Bitter Flowers NEW UPDATE {-Ch 14-}

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki
Nadech has the patience of a saint where his mom is concerned. The one to blame is Kate and his dad. Thanks for the update, Kiki, hope you'll enjoy CA.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[SIZE=12pt]Bitter Flowers [/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 6[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech got home after work. Trucks where pile at his front door with people moving things into his house. He looked confused and then saw his mother running up to him. She had more tears running down her cheeks, the sight of his mother’s state grew an anger inside of him he could possibly kill anyone at the moment. He looked at his mother, wiped her tears away and wonder what the hell was going on?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Stop! Every one of you stop you’re moving and packaging.” Nadech yelled before he assist his mother into the house. “No one comes inside this house.” He warn, his voice vibrated against nature and he sounded more dangerous than any great gods out there. “Everyone out of my house!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            And so all the workers sat outside of home and waited. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech saw his father and Kate enjoying themselves in the kitchen with a glass of wine. He walked towards them, a madden look in his eyes and his strict jaw tightening with his casual walk, as if he was walking on fire itself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Pete saw his son coming in full rage, alpha male. He’s never seen his son so anger before but he had an idea what the problem was. He never really realize what a man his son has become. A very pissed off man he was. Nothing like him or his mother. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Kate stop laughing at something Pete had said, and her focus collapsed on Nadech. Her eyes still glimmer of Nadech, the admiration in her features where still there and she realize, the old feelings of liking him has never really disappear yet. Although, this new side, she saw of him was raw and exciting. It got her riled up for a bit before she realize, that that anger was being use on her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech grabbed onto the bottle of wine and shatter it against the wall behind Pete and Kate. It blew into small tiny particles and Pete help shielded Kate from it. Although, it was no help. Pete and Kate was both injure in the process but Nadech could of, care less. His anger rose quickly and he grabbed on his father’s collar. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “You get out of here. Take your stupid little doll house with you or I will shatter ever last thing you brought into this god damn house.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Calm down son.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I mean it! NOW!” Nadech said as he pushed his father away, while he hit the back counter with his injure back. Nadech looked at Kate and went to her, he grabbed onto her armed and yanked her. She was forced to follow, and so Nadech shoved her in front of all the workers outside making her fall onto her butt. “If I see you in this house ever again, I won’t hesitate to hurt you.” Nadech said harshly before he face his father again. “I won’t take you and this women lightly again, if I ever see you in this house ever again.” Nadech looked at the workers. “Pack back all the things you took into my house and put it back in the trunks, I will pay you all double if you get it done by 9 tonight.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Pete took Kate into his arms and made sure they get treated before coming back to this house again, that for sure. There was no way they were leaving this house.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            *******************************  ************************** ********** **[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Two hours later Pete and Kate came back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech tuck his mom into bed before leaving her alone. When he was ready to return to his room, one of the maids stopped him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Your father and that women is back.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech sighed, he took in a deep breath and a rage of emotion filled him again. He waved the maid away, and walked down the stairs before meeting his father and Kate again in the living room. Nadech strides his way there, as he notice the three cuts on Kate’s cheeks. How he hated the look on her tiny little face. He would be a gentleman about it but at this point being a gentleman would be too nice for the likes of her and his father. With crossed arms, he tilted his head back before, speaking. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What are you doing back here? Didn’t I make myself clear already?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “You have son, and your point has been proven already. Although, this house is still mine to keep and to give to whoever I pleased.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “This house is my mother’s and mine.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “For the last three years, yes. But now I’ve come to reclaim it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech laughed, his laughter rang against the entire household in a wicked manner and he couldn’t contain the amusement from his voice. “And what? So you can kick me and mother out?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I don’t plan on that. We can all live together. I will make this house my wedding gift to Kate.” Nadech’s father stated and looked at his young wife. “Wouldn’t you like that Kate?” He asked and Kate nodded in an innocent manner. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            The more Nadech saw what was happening, a sickening feeling overwhelmed him. He shook his head and spoke again, “Of course why didn’t I think of that?” Nadech shrug his shoulders and instead of attacking his father with words he came across to Kate. He smiled at her, a wicked grin on the side of his mouth and his figures brushed against her injure cheeks. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Wouldn’t you like that Kate?” Nadech mimic his father words. “Wouldn’t you?” Nadech whisper to her, his face inches away from her. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Kate looked at Nadech. Her eyes unmoving from his and she felt a little bit of power knowing Nadech was noticing her. But she was wrong on one thing. He didn’t look at her the same way she did at him. Nadech flicked her on her injure cheek and violently pushed her down until she hit the couch. He looked at his father’s worry face, while Pete carefully took care of Kate again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Nadech, you won’t be harming Kate anymore.” Pete stated but Nadech snap his fingers at his father and a raw nasty laugh ran off his lips. