Aump Patcharapa

natty

Chubs
NongMam05 said:
people who are bashing other people for what they think on the issue, not whether aum is right or wrong cause in my opinion she is wrong.
[post="166178"][/post]​

ok then.. so who is bashing here? i dont see anyone in here bashing anyone..do you? are we not all politely debating the issue here? am i telling you that you are wrong? are you telling me that i'm wrong? no right? did i call you stupid? did you call me stupid? i really dont see any bashing.. unless disagreeing is bashing.. which i truely dont believe it is...

must we all go with the majority? no right? we go with how we feel.. and if we feel it strong enough.. we let others know.. whether they agree or disagree is subject to "talk" or in other words debatable..

like i said.. i dont just sit here and roll my eyes and move on.. i mean if i said something that i dont feel is correct about your favorite star, you would give your opinions on my opinions right? of course you would.. and others would too.. so why is it that when i give my two cent..everyone feel that i'm either bashing or trying to change their opinions.. i'm just up for conversation..

seriously. i didnt know this wasn't allowed.. :(

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I don't think Aum is blunt, she is just true & maybe too honest that day so it turns out that way, and none of us have met her in real person to know how she really is. According to her fans that meet her almost everyday, Aum is one down to earth person and not hi-so type.
With this whole deal thing, it doesn’t stop me from being her fan or give up on her, because that's not what fans should do when their idol has done something that others are upset with. I can be disappointed in her actions and words but it doesn’t stop me from being her fan or support her works.

natty

Chubs
phew.. it could be that it's Aum.. she cant make mistakes, she cant be blunt, she cant say anything insulting, she cant be human.... majority of the people hate her.. so it's not good of me to defend her cus they dont like her.. i mean i dont like alot of stars and when i say something bad about them.. omg do their fans defend to the fullest as i do mine.. they can defend their stars.. but i cant defend mine.. when i do defend, they believe i'm bashing, that i'm causing trouble.. they tell me to respect other's opinions but they just dont want to hear mine, unless it's agreeing with them.. do you see where i'm going? :lol:

alby

sarNie Hatchling
:unsure: oh dear, lots of hot wired statements....but i do like aum, although she is not the best person but at least she is not trying to hide it. in addition, news about celebrities and news in general are always half true or exaggerated. maybe the public misunderstood her or the reporters twisted her words. regardless, i admire her works as an actress and if she is a less than holy person in real life then we can't do anything about it. there are tons of people who are different from what we would all desire them to be, they may be n'eks on screen but in real life they are just humans. lets hope that she is a better person than what the public sees her as :rolleyes:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
natty said:
phew.. it could be that it's Aum.. she cant make mistakes, she cant be blunt, she cant say anything insulting, she cant be human.... majority of the people hate her.. so it's not good of me to defend her cus they dont like her.. i mean i dont like alot of stars and when i say something bad about them.. omg do their fans defend to the fullest as i do mine.. they can defend their stars.. but i cant defend mine.. when i do defend, they believe i'm bashing, that i'm causing trouble.. they tell me to respect other's opinions but they just dont want to hear mine, unless it's agreeing with them.. do you see where i'm going?  :lol:
[post="166185"][/post]​
I understand ya Natty -_-
There is no justice and moments like these, it's the hater's chance to go at it too

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
natty said:
ok then.. so who is bashing here? i dont see anyone in here bashing anyone..do you? are we not all politely debating the issue here? am i telling you that you are wrong? are you telling me that i'm wrong? no right? did i call you stupid? did you call me stupid? i really dont see any bashing.. unless disagreeing is bashing.. which i truely dont believe it is...

must we all go with the majority? no right? we go with how we feel.. and if we feel it strong enough.. we let others know.. whether they agree or disagree is subject to "talk" or in other words debatable..

like i said.. i dont just sit here and roll my eyes and move on.. i mean if i said something that i dont feel is correct about your favorite star, you would give your opinions on my opinions right? of course you would.. and others would too.. so why is it that when i give my two cent..everyone feel that i'm either bashing or trying to change their opinions.. i'm just up for conversation..

seriously. i didnt know this wasn't allowed.. :(
[post="166182"][/post]​
why is it that you always act like you're in the hot seat or something? i'm talking "in general" it doesn't have to be in here. if i was directing the comment at people in here, i would say "you" or something of that sort.

yes, everyone has their opinions, but do you see me stopping you? no, because those aren't my intentions to do so. so there's not need to explain to me why you're defending aum... i know why people defend her even though she may be wrong in other people's eyes.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Phew said:
I can be disappointed in her actions and words but it doesn’t stop me from being her fan or support her works.
[post="166183"][/post]​
i agree at this statement. i also believe that even though your fav star really did something wrong, it doesn't mean that you should always support eveything that they do. that is, if they really are wrong.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
natty said:
majority of the people hate her.. so it's not good of me to defend her cus they dont like her.. i mean i dont like alot of stars and when i say something bad about them.. omg do their fans defend to the fullest as i do mine.. they can defend their stars.. but i cant defend mine.. when i do defend, they believe i'm bashing, that i'm causing trouble.. they tell me to respect other's opinions but they just dont want to hear mine, unless it's agreeing with them.. do you see where i'm going? :lol:
[post="166185"][/post]​
no one is stopping you from voicing your opinion. everyone is doing the same thing that you are doing, which is voicing what they think on the issue.

no one said that you can't defend your star. no one said that you were bashing, you totally took that out of context. no one said that you were causing trouble, they simply said that everyone should all have the right to voice their opinion just as you.

everyone is letting you talk, but you seem to be more arguementative than defending. you're picking at every little thing that people comment about. i know you're just asking questions, but you're more like trying to prove them wrong than defending aum.

