Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhh OMG they look sooo cute together :D

check out this video, this is the reason why i come up to make banner and wallies of them XD

hehehehehe XD Wooyoung answered if who's his ideal girl from the girl groups, all the 5 questions. he answered "Sandara Park... hehehehe" ROTFL~!!! :wub:
also from 2AM's Jinwoon's ideal girl was also Dara... hehehe :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
ooooo those are awesome nikki!!!
wow dara and wooyoung hehe and top xp..
Wa, those are hottt Nikki!!!
im originally TOPDARA fan, because of TOP. but since Wooyoung and Dara can make good tandem also, the fact that they're both mascots of their group bands. i cant wait to see if there's a variety show that was offered to both of them and they'll got the chance to work with each other. they're both dorks of the group, on the other hand... im looking forward for TOP's project in the future. hope to see him in a drama.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooooo i cant wait!!
nice trailer too ^_^..

i realize you super like that son nikki ^_^..
i love her version.. ^_^..
but i also like alex's version too heheh..

nikki1786

LizQuen
oooooo i cant wait!!
nice trailer too ^_^..

i realize you super like that son nikki ^_^..
i love her version.. ^_^..
but i also like alex's version too heheh..

i let my friend choose if which "FLOWERPOT" song he likes, i have the two version. but he prefers the original... so i used Loveholic than Alex's version.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i bought 3 magazines last week, so this is the only time i can scan my magazine for my collection. anyways, i bought PH's Cosmopolitan August 2009 issue, girl cover is Cristine Reyes. then, Metro magazine's Maricar Reyes and Mega magazine's cover girls Megan Young, Tweetie and Carmina. i haven't scanned the Metro and Mega yet...

------------

after the three mags, im gonna hunt some old magazines maybe this weekend. because i didnt know that last year's March issue on Metro, it was Jake Cuenca in the cover. -_-"
with Carla Humphries and Regine Angeles (the one who played Jinky, who's Pepper's bestfriend in Bud Brothers Series "book 6"). the three were in disco fever of 70's theme, i dont know if this mag is still available... since it was since last year... -_____-" its so depressing.

i think this mag of Garage Magazine is still available, because it was July 2009 issue. i need to buy it. plan to buy it this weekend.

----------------

anyways, im gonna make a AA and Jake's fan art and Fan Trailer soon... ;)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm gonna buy a Cosmo mag tomorrow, after my exams... lol
damn! I wanna learn how to PS right now but have to study for tomorrow's exam... -_-
I'm going crazy here over contraceptives... lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm gonna buy a Cosmo mag tomorrow, after my exams... lol
damn! I wanna learn how to PS right now but have to study for tomorrow's exam... -_-
I'm going crazy here over contraceptives... lmao
lmao. she's really pretty at the cover and got good shots of her inside the mag.
i think anytime soon the Metro Him and Garage magazines will feature Jake Cuenca because he has an Agimat series and an upcoming movie.

i also find Regine's photoshoots are good, but its obviously photoshop. see these picture links, she's damn sexy in Maxim's issue... >.< but i think
Manual magazine is much more better than UNO, Maxim and FHM mags... coz its the only mag that doesn't used photoshop or any editing programs.
my friend jacey is waiting for her mom to buy the program that FHM uses.

Regine Angeles photos
http://www.bebotbebot.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=80