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I won’t stop you two from living here. I change my mind. But I promise, I won’t let you two live in peace, even if that means I end up killing you or the other…..Now I know what your weakness is father. I don’t plan on living it down until I’m satisfy.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Even if that was true son, I’ll protect…….”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Protect what exactly, father? You were unable to protect your own family and you think you can protect this women?” Nadech says with wide open arms. “Just look around you.” Nadech shouldered. “I made this empire, without your help. You may have bought it when it was a small cottage house but I made this into a castle full of diamonds and golds.” He chuckles, and shook his head. Nadech, walk to face his father. They stared into each other’s eyes with different meanings. As of Nadech’s eyes with amusement and his father eyes where determination. He continued, “A man full of lies and deception. A man with no morals and respect. A man like you, am unable to protect the people he loves. Even if you were to love them till death, you will be unable to protect them.” Nadech says nudging his finger into his father’s chest. “I will make it impossible for you and I…I will make sure you regret every decision you ever made in your lifetime, old man.” With that done and said, Nadech turn his back and left.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech’s mother stood on top of the stairs. Hearing every single word, her heart tear itself into shreds. She no longer wail in tears, but cried silently. A painful stir to her mind, she might not make it through tonight. She stood up and walked into her bedroom. Closing and locking the door and into the mellow night. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            6 at dawn Nadech arose from a nightmare, he quickly ran from his room to check on his mother. Banging against his mother’s bedroom door, remembering he didn’t lock it when he last saw her. It was locked and the near possibility of what his mother was capable of alone, scared him more than anything. He stood back and finally knocked down the door to see it was already too late. He kept saying no, repeatedly until he finally unhung his mother and held her. For the first time in a long time he shed tears, of sadness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            One of the maids, Nat woke up from a morning routine before she saw the inevitable and held her breath. Tears wailed across her cheeks and she bent down beside of Nadech. Nat was one of the most trusted maids that his lived with Nadech’s mother ever since she married and it sadden her to see such a terrible sight. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Get things ready, we have a funeral to tend too. Nat, inform the police also.” Nadech said, he wipe the tears shriek from his cheeks and walk away.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Time was going faster than what Nadech had plan it too. So much happen within a day and night that he wasn’t thinking straight. His mind was blowing up, he plan his revenge and he couldn’t think of anything. Something about his mother’s death snap something in him, something more powerful than his hatred for easy women and his father. It was more than that and it was tearing every single thing in him to keep himself calm. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            ********* *************** ************** ****************[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Esther sat in the living room reading the newspaper before she looked up at Yaya surprise. Yaya notice the shock from Esther’s face and came to sit down next to her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What’s going you looked surprise?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Here listen, Rich Billionaire Nadech Kugimiya’s, mother Millie Kugimiya committed suicide on April 23, 2015, as of this morning. The reason is unknown but we may speculate the unending sadness of a women waiting for her husband to come back to her…to only see her cheating husband with a new young women. It was based on rumors of not so long ago, that Nadech’s father Pete Kugimiya, has brought this women to live with them also, which brought a great amount of grief to Nadech’s mother, resulted in her suicide. This women, is yet unknown but rumors are she is the adoptive daughter of the rich billionaire the Urassaya family. But it is also known that the Urassaya family has cut ties with this unnamed women. It might just be that she is hungry for money and was too caught up into herself. It’s such a pity knowing a women of such, who grew up well educated in a respective family would be growing into a bad seed instead. It is truly saddening for Nadech Kugimiya, but it is even more frightening knowing this mistress has no shame and is the one who brought the ending puzzle to Millie Kugimiya. We pray for Millie Kugimiya, she was a great women who didn’t deserve this kind of end.” Esther ended and put the newspaper to the side. “What do we do now?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya shrug her shoulders, “There’s nothing we can do?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I feel bad. Like it’s our fault….we should go to the funeral at least. Pay our respect. End our relationship with the Kugimiya family in the right manner.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I don’t think that a good idea, Kate. There’s going to be reporters there and so many people are going to come.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Yaya, if we didn’t push Kate she won’t be doing this. It’s our fault also.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya only stared at Esther knowing that she had a point. But it didn’t give her a good feeling. Meeting Nadech again, he may had change over the time they’ve met and he looked different. A little madding also. But she had to go, to end thing on a good term level, even if that means meeting Kate there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]****************** ************************* ***************** ********* ******[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya walked together with Esther. They both wore back, and enter the temple Nadech’s family was doing the funeral at. Yaya and Esther pay their respect and sat down with the other relatives. But Nadech was nowhere to be seen and Kate was playing the good girlfriend with Pete, while they receive the guesses. When Nadech finally enter, he looked up and saw his father and Kate. A flash of hatred penetrated his body and he purposely bumped into both Kate and his father. He then went to his mother’s coffin and pay his respects before lighting his incense. Nadech then turn around when his gaze met Yaya’s. Esther on the other hand was too busy talking to the other relative to notice the tension in air. