Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I cant believe Barnawee didn't even feel any remorse considering she believes that Sangla's real child died- what an evil person! and she's playing the victim in the whole situation. I honesty dont think she really loves Kun Rungsi- I mean they were arranged to be marry (I could be wrong) but I think she's in it for the wealth- isn't that why she told Sangla to get an abortion (because she was infertile and couldn't produce an heir- and so Sangla's child threatened everything she was about to gain)? I hope Barnawee turns out to be an evil person or guilty somehow cause I hate having to want to hate Aom's character.
Took the words right outta my mouth. RangRong and Neung are the true victims here...
Oh and Kampaeng who is most likely RangRong's real mother.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh man, i'm watching eps 14 right now. even though it's looking like rangrong is not saengla's daughter, i don't think rangrong knows. rangrong must have been kidnapped from the crazy lady by saengla after saengla lost her baby...through a miscarriage!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ maybe or tat she is reallie Rangsee daughter all along cuz i tink its too earlie on
in the lakorn for her identity to be revealed like tat....i dunno..i have no idea where tis lakorn is leading..which is good lol

Nueng..Poor Neung i'm glad we get to see him in today's episodes....heck i realized i miss the dude since we didn't get
to see him at all yesterday...but his heart is so weak *awww* wen he was on the phone w/ her and she said..do u miss me...wow
the poor guy got tongue tied...or wen she held his hand....i feel so bad for him...yet its so adorable..Boy Nat is doing a great job at his role

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am almost done with today episode but I had to stop and laugh a bit. Rangrong rip the documents and threw it into the water... there was this guy cleaning the pond/lake with a bag of what he collected. Parn returned there (it was already late at night) and went through the bag... lmao the print on the paper didn't seem like it got wet at all :loool: shoot, i had a piece of paper that got thrown into the lake and it was just a matter of second that I got it back and bam you can't even see some prints any more. That was just too funny... While I am here, omg Rangrong is in denial, I would be feeling the same too after knowing Sanglaa was not my mom and Rangsee is not my dad. Poor Rangrong. But I still believe she is Rangsee and Sanglaa child... maybe it some sort of what that case... this one lady... they did an DNA test on all her children... they werent hers. She was pregnant at the moment so they watch her give birth and tested that baby. the result... the child was not her either... but they saw with their own eyes that she gave birth to that child. crap I wished I paid more attention in my high school science class lmao... she had an extra something... God damn it I really wished I paid more attention.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I am almost done with today episode but I had to stop and laugh a bit. Rangrong rip the documents and threw it into the water... there was this guy cleaning the pond/lake with a bag of what he collected. Parn returned there (it was already late at night) and went through the bag... lmao the print on the paper didn't seem like it got wet at all :loool: shoot, i had a piece of paper that got thrown into the lake and it was just a matter of second that I got it back and bam you can't even see some prints any more. That was just too funny... While I am here, omg Rangrong is in denial, I would be feeling the same too after knowing Sanglaa was not my mom and Rangsee is not my dad. Poor Rangrong. But I still believe she is Rangsee and Sanglaa child... maybe it some sort of what that case... this one lady... they did an DNA test on all her children... they werent hers. She was pregnant at the moment so they watch her give birth and tested that baby. the result... the child was not her either... but they saw with their own eyes that she gave birth to that child. crap I wished I paid more attention in my high school science class lmao... she had an extra something... God damn it I really wished I paid more attention.
I remembered that. It will be very wrong if Aom wasn't their daughter but she did what of what she's been doing to them. I seem to feel for Nok and not Aom somehow because of her attitude and character. I am not enjoying this lakorn much now so I guess I will wait until it ends to continue. I seem to just want to know the ending whether she gets with the main guy or not.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i want more NAT scenes :lmao:

but i'll be real happie if rangrong is rangsee's real
daughter..and tat's the twist at the end instead of
Rangrong juz trying to cover up..cuz i mean we juz
had KLP end..w/ kaew killing ppl left and right
to keep her identity a secret....we do not need these
type of lakorns airing back to back :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. so, i so agree with you. i hate it when ppl goes on a killing rampage. LOl ..
don't want to see aom kill other ppl, and since she's good at manipulating w/out killing others, let's hope she continue to do it this way.

anyway, i sorta gave up on this lakorn b/c it's more of nok and aom now, i want more nat scene, until then, i'll skip and read captions in here LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
I remembered that. It will be very wrong if Aom wasn't their daughter but she did what of what she's been doing to them. I seem to feel for Nok and not Aom somehow because of her attitude and character. I am not enjoying this lakorn much now so I guess I will wait until it ends to continue. I seem to just want to know the ending whether she gets with the main guy or not.
I guess there must be more Nat and I have to say yes more NAT! I sort of hate Parn and poor Rangrong... she is denial. For her it would be hard to accept the fact that she is not Sanglaa's child (even though I strongly believe she is :p ) And Parn... omg, if Rangrong is not really Rangsee and Sanglaa's daughter, she was all happy about it but the fact was that she killed an innoccent baby- that cannot be forgiven. I just can't wait for Rangsee to know the truth but shit I feel like he will die. :mellow:

^:loool: .. so, i so agree with you. i hate it when ppl goes on a killing rampage. LOl ..
don't want to see aom kill other ppl, and since she's good at manipulating w/out killing others, let's hope she continue to do it this way.

anyway, i sorta gave up on this lakorn b/c it's more of nok and aom now, i want more nat scene, until then, i'll skip and read captions in here LOl
I hate lakorns with killing spree scenes. Pisses me off... you noticed that if a woman kills they end up in jail most of the time or go crazy. For guys they either end up in jail or die. lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am hpye up for next week episode... crap why does this week have to end like this!!! In the next episode preview seems like Rangrong is confident she is the real hire. So there goes that twist or maybe she made up that herself who knows but we still have somewhat of a hope lol... and Neung is back! Parn told him that Rangrong is not Rangsee or Sanglaa's daughter. Seems like Rangrong does have feeling for Neung. When he told her he hated her, she got teary and sad... I don't know what direction this lakorn is going AH!!!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the preview from episode 16 really stirs up interest- I wonder what Rang Rong has up her sleeves.

Any one know where to find any spoilers for this lakorn?? The anticipation is killing me I just wanna know whats gonna happen lol.

Im a little disappionted from episode 16 though- I mean after Neung believed he was deceived he got all angry (which is understandable) but I think they should have developed those feelings further- they kinda made it seem like his emotions had an off switch and he just shut out all the feelings he had for her. It seems like Rang Rong might just actually care for Neung- it looked like she was really sad when he said he hated her (or otherwise Aom is just a fantastic actress or both).

The conflict between Rang Rong and Barnawee is intense- I cant wait for next week.

By the way- any one know how this lakorn is doing rating wise?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoOO i really like the last two episode. they were good. i can't wait for next week, i really want to see what happens next between rangrong and neung.

cicicat

sarNie Egg
The rating is not good, I think. It started at 5, and went up to 8 later, but then it went down to 5 again, and stayed around 5 or 6 most of the time.

cicicat

sarNie Egg
I do like the lakorn, and I hope to see more of nat and aom. BTW, I hear that rangrong will die in the end?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" man like in two weeks we should be finding out whats airing after this for sures! apart of me hopes it's Ching Chung lol but another part wants to see Bugh Gha Nah Fon -.-" might be pong and bee's lakorn though.

Rangrong dies in the end? Maybe because this is a pretty melodramatic drama.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

lol Ceci tis is Kashie not So lol

yeah i hope she doesn't too..and i dun tink she will but funnie ..i feel
the same way u do Ceci..i want more Nat scenes but my friend the only
reason she is watching tis lakorn is becuz she said tis lakorn isn't the
crazie pra'ek nang'ek love problem lakorn..she actuallie enjoy the two
leading lady

plus they've alwaise promoted tis lakorn as Nok & Aom's lakorn only

Okay I am hpye up for next week episode... crap why does this week have to end like this!!! In the next episode preview seems like Rangrong is confident she is the real hire. So there goes that twist or maybe she made up that herself who knows but we still have somewhat of a hope lol... and Neung is back! Parn told him that Rangrong is not Rangsee or Sanglaa's daughter. Seems like Rangrong does have feeling for Neung. When he told her he hated her, she got teary and sad... I don't know what direction this lakorn is going AH!!!
argh! i lost my internet connection @ home..juz using it @ school
i haven't seen the latest episode yet....seems good..anyways i'm
happie to hear more about Nat and the possibility of Rangrong still
being Rangsee's child...

yes Fun tis is one of the reason i'm more intrested in tis lakorn now
cuz i dun reallie know where tis lakorn is leading

-.-" man like in two weeks we should be finding out whats airing after this for sures! apart of me hopes it's Ching Chung lol but another part wants to see Bugh Gha Nah Fon -.-" might be pong and bee's lakorn though.

Rangrong dies in the end? Maybe because this is a pretty melodramatic drama.
lol me too but i wouldn't mind seeing either 3 of tose..but more of Pong & Bee's cuz
i dun want to see either Vill and Son again yet...cuz KLP juz ended..

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: that's b/c your avatar is BLUE like So LOl ..
at first, i watch it for the two ladies too .. but later on, aom and nat keep me going ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah!!! anyone with spoiler!!! i want to know already if rangrong is rangsee's kid!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
It's ironic how after Nat replaced all the speculated to be pra'eks, most of us mostly just looked forward to Aom and Nok--me included. But now I find myself more and more into the Nat and Aom scenes and wishing the two a happy ending.

MORE NAT!!!!