asian breast

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCappy

Mr. Char
omg wow, this thread is getting a lil x rated like the other thread lol
I think it's more hardcore than the last one Ning :D

I'd like to talk to mine, but it'll shock people and it's completely OFF-topic, and Nai couldn't come into this thread. See Nai, I think about you and try not to post bad things. So it's better to keep his mouth shut and not to get a weird reputation such as PERVIE !

Oh, some people said I'm already one ? (I can be a lovely one...) :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , from wat i know there like 5 or was it 6 stage of breast growth . why we have stages ?? prolly cuz our body have to prepare the breast for mother hood :p but after ur first period ur breast can grow for the next 7-10 years and after ur give birth ur breast will change shape or something . As for man their pepper stop grow around at age 18 unless if u became overweight den lose weight it does change the size and width but for the most part man puberty stop around dat age while girl goes past dat BUT in height growth the girl stop growing around 18 while guy prolly at 25 .

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
this is kinda off topic buh whos the hairyest people in da world!!! i meant them nasty arm pit hairs that some girls dnt shave ewwwww ppl tell me germany ha and i saw this girl from Talat Mai Don Muang School i think she from shes got the hairyest legs ever and lip hair
btw id rather have ma boob ha they dnt get in da way of when i am playin sport and crap like that haha and i dnt get back pain coz ma boob is too big ha so im happpy

noungning

Heartless

I'd like to talk to mine, but it'll shock people and it's completely OFF-topic, and Nai couldn't come into this thread. See Nai, I think about you and try not to post bad things. So it's better to keep his mouth shut and not to get a weird reputation such as PERVIE !

haha yeah the whole pepper thing and now finding out guys talk to it, ESPECIALLY YOU... it's like omg... TMI -_- ...haha but i guess it's an educational topic for an illiterate as myself :p

this is kinda off topic buh whos the hairyest people in da world!!! i meant them nasty arm pit hairs that some girls dnt shave ewwwww ppl tell me germany ha and i saw this girl from Talat Mai Don Muang School i think she from shes got the hairyest legs ever and lip hair
btw id rather have ma boob ha they dnt get in da way of when i am playin sport and crap like that haha and i dnt get back pain coz ma boob is too big ha so im happpy
dunno who is, but i find it disgusting to see a girl with a tanktop on with hairy hairy hairy armpits... omg it makes me wanna barf! but i have to go with british, because from experience in witnessing, they LIKE to save their armpit hairs, the girls that is... ewwww i dunno why in the name of lawd! yucky hahaha :huh:

Nameless

N i n j a

Dood, you're French. It's natural. Don't worry.

lol.

I'm kiddin'.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Boobs are mainly fat. It's kind of rare for skinny people to have like DD cup size. Asians, esp. in asian countries, are skinny. Skinny=small boobs usually. I'm a size 4, went to Thailand for vacay and felt like an elephant there. Some people have boobs that fluctuate in size with their weight.

What I want to know is what's up with moobies or man boobies? Do they just double on the t-shirts? I get jealous of some men who have bigger boobs than me. And they're not pecs either when its flabby. There's even pec implants out there being done.

Liberty

sarNie Adult

lol...You're not the only one, I have a friend who talks to hers too. Supposedly it helps them grow. :lol:
It apparently worked for her, she gives them pep talks and she grew half a cup.

i'm a mid to high B cup, but i'm a size 3... but i have a friend (who's completely asian) who has almost D cups w/o any implants and she's a size 6...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Another boob topic? Did I open the X door here, haha? I thought my topic died already??? I guess not.

Anyway. Not all Asian women have small boobs. There are many factors that relates to the breasts. One is the weight of the girl, availability of nutrition in a particular region, genetics, and many more. Now, by average, Asian women are small. Small as in the lower sized B range. I would fall into the average. I'm a high A cup, at the threshold of a B. But then my sister, who is younger and is skinny like me, and we're both sized 3 in pants, have a full B cup.

So genkers, tell your friend he can not make a generalized statement without sound references.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
There was a study to compare Italian and Chinese peppers. It was a study on flaccid peppers and I think the Italian's won by less than an inch. I mean it was like 3.4 inches to 3.6 inches or something of that sort. I can't find the reference... sorry... but don't believe it if you don't want... I don't have a gun to your head.

There are links to discuss this topic such as google and wikipedia that will satisfy your desires I'm sure.

But in my opinion... you shouldn't be worrying about men's peppers... especially if you aren't at that stage of life...

As for breasts... my uncle onced told me... Asian womyn are the best... He said you have to think of the overall package. If you look at those girls with big packages... he reminds you to look at the Grandma's with their sagging packages... it can be a scary sight for a youthful person. Sometimes it looks like they might trip and fall over it, no matter what race.

So be proud of your package, and if you want it to grow... find a man. Once your pregnant... they GROW and you provide great nutrition for the generation ahead :^P

So my Uncle said, Asian's rock cause we can make them big when we want and then they go back to their cute perky self. :^P I like that point of view and I'm sticking to it.

Just a males prospective to cheer the asian pride and those with small packages. :^P

Long live this thread :^P buwhahahaaa

Liberty

sarNie Adult
There was a study to compare Italian and Chinese peppers. It was a study on flaccid peppers and I think the Italian's won by less than an inch. I mean it was like 3.4 inches to 3.6 inches or something of that sort. I can't find the reference... sorry... but don't believe it if you don't want... I don't have a gun to your head.

There are links to discuss this topic such as google and wikipedia that will satisfy your desires I'm sure.

But in my opinion... you shouldn't be worrying about men's peppers... especially if you aren't at that stage of life...

As for breasts... my uncle onced told me... Asian womyn are the best... He said you have to think of the overall package. If you look at those girls with big packages... he reminds you to look at the Grandma's with their sagging packages... it can be a scary sight for a youthful person. Sometimes it looks like they might trip and fall over it, no matter what race.

So be proud of your package, and if you want it to grow... find a man. Once your pregnant... they GROW and you provide great nutrition for the generation ahead :^P

So my Uncle said, Asian's rock cause we can make them big when we want and then they go back to their cute perky self. :^P I like that point of view and I'm sticking to it.

Just a males prospective to cheer the asian pride and those with small packages. :^P

Long live this thread :^P buwhahahaaa
Getting pregnant is so not worth gaining a cup size. lol

I guess your uncle didn't tell you that the cup size that women gain during pregnancy doesn't actually stay. Eventually the breast size goes back to normal but if a woman breast feeds it's more likely to sag as well. :) My best friend was so happy when she got pregnant and was finally a full B cup eventually her cup size went back to an A cup. Breast never fully go back to the way they were original after pregnancy, nor does the body (ie sagging, stretch marks, wider hips, etc). Carrying a child for 9 months and pushing it out, kinda does a number to a person's body.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
we can make them big when we want and then they go back to their cute perky self. :^P
Umm... actually that's the beauty of returning to the original size...

and to say pregnancy is not worth it... maybe if your using some ghetto gangster's sperm, but if it's mine...

it's sooo WORTH IT....

passing on dynomite's genetic code and larger breasts.

Hmm....

analysis says... SO WORTH IT!

buwhahaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.