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            A chill ran down the back of Yaya’s spine as Nadech’s stare only spoke of blame and hate. A sense of guilt return to Yaya as she slowly whisper to Esther and escape to the bathroom. Yaya quickly left and refuse Nadech stare down. He followed her in return, Kate notice the chance to be alone with Nadech and so she followed behind. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya fasten her walking, a feeling was there and it didn’t feel right. When a pair of hands stopped her, she scream and started yanking away. Only fear was left in her features. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Ms….Ms…. everything alright with you?” A man ask and Yaya finally stop squirming. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Ah, I’m sorry I thought you were someone else.” Yaya said apolitically before she left again in search of the bathroom. She continued down the hallway she was in, this time another pair of hands grabbed her through another hallway and her back hit the wall. She tried screaming but her mouth was seize by a pair of hands and she was nail to the wall. Her eyes held down and stared at her harasser, before she realize she was staring into the eyes of a beast. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech eyes. He looked a little insane for the most part. He pressed his body to hers, his face inches away from her and he breathe into her. “Huh, I was wondering why you came? To destroy my family even more?” Nadech says as he let his hand uncover her mouth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I came to make amends, pay respect and end our……this type of relationship.” Yaya spoke and gulped. Her breath was shaking, her heart was beating in a manner she never knew fear could make her stop breathing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Amends?” Nadech repeated, “I don’t think so.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            At that moment, a monster spoke. It held a rich tone to his voice and his glare was only death. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “You see, Yaya….for the past couple of days I wonder what kind of revenge I would plant on Kate and my father. I couldn’t come up with anything.” Nadech whisper in a very low tone only Yaya and him could hear. “But when I saw you, everything fell into place.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I….I….I don’t understand.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Of course you don’t, I haven’t started explaining yet.” A wicked smile form across Nadech’s face. “Kate still likes me, very much. She trembles at the sight of me, Yaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What does it have to do with me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Everything, the best revenge is for me to go for one of Kate’s sister. Kate would know she will never have me. In return, you try your best and act like my women.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I will never do that or agree.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Why not? Your sister screwed you over.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Because I’m not like you.” Yaya scowled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Oh, but even if you don’t agree. I’ll make you.” Nadech says turning his head to see a glimpse of Kate watching them from afar. He threw his head back and a rich laugh form from his lungs. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya gasped as Nadech’s mouth suddenly locked on hers. As if to ensure she couldn’t pull away, he cupped her chin as he traced the edge of her bottom lip with his tongue and his other hand rubbed against the side of her thigh. Giving him enough time to lift her dress up a little to grab onto her ass. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Kate stood in shock, a tiny fantasy past her thoughts and for a moment she wish it was her that he held in his arms. And then rage filled her empty heart with jealously. Pete started calling for her and she quickly made her way back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya started pushing, feeling violated, she gave him a hard shove and slap him. Her eyes grew in shock, she looked down at her own hand before she caught a glance at Nadech’s eyes. Terror tore towards her and her heart skipped a beat before she quickly made an attempt escape. Nadech caught her wrist in the process and pushed her back toward the wall. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “This is just the beginning. I’ll make your sister pay, even if it means using you in the process. This way it’ll give Kate a sense of stir, maybe she’ll even start a fight with you you’re bound to fight her off. You are the root cause of all of this.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re crazy, how am I the cause of this?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If you didn’t show up in the first place. It all started with you.” Nadech pointed his hand blaming her in the processes.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If your mother didn’t show up………..”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Shut it, you tried to take the matter into your own hands and control the problem but you made things worse than it already was, which resulted in my mother suicide because of your ill-manner of rising a demon childlike Kate in the first place. It’s all you’re causing. If you didn’t show up none of this would have happen.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re crazy, because your mother died you’re not thinking straight. You can blame me but I’m not the only one at fault.” Yaya said struggling against him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Your right, because I agreed to resolve this issue with you in the first place. What a match we both are.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What exactly are you going to do?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What I’m going to do?” Nadech says breathing down her neck. His lips met her cheeks and slowly he whisper into her ear. “I’M. GOING. TO. MAKE. YOU. ALL. PAY.” Nadech says before he moves off of her and grips onto her wrist. “Come with me and don’t you dare scream. I’ll make you regret it….. If that kiss wasn’t enough to tell you I am more capable of just kissing you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya slowly retreated into the back while she followed Nadech without much as utter a word of disapproval. It was going to be all a nightmare tonight. [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, really hate Kate and Pete, but i guess because of their stupidity, they deserve each other. Why Nadech have to hurt Yaya to get to Kate? But I guess that's what makes the story of our pra nangs. Nadech, always blaming others.

