Bi-Rain Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Jerry Yan not afraid that fans will fall in love with Rain!
Posted: October 15, 2005

Korean King Rain has been really popular recently. In Jerry Yan's eyes, who also has many fans all over Asia, he feels inferior. He not only praised Rain for having a better and sexier body than him but also that he's amazing when dancing. He also said that he wants to work hard to get in shape and take off his clothes like Rain does.

When talking about Rain, who has been really popular lately, Jerry said that he's met him during an awards ceremony at Korea but they aren't familiar with each other. However, Rain's performance left a deep impression on him, whether it was singing or dancing he was really good. A reporter asked him if he's afraid that fans will have a new sweetheart, Jerry laughingly said, "No, they should love him because I can see that he's very good at dancing, should be very hardworking."

Source: Da Cheng Bao

Translated by Amy of Faithful 4ever

Praised Opponent Sexy, allow fans to change

Korean star, Rain, recently held a concert in HK, it was really grand. F4's Jerry Yan, who came to Hk for promo yesterday and met fans at Wan Chai, he made the fans crazy with his bannered smile. He expressed that Rain is bigger in size than him and sexier and he doesn't mind his fans turning towards Rain.

Rain, whose popularity in HK have been going up was praised by Jerry for his bigger body build and sexiness. He told the reporters in chinese, "Wait for me to train, in future, i'll strip my top and do my interview with you all, i'll call you all in time to come." He isn't afraid that fans would turn to Rain. Jerry said generously, "I have seen him last year in a Korea awards ceremony, he's tall. I find that he's sexier and more muscular than i am. I find him very hard working and dances well. If fans like him, it's suppose to be. You all (reporters) seen his concert, should be quite good ?" After that, Jerry laughed at the reporters and said in cantonese, "Did you all drool ? You drool a little and drool a little at my concert."

Thanks to Appledaily.
15th Oct 2005

==Credits to Xiujuan@OnlyF4//RainSingapore.com for the translation==

Credit : Rgal // soompi.com

hahaha how cute ^_^

S

sunflower

ewwwwww... is he gay? he said rain was sexy.... ewwwwww :loool:

aniwaise... not really a fan of jerry.... and definately not a match for rain in terms of body and dance... but in terms of voice... they sing in two different languages so i don't want to compare...

i just saw the prank that was posted.. thank you ^_^ .. it's so funny! he's like.. 'why is my pic so small?" lol..... i don't think that should be his biggest concern at that moment! lol..... and he likes i think of her as an elder sister... lol... and that girl was funny too.... she's like how can i think of him as a brother with a body like that? lol... i was on the floor laughing so hard!!!

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
sunflower said:
ewwwwww... is he gay? he said rain was sexy.... ewwwwww :loool:

aniwaise... not really a fan of jerry.... and definately not a match for rain in terms of body and dance... but in terms of voice... they sing in two different languages so i don't want to compare...

i just saw the prank that was posted.. thank you ^_^ .. it's so funny! he's like.. 'why is my pic so small?" lol..... i don't think that should be his biggest concern at that moment! lol..... and he likes i think of her as an elder sister... lol... and that girl was funny too.... she's like how can i think of him as a brother with a body like that? lol... i was on the floor laughing so hard!!!
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
[post="28587"][/post]​
:loool: SUNFLOWER..that girl is KIM SAM SOON lead actress...kekek.. :shocked:

be back for more cap of bi on his new drama..omg..he's GORGEOUS.. :wub: and in white too..

***NEW***

File: Bi-051009 Rainy Day In HK By Andyrain
Format: Avi
Size: 698.6 MB
Length: 24'28"
Download: HERE
Credit: Andyrain // sexybi (*i'm sorry..andy..i can't remember which forum i got this from..so so sorry..if you happent o stumble upon this..just let me know..and i'll edit my post..okie :wink: )

amaya0625

sarNie Egg
hi guys!

This video clip's from a Thai TV morning programme ''Wake Club''

16.10.05 : TV5 "Wake Club : X-Ray" interview with Rain + HK concert coverage

Format : Real Video (download RealOne Player at www.real.com)
Language : Korean, Thai (Thai-subbed)
Running Time : 6.21 min
VOD Credit : nujing // Zaizaiclub.com // popcornfor2.com
Translation by Kate666 of jungjihoonthailand.com

If you'd like to place this anywhere else , please give the exact credit. Thanks!

download here>>16.10.05 : TV5 "Wake Club : X-Ray" interview with Rain + HK concert coverage

Translations :

Reporter : Now, we'll turn into an interview with Rain. And he's now right here with me and P' Piak.
Rain : Sawaddee Krub!
Reporter : Anyeong Haeseyo!
Rain : I'm Rain.