just my opinion, not trying to start anything.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
greensmurf.. i'm not stopping you or ANYONE from voicing.. you voice i voice.. and i reply to nate for telling me that i wont change people's mind.. and i'm telling her that i am NOT trying to change anyone's mind, i'm merely giving MY two cent as others gave theres.. it's just unfortunate that mine isnt the same as others and they hate to hear me say it... you said people have their opinions.. so? i respect that, have i told ever told them not to say that or give them? no i dont think so.. i have my opinions too.. it's just not the same as yours! so if YOU can voice them why cant I do the same?

i always accept others opinion but do i have to agree? no i do not.. just like do others have to agree with me? no they do not.. and if they have something to say they should.. just like if i have something to say i would.. how hard is that?

we cant voice our opinions and comment on them anymore? must everyone be the same? no right? that would be such a robotic world..

as for name calling.. no one is doing any name calling directly.. nongmam said stupid people make a big deal out of this.. and i ask her which stupid people is she referring to.. the one who agree or the one who disagree.. it's a question. it wasnt to insult anyone..
[post="166180"][/post]​

NongMam05 said:
lol i don't think people should turn stupid things like this into a big deal. everyone will always have their own opinion on things and people need to respect that. the world isn't perfect.
[post="166093"][/post]​
NongMam05 Didn't call anyone stupid... she said Stupid things

I only see one person calling others by that word...direct or not.

Anyway Natty, I wasn't trying to make you feel like you were in the hot seat or anything like that. And honey, you are allowed to do anything that you want... defend/express whatever it is that others dont see about Aum. No matter what, our opinions will always be differnt.

natty

Chubs
i read it wrong. my bad, that i will apologize for.. but i think nongmam know why these stupid things always get turn into a big thing, we have haters and we have defenders, the haters will jump at every chance to make negative comments on her and the defender will jump at every chance to defend her (it's the same with every star.. once you get it in your head to hate them, you go into all their thread, no matter the topic, and make offensive or talking in a not so nice way about her, and once you get it in your head to love, you will defend).. i mean if it's stupid then why the heck are we talking about it in the first place.. why do people always assume that they can say something and no one will comment on it.. if you dont want to go into an arguement or debate with someone then dont give them the door to debate.. and if you do, just know that someone will debate.. no fans are mute, especially me..

also i wasnt feeling that i was in teh hot seat.. trust me if i felt that way.. i would definately call you out.. i dont beat around the bush.. it's just unfortunate that i have alot to say... people just hate to hear it most of the time then they say i'm "being defensive and arguementive" lol..... but i became "arguementive or defensive" as you guys called it :rolleyes: because greensmurf you actually did refer directly to me.. it didnt offend me but just making it known what you think about me jumping to aum's defense.. then natesen came along and did the same thing.. am i right or am i wrong? you didnt state to people in general you went "natty" ... so i reply.. now all of a sudden natty is in a hot seat :lmao: gosh priceless..

and nongmam.. you said i pick at little things.. your little thing might not be my little thing and vice versa.. i mean come on.. you as well as others know that we ALL pick at little things.. which is why things started and it expand..

i just find if people ask for me to respect other's opinion, which i believe i do.. how am i not? because i pick at the little things and argue about it? because i don't agree with them? because i dont keep quiet? then why not give me the same respect? dont ask for it if you dont want to give too..

bottom line, thread are started for people to reply, and those reply will get reply to... it will be both disagreeing and/or agreeing.. if you want only agreeing please state so.. if somehow you did offend someone (stars are someone too), just be aware that someone (their fans) will come along and defend them.. i expect it of you to do so for your star.. so expect others to do so for their stars...

seriously.. dont you think it's quite boring when people just dont bring valid points or any opposing points to the table?

ok everyone i give up *bow*.. lol i'm out of fuel.. we're all just going to repeat ourself... thank you for all your views and allowing me to speak my mind too.. til next time in a new aum thread okies :p i have a hunch that we will meet in there again ;)

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
ok everyone i give up *bow*.. lol i'm out of fuel.. we're all just going to repeat ourself... thank you for all your views and allowing me to speak my mind too.. til next time in a new aum thread okies :p i have a hunch that we will meet in there again ;)
[post="166262"][/post]​
Lol...no i dont think we'll meet in any more threads. Why? Because it will be the same ole thing alll over again... you know how u get so defensive whenever someone says something. So lets just end it at that. Natty will always be Natty. :w000t:

PEACE LOVE AND HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

natty

Chubs
Greensmurf said:
Lol...no i dont think we'll meet in any more threads. Why? Because it will be the same ole thing alll over again... you know how u get so defensive whenever someone says something. So lets just end it at that. Natty will always be Natty. :w000t:

PEACE LOVE AND HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:
[post="166327"][/post]​

lol yes it's why i'm so love.. dont you agree? :lol:

penny.. you can always say something.. i encourage everyone to speak their minds.. ;)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Priceless Natty

:lmao: If you want to defend Aum, dont, cause you're not going to change anyone's mind. If people bash on Aum....respect their opinions, but dont voice urs :lmao:

natty

Chubs
hahahaa it ok girl ! Im just surprise ---->onahc<---- isn't in here LOL .. j/K ONaHC !!
lol i like that girl.. at first i was like :huh: but dang she's just blunt that it's funny.. i mean if you dont take her seriously.. lol..

Priceless Natty

If you want to defend Aum, dont, cause you're not going to change anyone's mind. If people bash on Aum....respect their opinions, but dont voice urs
ok mai.. i'll remember that and try to oblige
:wavecry:

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
she would, only if the press "twisted her words" or if she "didn't mean to say it" like her fans believe...

it really doesn't matter what the fans say, they can say whatever they want and it still won't matter because they weren't the person who said it. aump did.