fresh

sarNie Adult
What's an intense chapter. Thank you so much Kiki.
Poor Nadech. After his mother died, he's blaming everyone and dragging Yaya to his revenge. Hope he won't hurt Yaya and they can understand each other soon. Can't wait for more :dance2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Let the revenge begin! lol Loving it so far. I love drama, so please make it as dramatic between Yadech - lakorn style - as much as possible! Hahaha! 
Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[SIZE=12pt]Bitter Flowers[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 7[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]            “Where are you taking me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech doesn’t answer but continues to drag Yaya onwards. They pass the funeral, where all the guesses can witness there interactions with each other. Some of them even looked shocked and judge. Esther caught the eyes of Yaya, ushering her for some help. She quickly stood up in the process to follow Yaya and it resolved in Kate and Nadech’s father following them also. Pete quickly had people stop the reporters and other relative to eavesdrop on what was going on and proceeded in following behind Nadech.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Nadech.” Yaya says again and this time she shoved his hands away, causing a refusal, his hands where like super glue, stuck to each other.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Stop it Yaya. If you want to make me even more pissed off than I am already then go ahead. I’ll make everyone here witness our current situation.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya sidestep and followed along without any more hassling. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Yaya” Esther assure, and caught behind them. She grabbed onto Yaya’s other hand in a step ahead and stopped Nadech. “What are you doing, Mr. Kugimiya?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech pulled Yaya towards him and glare at Esther. “It has nothing to do with you. Let go of Yaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I’m not going to do that.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech pulled Yaya into his embraced hug her from behind. He whispers into her ear, “Tell your sister to let go, or I promise you tonight won’t end well for anyone.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “It your problem, I’m not going anywhere with you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech heighten his hold on Yaya and his lips almost touching her skin. “Oh but you will, I don’t grantee your sisters safety after this if you refused to come with me.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            A terror look cross her face and Yaya hesitated to let Esther go. But she eventually did, assuring her again. “I’ll be fine, Esther. Don’t worry about me.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Yaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Esther I’ll be fine.” Yaya says quickly before she glances up at Nadech. “Let’s get going.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Let her go, Nadech” Nadech’s father interrupted. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech looked up at his father and a wicked smile appeared on his face. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “She’s done nothing wrong Nadech.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Yaya hasn’t done anything,” Kate interrupted. “If you want to do any harm, do it to me.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Wouldn’t you like it if I did? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Nadech thought and rolled his eyes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Yaya is willing to go with me to wherever I want. I’m not forcing her.” Nadech said innocently before he urged Yaya. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I’m willing to go with Nadech.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “See….it’s all your imagination. Dirty minded people like you all think I can actually hurt a poor young innocent women.” Nadech chuckles and proceeded. “Let’s go Yaya” He took extremely care of Yaya, while he walked her to the car. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            When Nadech finally started the engine to his car, he reverse and drove off into the night. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Kate held her fist together, anger rose from beneath that pretty face and Esther witness her rage. Kate put on a pretty smile for Nadech’s father and walked to him. But Esther could tell, Kate was extremely possessive and jealous. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Esther saw no reason to continued staying here any longer. It was a mistake and Yaya told her, it wasn’t going to be a good idea. But she kept urging Yaya to come to this damn funeral, not realizing what a mistake it was. They should have never came in the first place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya sat in silence, while Nadech continued driving in peace. But she couldn’t have kept quiet. It was getting on her nerves. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Where the hell are you taking me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Where you will know.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What are you planning on doing?” Yaya asked enrage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Some serious damage, that’s what I’m doing.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “You don’t have to do this. Nobody has to get hurt.” Yaya insists, “Nobody has to get hurt Nadech.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech jerks to the side of the road and unlocks his seatbelt, before pulling onto her arm, making Yaya face him. “Nobody has to get hurt?” he repeats. “But they already did. My mother was hurt all over, and she died by that pain. Nobody has to get hurt? The damage has been done.” He yelled at her. “We all are hurt and I’m going make everyone feel that pain, to the point where pain is all what they feel.