caught Pete’s swinging arm and pushed him away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I let you hit me once and twice but never a third. You have no right to discipline me and if I’m going to become a women beater, I would make sure they won’t be able to live a day to tell about it.” Nadech spoke before he went back to his room. When he saw Yaya sleeping, he took his clothes off and rip the blankets off of her naked body as he awoken her. He displayed every inch of madness that penetrated his body to this one soul that could release it. His pleasure. [/SIZE]

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
that was extreme, aggressive and totally unexpected.
Poor Yaya she's paying for everyone' mistakes and Nadech is using her as a punch anger reliever and that's harsh 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
sarN said:
Omgg...intense NOoo update more , where my rscene lollll

Sarn I haven't wrote a r-scene in over a year I don't know if I'll be any good at it anymore LOL

***SPOILER  :r-scene-pop-corn: there might be one coming up though if i decide to write it and not to erase it  :lmao:  :lmao:  :r-scene-pop-corn:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't wrote one in 6 years , i have cob web in my head now but you , only one year ? That nothing!!! I'm sure you be fine. Now , where my rscene lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
sarN said:
I haven't wrote one in 6 years , i have cob web in my head now but you , only one year ? That nothing!!! I'm sure you be fine. Now , where my rscene lol

LOL wow I didn't know you use to write. Why don't you anymore? 

LOL its 1 in the morning and I'm brainstorming. LOL I'm sure I'll be able to update by tomorrow and if i can come up with something a rscene will happen

hahaha now that i think about it I haven't read one good rscene or seen one in a long time. maybe its time to go back and watch some old lakorns

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Kiki, thank you. I always enjoy your FF and you're are a really good writer.

@Sarn, you are also a great writer. Why did you stop? Love the way you used fruits to describe sex. Makes me laugh everytime I read your FF.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't stop. I was oversea for years and I didn't have access to a computer/internet , it a sad story loll ya girls might cry your eye out if I tell ya' but I will write again , it just that I'm stuck at writing the last chapter to my unfinished fiction when I left , maybe b/c I haven't write for so long or something , I really don't know how to end it grrrr ,piss me off HAHAHA ^^^^ once I firgue it out , I will write again but at the moment I enjoy reading other members work.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 13

Silently the law bow down and strike. Nadech was the law now. He quietly button up his shirt and fixed his tie. Staring into a mirror, the image in front of him and the image of a women hidden from his law, stood in his shadow. She stood tall, her hair pulled back messily and she wore a new pair of cloths, given to her. Her arms crossed and unemotionally, she felt nothing but shameful and resentful. Or maybe, the feelings she felt couldn’t be describe at all.

“Are you going to keep staring into oblivion?”

Yaya took a deep breath, before she turn around and stared right back at the man who has shamed her. “For the night, I’ll think about it as giving merit to a bastard like you for my sins. As unpleasant as that sounds, I won’t be your punching bag. I hope we set things straight here and leave each other alone.”

Unmoving, Nadech smiled. “I was a good actor wasn’t I? I was able to fool you and everyone else. But not all of that was false, I was sincere at one point.” Nadech says clasping his hands together. “It only matters, Yaya, if only you knew which part was sincere or not.”

“Does it matter?” She whisper, “As if your revenge has anything to do about your father and Kate anymore?” Yaya says, “Truthfully Nadech, the way I saw it……your whole plan was about your sadistic motive to get me into bed with you.” Yaya spoke and laugh half-heartedly. “The more aggressive the better? Maybe your figure role-play wouldn’t work with your ego and so you decided to put it into reality.”

“Is that what you really think?” Nadech strides towards Yaya. He pulls her into his embraced, and holds on tight to her waist, locking her into a position she couldn’t have possibly got out of. “If I could hurt you, be in control…I’ll be able to get off of it?” Nadech says with silence between his words, “you get to decide Yaya, do I pleasure off of pain or not?”

“If I say you do?” Yaya says staring right back into his eyes.

“Then I’ll say your half right.”

“Then what’s the other half?”

“It’s not entirely true” Nadech admitted. “I can be a gentle man when I want to be and I can be really nice. But for now, I think I’ll enjoy a little more misery from you all. Because I can’t be the only one suffering.” He whisper back to her, and gently kissed her cheek. “Let’s get going, I’m dying to know what Kate and my bloody father is doing at the moment, while they claw at each other wondering what I’ll do next.”

“I guess that means, that tonight won’t be the only night you’re going to lose it?”