Rain : Thanks to all the fans. And see you in Thailand.
Q : When is your new drama and your new album ?
Rain : Probably, at the end of this year or early next year, you will get to hear my new album. [scenes from Full House] As for the new drama, you will probably see it (in Thailand) next year.
Q : After a couple of visits to Thailand, what impresses you most ?
Rain : Thailand is one of the countries that I like very much. Tourism places are very beautiful and Thai people are generous. Everytime I visit Thailand, I always have a great time.
Q : Thai fans are really interested in your style of dancing. Then, we'd like to ask how much do you have to practice ?
Rain : [Laughs] If I've got a free time, I practice for 7-8 hours long. On working days, I usually do it only 1-2 hours per day. (Rain laughs as he's been answering this same question to Thai media for uncountable times. ^_^)
Q : What's the differences between HK fans and Thai fans ?
Rain : Not so different. Fans from all over Asia all feel the same.
Q : For this HK concert, what did you specially prapare for the show ?
Rain : All the concerts usually have the same concept which is to give everyone as most fun as possible.
Q : Then, when will the fans get to see a Rain's concert in Thailand ?
Rain : Yeah! Probably this year's December or next year's January. So see you and hope you'll come to my concert!
Rain : I love all my fans. [Note: According to Thai sub on screen, this sentence should be ''love Thai fans very much''..keke] Please take care of your health. And hope you'll always be supporting "Rain". ur....'I love you'. (in English).

Then, the reporter took us to HK fans, Taiwanese fans, and more ...(find out if you were in the video). And then, some scenes from the concert.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Rain - "I like women who have chubby tummies..., and make calamari well"
At Bi's 24th birthday in korea, Bi talked about the type of girl he likes w/ his fans from various countries Korea, Phillipines, Japan, Taiwan, and China. By the Kwang Eun University, where Bi's birthday party-fan meeting took place, he said that " More than rich, expensive clothes, I like a girl who doesn't mind wearing casual cheaper clothes maybe bought off the streets." "For me it is the best when she wears a casual teeshirt with jeans."

With his surprising description of his ideal girl, it shocked his fans. He described how he is interested in a girl who would have nice hair and jeans would look good on her. He also said "I would be interested in a girl who would I could hug and feel protective over, who would fit nicely on my chest when I hug her." He also explained how he likes a girl who eats well and finishes her meals.

Furthermore, he says a girl with long fingers and long-ish hair, and who can cook pretty well, who is like his mother, would be a girl he is interested in.

From the many countries that his fans came to visit him for his birthday, they all experienced his adorable self and charisma at the birthday party.

Credits: tarophine@mydaily.co.kr and *SwtJina* of soompi.com

got this news from: http://www.rainphilippines.com/

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"I could hug and feel protective over, who would fit nicely on my chest "

OMGGGG

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Kristie said:
2cute2care :: this news were already post in the old forum LOL
[post="29476"][/post]​
oh was it..hehehhe, oh well, i just read it and thought it was cute :) and thought to share it with u all

cecilia

Staff member
i'' be back to post up LOVE TO KILL pix..

he's so fine looking in WHITE...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:

File: 050924 Japan All Star Performance
Format: wmv
Size: 203 MB
Length: 14'03"
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=GNMFMDXB
Credit: Rain International // sarNworld

omg love this perf !! one of the best !! :wub: :wub:

[post="21101"][/post]​
Can someone please reupload this? I really want to see it! I downloaded it but it's messed up. It skips and I can't see the picture.

Thanks!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LMAO!! I just had to come see the preview first b4 replying :p
I feel that one of them is gonna die -_- . Y can't he play something more fun :(
Bi's acting is gonna be so different from his 2 previous ones :eek: . So excited to see it :w000t:

Cecilia is all hype..LOL..right? :loool:

Such a devoted fan - buy all bi stuff then save up later :shock: :lmao:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Rain everywhere. :) Can't wait for his next series, but does seem to be a tear-jerker.

Can anyone reup the 1st preview please? It expired already.

Its funny how celebs are fans of Rain too. Well I guess funny isn't the word, but Joe Cheng, a Taiwanese actor starring in It Started With A Kiss, is a fan. He flew to HK to see Rain's concert.