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “There’s no reason to continue your hatred…..all you’re doing is hurting yourself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Shut it” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Do you really want everyone around you to feel the pain you’re feeling? Don’t you feel anything at all Nadech? You are free to cry if you’re hurting. You’re free to act on your emotions as you want but you don’t have hurt anyone in the process of doing it.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech looked at her, a calming form across his features and he grabbed onto the back of her neck before their lips met. He refuse to let her pulled away, and lean towards her in the actions of “acting on his emotions” kind of way. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya pushed against his chest, rejecting his kisses. She pulled her face away, and Nadech kissed along her neck line. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Breathing harshly Yaya stop struggling, for a moment she closed her eyes and open them again. Nadech stop in motion. To prove his point, he spoke. “You said act upon my emotions. Right now I’m sexually frustrated, and I feel the need to release my anger on pleasure.” Nadech whisper to her before he gather himself together, and drove back onto the highway. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “You’re not thinking of……” Yaya asked bluntly. “If you are I would like a heads up to prepare myself mentally and physically.” She said sarcastically.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech licked his lips, “I don’t like my women, hitting me when I’m making love to them. Kind of ruins the mood.” He says impatiently and as he turns down a very sharp road. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Yeah……….what about a moment ago, when I was clawing at you. You look like you were in the mood.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I was proving a point. Unless you like it, that way.” Nadech says glancing at her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “No, I like my men being gentle with me.” Yaya answer and crossed her hands. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “You don’t look surprise anymore.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “About what? You want me to call the cops on you for harassing me?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “If you could do that, I’ll do it again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I’m not calling the cops on you. Not because you’ll do it again. But because it will waste too much of my time.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “So that basically means you’ll like it, if I did it again.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya turn to look at Nadech, the look on her face show signs of impatient and eagerness to claw at his face again. “It doesn’t mean I’ll let you do it again. The only time you’ll ever touch me again is if I let you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Sounds like a chance for me. How appalling you are. One minute you’re fearful of me, lecturing me, then next you’re all cool about it. What’s with you?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            “One minute you’re declaring you revenge, forcing me to kiss you, then next you’re hoping you have a chances of pleasure with me, what’s with you?” Yaya says mockingly. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Right you have a point. I get it.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            There was a silence between them for a moment. The night sky glimmer in such beauty, it was ironic to their situation.  Yaya waited for a moment before she push Nadech for another question. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What do you plan on doing?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Making them pay.” Nadech answer without hesitation but he hesitated shortly after. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“What I said to you, back at the funeral home. I only said out of anger but considering the situation now I didn’t mean it. But Kate was watching…… That’s why I kiss you, but I don’t want to lie. I did enjoy it.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What do you plan on doing with me then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “The same, you’re going to help me. Kate thinks she owns me, my father thinks he can control me. My mother’s dead and I should be mourning over her. But I’m just not good with expressing sadness so it turns to anger.” Nadech says simply. “I won’t do anything more to you then kiss you, hold her hands, and other touchy things couples do.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “If you just told me instead of making such a scene, maybe there wouldn’t have been an issue in the first place.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I supposed I acted upon my anger. But get used to it, my anger is pretty common and I usually act on it passionately. Although, I haven’t been able to, I got divorce and took care of my mother whose been keeping watch on me ever since. But now I guess, I can start acting on it again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I don’t really care about your desires.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I also care for yours, if you’re willing.” Nadech offer, “of course I knew you weren’t the little-goody-toe-shoe your sister think you are.” Nadech says glancing at her again. Yaya shook his stare and stared out the window instead. “No virgin kisses like you do. Your experience, why act innocent.” He chuckles and continues smiling as if it was the funniest thing ever. “No strings attach, our relationship remains on a done deal between our families. You help me I help you. Win. Win for both of us.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Whatever happens behind closed doors stays there, what my sister’s don’t know should stay that way. Besides why should I help you, when your father has done no harm to me and Kate is no longer my sister, biologically?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Kate’s not your sister biologically?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Not even a drop of my blood in hers.