Bi-Rain Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
A Cute Apple on Martial Art Scene

On a video-taping scene of hybrid martial art in the succeeding KBS mini series ‘A Love To Kill’ on September 28, it really happened that Rain(Jeong Jihun) was hit by the counterpart actor.

On the scene that was expected to be knocked nicely down pretending to be hit by the other party on the drama, Rain(Jeong Jihun) was yet actually hit. And so he made an NG, about which the staff members worried. But Rain is saying OK in cute smile.

PHOTOGRAPHS

Rain(Jeong Jihun) hit by the counterpart and fallen down during the fighting scene of drama

“Now, I have to stand up nicely... after being hit by the counterpart and fallen down�

“Oh no, are you really hitting me? Guess how painful.�

“Ouch, it hurts.�

“This ice pack is indeed the best on the bruised spot!�

Original Source :: http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1363473_14820.html
The above translation is credited to Raina@Rain's Scent.

S

sunflower

wah? he got hit for real? who hit him? i got my machine gun ready to go! :eek:

oh... i voted for him yesterday.... and it kept on giving me that detach error message... saying i had to enter the 5 digit that was there.... the thing is i already did enter the 5 digit! i don't get it! am i suppose to go back and vote again? and how many times can i vote? cause...i voted about 50 times :p is that okay? :lol: i don't think it worked though... cause i kept on getting that detach error message... :p

takkie

sarNie Egg
wowa lookin at the pix from his new drama its makes me wanna see it now...u know wat i mean...
man he looks hot *sniffle* even with them cuts on his face btw they looks so real the cuts, and he really got hit in one if the scene *tears*...
its gonna be painful to watch oppa bein hit but im sure that the drama will be great as are all of the drama that he acted in...
so Aja Aja!! Oppa 'no pain no gain'

cecilia

Staff member
takkie said:
wowa lookin at the pix from his new drama its makes me wanna see it now...u know wat i mean...
man he looks hot *sniffle* even with them cuts on his face btw they looks so real the cuts, and he really got hit in one if the scene *tears*...
its gonna be painful to watch oppa bein hit but im sure that the drama will be great as are all of the drama that he acted in...
so Aja Aja!! Oppa 'no pain no gain'

[post="20715"][/post]​
tak in here..finally..i dont' see you here often..keke...

but the drama just keep looking good..i just an't wait..OCTOBER..it's
october..soon..it'll be on air...so excite..

takkie

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
tak in here..finally..i dont' see you here often..keke...

but the drama just keep looking good..i just an't wait..OCTOBER..it's
october..soon..it'll be on air...so excite..
[post="20904"][/post]​
hehe yes im here...u know that im a buzie bi-ser so i'll be here and there...
just like Bi one day he's in japan the next day he's doin a concert in china but when will he be here?? WHEN

cecilia

Staff member

File: Bi-Handshake-Japan RainyDay (Rain-snow-3asian-2005.07.31)
Format: WMV
Size: 43.1 MB
Length: 3'19"
Download: HERE
Credit: 3asian // Sexybi
*sweaty hot..keke...

Ana

sarNie Adult

Korean pop sensation Rain held his concert in Hong Kong yesterday, attracting 7,800 fans. Rain entered the stage with loud applauses from fans. Rain first sang his hit "Romantic Room" and then continued with an English song "I'm a Star." When Rain shouted, "Make some noise!," his fans shouted loud and nonstop. After the second song, Rain took off his coat and ripped the sleeves from his shirt, revealing his muscular physique and made fans screamed excitedly.

The 7,800 seats at the theater was full, thus there were not a single empty seat left. There were a total of fifty security guards at the concert. Showing their appreciation, many Hong Kong celebrities attended the concert including Karen Mok, Joey Yung, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Michael Tao, Kate Tsui and more. Souvenirs were being sold consisting of photos and more that thousands of fans purchased.

Moreover, there was a small incident regarding fans. Two of Rain's fans lost their admission ticket, thus cannot enter the arena. They had contacted the police for help and with much investigation, the police reveals that the seats had been ascended by other people, thus creating a tumultous time to resolve the problem.
Source: Ta Kung Pao, Wen Wei Po

-http://tvbonthespot.blogspot.com/
- Asianfanatics

cecilia

Staff member
awe..it sound super good..feel sorry for those fans..unfortunately when it come to incident like this..and the seat has already been occupied..i don't know what to say....

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
thanks!! anyways, do you guys like his new haircut? wait..did he got a new haircut because in the rainyday concert it looked like he got a haircut. anyways, I downloaded a small sbs tv interview of rain and he was wearing glasses. it was soo cute!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Updated Oct.13,2005 20:37 KST
Rain Season Breaks Records Across Asia

Asian Pop Star of the Year Rain, 23, is setting new records during his East Asian tour, now in its tenth month. Since his first solo concert at the Olympic Park in Seoul in late January, he has lured over 80,000 people to sold-out concerts across Asia, including the KBS Hall in Busan, the International Forum and Budokan in Tokyo, the Pension Hall in Osaka and the Convention and Exhibition Center in Hong Kong.
Oct. 22 will see him in Beijing, and more than 21,000 tickets had sold for that performance alone as of Thursday morning. The venue accommodates 40,000 people and is also expected to sell out, bringing audiences outside Korea alone to more than 100,000.

Rain said Wednesday he hopes to draw over 300,000 people, with concerts in Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam yet to come next year, and aims to fill Madison Square Garden in New York City in February. This is the first time a Korean singer has gone on an all-East Asia tour. Audience numbers of over 100,000 people in less than a dozen concerts are usually the exclusive domain of U.S. and British megastars.

Rain is distinct from other surfers of the Korean Wave, who are mostly actors. An executive with Hong Kong’s largest terrestrial broadcaster TVB said while Rain first attracted fans in the Korean soap “Full House� in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, where ratings hit 80 percent and over 50 percent, the fan base mushroomed due to Rain’s powerful and dynamic performance on stage.
The singer’s third album “It’s Raining� topped the charts for six to eight weeks in Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and Indonesia this summer.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: Digital Chosunilbo
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0510130017.html

yeah hope i can join his BKK Concert :w000t: