Best Actors for 2006

Who do you think is the best actor for 2006?

• Por T.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bie

• Kade

• Veer

• Dan (D2b)

• Win

• Ken

• Num

• Chakrit

• Flim

• Others

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sent there all ready a poll for actress 2006. What do ya think of the actors? Who have the best acting in 2006.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Donde esta Tik??? Where's Tik???? LOL oh some girls might have an uproar over this. Oops nm there's an "other" option

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i vote ken for now...but i think Aum A. should be on the list too..he is such a talent acting guy.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Missing alot of the other talented p'eks T__T

Susie

sarNie Adult
dude since dan was on there it was EXTREMELY HARD!! BUT I WENT AHEAD WITH OTHERS: THAT WOULD BE CEE SIWAT!! I STILL GOT LOVE FOR DAN THOUGH!! at first i didn't really like cee but later on i JUST COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM IN LOOK MAI LHARK SEE.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
none of the above really deserve my vote, not that i don't like them just for 2006 there seems to be better ones out there. Though their lakorns are all very well off and interesting, but i just can't vote for any. :)

coolchic415

sarNie Egg
i picked ken because because he was really good in oum ruk, but it was hard to pick because a lot of them were good in 2006..

Mae

sarNie Adult
I chose Chakrit because all his lakorns were great in 2006....he's also one of the most skilled actor that can play any role...Chakrit is quite underrated, possibly because of his personal life and the drama involved in it...but on screen and in his profession i would rate him at the no. 1 actor of Thailand..and he's hot....i love him.....

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i vote bie...'cause he's the only newcommer i have seen acted so great. i wanted to vote veer but...gotta go with what i saw and not look. but that doesn't mean i don't like veer......cause i still do.