“Don’t count on it. I’m hoping you, yourself come to accept your future with me.”

“Meaning I have no choice?”

“I gave you a choice, Yaya. I let you go. I even said goodbye, but you came crawling to a party you weren’t supposed to be at. I have no choice but to add desert to my dinner plans.” Nadech says speaking metaphorically. “But now yes, you have no choice not anymore anyways.”

“And if I don’t?”

“I’ll come up with something. Maybe your sister Esther, will like to fill your place. I don’t know. I’ll think about it.”

“Fine, I’ll stay but don’t you dare touch Esther.”

“As long as you don’t create problems for me. All you have to do Yaya, is do what you’ve kept doing. Be my girlfriend, sleep with me and please me. Only this time where not pretending. We’ve both tried it and it got us nowhere at least now where making progression.”

“…….huh, you can do whatever you want with me, but don’t you dare touch Esther.”

“As long as you listen.”

“Okay, as long as you keep your word”

“We have a deal then?”

“We do,” Yaya confirms, and she moved away from Nadech’s loosen hold. He let her go freely and smiled back at her, although his cold stare never met the warmth of his smile. He was honest. 

Nadech held out his arm, “shall we, it’s time for the main leads to take back their places.”

Yaya didn’t utter a word, if I’m able to protect the ones I love, I’ll do anything. She thought before taking Nadech’s hands.

Kate sat with Nadech’s father. Hands in hands with him, while she complain again about the time they waited for Nadech all morning. But Pete simply told her to quiet down and to wait. They still had all morning to talk to each other about the current situation. To be completely honest Pete wasn’t sure what to say to his son. He had no right. No place in Nadech life to be disciplining him, when he was old enough to make his own decisions. When he saw his sons shadow come into view with Yaya’s, he stood up with Kate but suddenly sat back down again.

“Now you come, don’t you know how long your father has been waiting for you Nadech?” Kate shouted after Nadech and Yaya was close enough to them.

“I don’t believe I told you to wait for me.” Nadech answer, “Besides Kate what happen to your face, you look better that way. You should hit yourself more.”

“You, Pete look at your son being rude to me.”

“Nadech, can’t we leave these lunatics already? Standing here makes me sick.” Yaya says fanning herself. “I’m afraid the air here might be tonic. Seeing it can be contagious.”

“Yaya” Kate growl, “At least I don’t go around sleeping at strangers home without any respect at all.”

“Oh. I’m at no level you are Kate. I’m much higher, considering I’m not trying to get with both father and son. Now that is sick.”

Kate stop breathing for a second before she rose her hand up in anger. Nadech caught her wailing arm for a second before he pushed her away.

“No one touches my women, not by the likes of you anyways.”

“Nadech be nicer to Kate please.” Nadech’s father finally spoke.

=
“What’s wrong, you have nothing to tell me today father?”

“Even if I did, would it matter? Just leave son, you were right I have no right as a father to you and I won’t try to be one ether. So take that women with you and leave.”

“But Pete” Kate rumble.

“Shut it, Kate and let them leave quietly. A lot has happen in one night, starting the morning like this is tiring.”

“Okay” Nadech breathed and took Yaya in his arms as they walked away.

By the time Nadech drove away, Yaya was in her seat, seat belted, closed eyes and even breathing. He saw a women, driven in force and unwavering. She looked tired, she always look tired. From the moment he laid eyes on her, of course she looked gorgeous but that didn’t mean she wasn’t worn out. The women he saw and continuing seeing, she was trying to make the best of everything. Even when she had no energy to fight, she continuing fighting without a complaint and maybe that’s why he did what he did last night. He saw a vulnerable women, till the point where she could no longer fight and he used her weakness for a night to gain his own personal gain. But his calculation was wrong, even when she was worn out, she continuing without giving up. He miscalculated but he did achieve what he came for. Progression.

By the time morning was over, they’ve had lunch together and went back to Nadech’s place. He open the door for her, and Yaya came in, uneasiness never left her bones. She walked inside, not knowing what to do. She didn’t know where to stay or to stand at. There was no place here for her. She grew quiet and walk through the dark hallway that seemed to be long enough to be a road of itself. Yaya grew awared of what this situation might come too, she wasn’t half as ready as her mind could process it. When she heard Nadech footstep following her slowly, watching her every move and reading her like a book, she notice he was observing her and never did stop observing her. She took a deep breath, her feet became heavy…without looking she tipped forward but with Nadech nearby. He caught her landing and brought her back to a standing position. She face him, speechless she couldn’t met eyes to eyes with him. She continuing looking down, as if gravity was holding her there.