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Well that changes everything, I don’t have to hate you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Of course you don’t”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “To answer your question then Yaya, my father took your sister Kate and made her his wife. She’s like what 20 years younger than my father? And she even insulted you at that party, your family name was tarnish by her appearance at the fashion event. Although, those aren’t eligible reasons to get revenge at them. They can be turn into reasons. All I want is to teach them a lesson and in the process of doing it, I’ll like it to feel real as possible. I want to enjoy myself. It’ll make a real joke out of them and at the end I’ll know that I’ve won this war, my father and Kate started.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “This is all you want? To feel power?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I want us both to feel it. If I don’t do that…doing it alone it wouldn’t be any fun.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya thought about it. Did she want to get back at Kate? Nah, not really. But would it teach her a lesson? Probably. But would it make her a better person than Kate is? Yeah, she was better than Kate ever was. “So in the crimes of Bonnie and Clyde, I’ll attempt to help you. However, I don’t attend to sleep with you. Pleasure or not, you can act on them somewhere else.” [/SIZE]

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki
Thanks for the update. I am glad he cleared the doubts and misunderstanding at the end. They're in for a ride. Looking forward to their pretences.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot Kiki. I like the interaction between Nadech and Yaya. Looking forward to see what will happen next between them. Have a nice weekend!

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kiki for the update.  Looking forward to your next especially since it'll probably be the start of the revenge.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad, Nadech and Yaya cleared it out between them nd are planning to work together. At first i was thinking that Nadech was going to be a total jerk, but he has his conscience.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[SIZE=12pt]Bitter Flowers[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 8[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]For the past few days, Nadech’s attempt to alarm both Kate and his father was a successful event. All he meant to do was send Yaya home, a little drama wouldn’t be any fun if he didn’t act like such an ass right?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He even moved out the house his father wanted so much. There was no way he was going to live in the same house that cause his mother’s death. He wasn’t going to stay around and watch his father and his new wife together it was disgusting. That’s why he decided to start a new, being away will clear his head and finding a way to get revenge. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The dark room shimmer into utter blackness as ray of sun shine slowly rose down from the sun and brought a dark oblivion behind the eerie screech of Nadech’s office. Nadech sat behind his desk, his hands folded in front of him. His lips met with the tip of his fingers…..the long lasting thought of his revenge sum together in bits and pieces. His eyes narrow together, and a curve reach upon his lips in a manner a lunatic would. This was the dark side that held, his heart now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]************ ************ ********** *************** ***************** *********[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anger reminiscent throughout Yaya’s bones. She stood tall and classy. Crossed arm to arms and her jaw set tight. She wore a black and white suit cut into different patterns and sew together. Her curvy sugar brown hair drop down her shoulders, and a drop of dark blood red lipstick brought upon her lips naturally. She grip onto her diamond coach and stood up. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What’s wrong Yaya? A little old, I lifts my finger and your blood boils already.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya chuckles, baring her white clean teeth’s at Kate. “What rights do you have to threaten me?” Yaya says tilting her head to one side. Her eyes played around and looks Kate up and down. “My parents never left you anything Kate, you have no rights to my fortune. No matter how many times you threaten me, you won’t get a dime.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll sue you. I have my rights too.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Go ahead, seeing how you’re relying to that old man’s money, he only has enough to feed his mouth for another decade but probably not enough for your mouth Kate. Considering Nadech has no interest in you…I see” Yaya says brushing her hair back. “After all Nadech is the one who officially owns his own business. What a sad ending for you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate laugh at Yaya’s response and shook her head. “Nadech doesn’t want you Yaya, he’s only playing around.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I see you have a conscious. Whither Nadech’s playing around with me or I’m playing around with him. What makes a difference Kate? As long as we have an interest in each other it wouldn’t matter who’s playing who. As long as you know you’re being left in the dark. I’m fine with you insulting me because I know for sure that I won and you lost, miserably.” Yaya says with amusement and stood up. “As long as you know where you stand Kate…..You. Will. Never. Be. The. Apple. Of. Nadech’s. Eyes. How worthless you must feel to be rejected twice and keep coming back. I’m still wondering if you have any self-respect left.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“…………” Kate mouth drop speechless, insulted and defenseless; anger rose deep inside her heart. Her fist clench together and her whole body tremble with madness. Kate’s blood shiver rushing through her veins like poison entering a body. Bitterness left her defeated. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t waste your time” Yaya pointer her finger at her. “Leave while he’s still treating you like a human being.