aum patcharapa on tv-inside

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
aum is super duper overrated ...notice she has all the same facial expression in all of her shoots. Sorry to burst the bubbles on all u aum fans out there but she's got no talent

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
iluvnumandoil said:
aum is super duper overrated ...notice she has all the same facial expression in all of her shoots. Sorry to burst the bubbles on all u aum fans out there but she's got no talent
[post="76195"][/post]​

You really shouldn't say that because you have a Kob banner on...and do you know how competitive the fans of these two are...you can get counterattack for that comment...I've seen it happen before....just a suggestion :)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
She's so prettie in this photoshoot, sexy as always :lol:

U forgot some pix !!!

Here's the rest

Mint27

yeah, aum is overrated because she's sexy. not to say, but she does look really pretty in this shoots minus the fake or what u call it boobs.

and yeah, i'm already tired of these poses. :sweat: :sweat:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
to be honest, i always admire her for being great actress but in her photoshoots, are always the same..i mean the way she poses, opens her mouth a bit, and the eyes ... it's all same...

overall, she's still one of sexy babes! :w000t:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mint27 said:
yeah, aum is overrated because she's sexy. not to say, but she does look really pretty in this shoots minus the fake or what u call it boobs.

and yeah, i'm already tired of these poses. :sweat: :sweat:
[post="76312"][/post]​

aum's boobs are not that big of a deal. they're not even big. I don't know why a lot of people make an issue out of them because it's not like they're as big as pam anderson's or anna nichole smith's

and to me, i don't think she's over rated at all. she's probably one of thailand's better looking lead actress who happens to have sex appeal and is well known for that. many leading thai actresses are so average looking that it's not even funny, cough janie tienposuwan, yui jiranan cough. and that's just two when there are so many more.

arissa

sarNie Elites
I really have to give Aump two thumbs up because she is the outgoing type of chick....she is not afraid to show off what her mama gave her.......She is really pretty.......

Tamia

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil said:
[post="76195"][/post]​
LoL.. You like to come in Aum's threads and diss on her, don't you? Then u always like to say da same damn thing - "Aum is super duper overrated".

ANYWAYS!! :rolleyes: Aum looks stunning and sexy. Soo beautiful! Thx for sharing da pics :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Aum looks sexy and beautiful in this fashion shoots, but I do not like it :wacko:
Aum is sexy, but it does not mean she doesn't have talents :blink:
Anyways ... she is indeed Thailand's Sexiest and thats not an excuse, besides there are many taking way more sexier shoots :unsure:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I like aump as an actress, but her photoshoots are so revealing. I'm not saying that there's something wrong with it, but she's over doing it a bit. She's all ready sexy enough so what's she doing with such revealing clothes all the time in her photos.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sick and tired of seeing her in photoshoots like this...I mean I'm not saying that I am sick of her or that I don't like her but I think that she needs to stop making herself look bad. I mean what I'm trying to say is that it's photoshoots like this that starts up all of the rumors and the gossip and she wonders why they're all talking about her. Don't get me wrong, Aum is one of my favorite actresses, but I think that she needs to do more classy photoshoots, and I mean this about all of the actresses that do photoshoots, not just Aum.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I like the purple-ish outfit that she's wearing above...it's cute. And she's very gorgeous and sexy and these pictures are just that...but i'd rather see her in her beautiful/cute poses.

Mint27

onahc said:
aum's boobs are not that big of a deal. they're not even big. I don't know why a lot of people make an issue out of them because it's not like they're as big as pam anderson's or anna nichole smith's
[post="76366"][/post]​
her boobs are not as big as pamela, but i just don't like it the way they looked so squeezed together. well yeah, she's not the only one who's done this...but it bothers me a lot when all actresses try to make thier chest appear bigger. It looks disgusting to me. -_- -_- -_-

anyways, sexy like always.