Nadech looked down at her. He gently tipped her chin up and met her eyes.

“Do you know how to read someone, Yaya?” He only spoke softly, not a word felt harsh and she nodded her head.

“Only from experience.”

“Then you should what kind of situation this is.”

“What kind of…….situation is this?”

“Should I show you?”

“How?”

Nadech’s hands caress her cheek, and slowly he bent forward. His nose rubbed against hers, never once did he take his eyes off of hers and the frighten look in those pretty brown eyes made his melted. Slowly his lips touched hers in the most erotic way, it was ecstatic.

Yaya held onto the collar of Nadech shirt. Fisting her fingers together, not knowing to push away or stay at where she was. Slowly she caught herself, moving with him. Tongue tide and they dance together, for what seems like forever. He groan and swing her around to the wall, he moved firmly against her until her thighs reluctantly parted and he was lodged between them. His hands were busy yanking her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt and finally made contact with the softness of her skin. Hunger roamed beneath his eyes all the while he tugged against her skirt until it bunched up together around her hips, and removed her lacy panties away.

She help removed his shirt in a swift and was able to pull down his jeans just enough before clasping her legs around his hip. Until he was ready, he planted himself firmly against her and angle just right, he finally, sank into her soft, welcome heat.

Yaya’s breath hitched as she welcome him into her warmth core. Surprising to feel his hard length against her and inside of her, the length, girth and incredible hardness penetrating and thrusting inside of her. He simply rest his hand underneath her buttocks and while he breath into her. He lift his head to look down at her, dark chocolate eyes that could capture just about anyone and make a terror nightmare turn into something welcoming.

Yaya saw his stare, his dark gaze, of wonder? Maybe more? She felt a pitch of nervousness and she licked her lips in a moment of pleasure, biting her lip as she took in all of him. She groan into him, as her breath started to come in little gasps, she needed to take control of her own against him. Her hips moved the slightest twitch and she felt herself spasm around him. Until she grew an uncontrollable moan and then there it was……..the doorbell rung and then came a knock. She halted and her body stood still for a moment before she realize she lost herself for a second. The doorbell rang again and Nadech stared into her wary hesitate eyes. Yaya saw his smile, a wicked smile and he didn’t stop.

Yaya tried to move, but he hissed at the movement his face clenching as he finally withdrew slightly, only to thrust back into her as if he did it to spite her panic reaction. That was all it took for Yaya, before she threw her head back and her body reacted to the slightest touch. He thrust into her again, faster but she couldn’t help but to try to resist. Nadech kissed her check and nibble into her neck.

“We need to stop.” Yaya finally spoke in gasps.

“Do you want them to hear you come? Let them hear you scream.”

Yaya gasped again and her hands held onto his shoulder. She could feel the need to orgasm coming soon and when she was going to, he pulled away before plunging himself back in.  
“Scream” He said again before thrusting himself into her warmth and fasten the pace of penetration and the gasps of Yaya’s breath, she clench her hands into his back before she finally orgasm. Her head fell back and her mouth open to a soundless scream of ecstasy before falling limp. But he held her tight and thrusted himself inside of her one last time hard before he trigger his own record. With a shocked sound and another half-thrust, he buried himself deep as he could, arching backwards in the process and coming violently. It seemed to have lasted forever but eventually his entire body went limp and he collapsed against her, burying his face in her damp neck.

When he found his strength again, the knock on his front door started again. He turn his head towards the door, wondering if the person standing there heard them making love at all. He turns back towards Yaya and finally lifts her up in a princess hug and carries her to the bedroom.

When the doorbell rings again, he finally grabbed a robe and put it on before opening the door.

Unexpectedly, the person standing there made their way into his house without any welcoming.

EH, Sorry for the long wait. 

just realize it wasn't a rscene  :r-scene-pop-corn: but willing will do for now. :w-scene-pop-corn:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OoooOooo it seen like everyone is writing rated r scene HAHAHA ^^^ that was hot , ^^^ update soon , my grin is hurting my cheek as I type this lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
sarN said:
OoooOooo it seen like everyone is writing rated r scene HAHAHA ^^^ that was hot , ^^^ update soon , my grin is hurting my cheek as I type this lol

LOL Sarn you are too funny.......i never thought u were such a perve LOL jk