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate took a look at Yaya one last time before smirking, “I’m not leaving anytime soon, keep your man while you still can, just be thankful where not related by blood Yaya.” With a tearful look Kate turn her back. She walk like this world belong to her, too bad she was wrong. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wishful thinking will be the end of you.” Yaya whisper under her breath and left soon after. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]**************** ************ ************************** ***************** *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech sat behind his desk. His gaze is as hard as ever, even a smile is too terrifying for him. But oh by damn, wouldn’t it be better to know what his lips could do? How can a man look so good in just a t-shirt and simple jogging pants?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya’s stare was inevitable. Meeting Nadech’s gaze, she was practically laughing to herself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So………..tell me why where meeting in your office…at your own house?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you have a problem with us meeting like this?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You say that like its normal, normal people talk to each other at while eating dinner or drinking with each other at the sofa’s.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A smile appeared on Nadech’ lips before it was gone again. “Normal?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, normal.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Trust me there’s nothing normal about me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, baby I know there’s nothing normal about you. I mean for pete’s sake you’re in a t-shirt and jogging pants and your sitting behind your desk like where making a business deal. Where supposed to be seeing each other, not hiding behind closed doors like a bunch of stupid teenagers who has their lives hanging around their necks like idiots.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh baby?” Nadech whisper, “I find this totally normal. This was how met wasn’t it? Shouldn’t’ we at least hold on to that much?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So you mean we should actually keep seeing each other in your office?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’s the only place I have total control.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A smile cross Yaya’s lips and a laugh escapes her pure angelic voice. “You sound like a freak. Should I back off our deal or should I continue?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Your choice, I’m not forcing anything on you Yaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Huh.” Yaya breaths, “Your offer sounded interesting at first but now, it seems like you don’t have a plan.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I have a plan”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Really? It sounds like your losing control of the situation. Like you don’t know what to actually do.” Yaya says with a smirk. “Let’s do this instead, we met each other every so often as we can. Even when your father asks you to go have lunch with him.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m not having lunch with that bastard.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech this won’t work, honestly the only one you’re fooling is yourself. They will never buy the act.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech hesitated before closing his mouth shut. A hard gaze reach Yaya and she smiled at him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Looks like were playing this my way.” Yaya shrug, “Looks like you lost your control.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s a first….but will be your last”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t go Christian Grey on me now. This is my game now, I have absolute control.”[/SIZE]

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the update.  It was really a surprise for me as I never expected an update.  Can't wait for this to progress which I hope will be soon.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hey guys I have not edited any of my new updates so sorry. but i hope u guys enjoy this chapter 

[SIZE=12pt]Bitter Flowers CH 9[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Flashback[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Hold me. Hold me tight." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Why are you doing this?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Why?" Yaya smiled, "You should now damn why." Yaya says with her arms crossed around his shoulders. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"You have some guts. But I call the shots here Yaya." Nadech snaps at her and grips her by the neck facing eye to eye. "I don't want anything to form between us. Where just pretending."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya smirk, she click her tongue and raise an eyebrow. She could hear the clicking of heels against the marble floors. Knowing for sure it was ether Kate or Jen searching for Nadech. She calculated the sound and it came nearer and nearer them. She found her chance and grip onto Nadech's suit. She pushed her lips against Nadech lips. Flesh to flesh. Skin to skin. And she was aggressive about it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech was caught in a surprise. His eyes widen at the sudden attack and his attempt to push Yaya away fail miserably. As soon as he resisted, Yaya push down all her weight and had Nadech's instinct helping hands to catch her fall. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A stranger would have thought they should get a room. Hell they looked like real lovers and passionately involve. Yaya knew the consequences of her action and as soon as she heard the footsteps move away she let go of Nadech. Although her lips clear turn red and her cheeks flush pale. Anger did rise within her and she was glad she did it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t care about you say Nadech. Pretending or not, I just saved you a moment of embarrassment.” Yaya pointed her finger at Nadech nudging him in the chest and frustratingly she hit him again. “You want people to start believing us, shut your mouth and kiss me when I want you too and don’t get angry about it.” Yaya says raising her eye brows at him. “I also don’t care if it’s in front of your damn ex, last time I check you weren’t taken and you definitely weren’t a sappy teenage boy. You were a grown man, hard ass and did I mention old enough to distinguish between what’s fake and not.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]***** ************* **************** ****************** *************** ********[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Silent. The dark walls held a barrier that nothing could come in or out Nadech’s house hold. He stared up at the ceiling unable to sleep, he wonder how wrong he could had gone, but Yaya was there. He thought about the last time they actually talk in his office the other week. But who would have thought a week later, they would be meeting Pete and Kate for diner not to mention Jen, Nadech ex-wife who was also there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya was caught by surprise, when Jen came and sat with them out of nowhere and Nadech’s father Pete greeted her as if she was still Nadech wife. Who wouldn’t had been mad? And when Nadech got mad for no reason, he ended up spilling water on her. Not to mention he dare to make her the problem out of the big picture. She only looked up staring at Kate and Jen the whole dinner. She couldn’t stand the sight of them. And for some reason when Kate asked a question about how long Jen and Nadech actually lasted finally hit a nerve (for Nadech) he stood up and left the table in a beastly way. Jen actually had the nerve to go after him, what a “womanly” thing to do when she and Nadech are already over. Yaya had to touch the women or she actually did was yank her arm before she got away, to kindly inform her Nadech was her responsibility ever since she left the picture. That’s when Yaya finally caught up with him and had the whole argument. Nadech was only lucky Yaya saw a shadow coming toward them or else they would have been caught in the act of pretending. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And now look at where there at, Nadech turn his head sideways to see Yaya sleeping peacefully beside of him. Lord, if only people really know what hell he was living in. Kate and Pete shoved themselves inside his new home and insist they stay the night, Yaya quickly agreed to their request. Eliminating the suspicious, Yaya mention and that’s how they ended up in one bed. But Nadech remember what Yaya said, “don’t you dare cross over to my side, or I will make sure I kill you in your sleep.” Nadech knew she wasn’t kidding but now that he is clearly looking at her he smiled. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You really have no fear to be sleeping so peacefully in a stranger’s bed.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech stood on one arm and brush a hair away from Yaya’s face. Looking closely, she does look peaceful but only in her sleep, he thought and laughed again. He really got out of hand this time. He shook his head and laid back down, but for a minute his head pop back up as he heard footstep walking nearer to his bedroom. He examine the lock remembering that he didn’t lock it. He cursed to himself and when the doorknob begin to turn, his whole body shook and he was on top of Yaya. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya felt the sudden change and a rush of weight on top of her before her eyes wailed open and her hands flew upwards pushing and pulling towards Nadech chest. He caught her hands and lift them upwards above her head. Nadech’s lips rushes to the side of Yaya’s cheeks before he whisper to her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Sh…..your sisters watching.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wh….what?” Yaya says with blinking eyes, Nadech lets her arms go free and soon she wraps them over his shoulders. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Real as possible.” She whisper back and moans.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech took a breath, before he’s staring at her underneath him. Instantly, he leans back up and takes off his shirt with a smile he bends back down and with soft petal kisses……Yaya opens enough space for access, kisses along her neck and collar bone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The sound of footsteps doesn’t move and the door remains open small enough to sneak a peek through it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With a whisper Yaya spoke, “be more aggressive.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t want to hurt you.” He breathed back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Not a time to argue.” Yaya says and pushes her fingers through his hair before rolling him over taking over. A laugh ring from her mouth and aggressive kisses where deliver. She in return took her shirt off and pulled the covers on top of them as it ended with a naughty laugh and them rolling in bed together. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The door suddenly closed and voice were heard. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate” Pete searches and the sound of Kates voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I was just using the bathroom, honey. Let’s go back to bed.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Okay” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya and Nadech heard the other door closed and Yaya flopped down beside of Nadech before blowing puffs in the air. She pulls the covers away and stares at the ceiling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Freaking creeper.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Just imagine next time, we might have to do it for real.” Yaya sighs and pulls a hand over her forehead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“There won’t be a next time.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“hmmmm, I’m sure there will be one, just wait.” [/SIZE]

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Now that's what I'm talking about.  Love, love, love it!  Yaya is surely showing her naughty side and I love how you make her take charge.  Can't wait for more update.

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
Totally agree
Yaya is taking in charge she got everything under her control; wonder for how long will NAdech be able to resist her