Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure this lakorn will have more than 25 episodes b/c Exact dramas are always 30 or more episodes. But I don't mind [;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yes indeed but I wonder how they will stretch it out maybe they will throw in some type of last minute twist like they always do lmao. I notice that someone we think has died always come back but i doubt saeng la will be the one coming back lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today episode for me was okay, until towards the end where aom was running from nok who was in the car, that part was intense. then aom fell and winds up in the hospital. i can't wait for tomorrow's, there's something about her bloodtype. ^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This is sooo confusing b/c I don't how Aom cannot but Saengs Las real daughter, It's confusinggg! But whatver we'll find out anyways ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
if aom is not saeng la's real daughter, it would be chngnsch's dream come true!! she's been waiting for this crazy twist to happen!! LMAO

oo! what if saeng la really did have an abortion, then went crazy herself, stole the crazy lady's kid (thus making the crazy lady go crazy) then made herself believe that aom really was the baby that she aborted?? AHAHAHAHA i highly doubt it, but i'm just saying anything is possible right now.

i still think aom is saeng la's real daughter. LOL but that doesn't mean that she is rangsri's daughter!! BUT WAIT, maybe she's not saeng la's daughter!! what if the crazy lady was actually saeng la!! i don't think aom would know anything!! she probably really thinks that she is rangsri's daughter! OOOO!!! i don't know!! i can't wait to find out!! hahaha

damn, i knew the beginning was a little too "obvious"! it couldn't have been the way the writers wanted us to see! hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my word... so many deng twist to this lakorn!!!! I might just need to give up watching this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if aom is not saeng la's real daughter, it would be chngnsch's dream come true!! she's been waiting for this crazy twist to happen!! LMAO

oo! what if saeng la really did have an abortion, then went crazy herself, stole the crazy lady's kid (thus making the crazy lady go crazy) then made herself believe that aom really was the baby that she aborted?? AHAHAHAHA i highly doubt it, but i'm just saying anything is possible right now.

i still think aom is saeng la's real daughter. LOL but that doesn't mean that she is rangsri's daughter!! BUT WAIT, maybe she's not saeng la's daughter!! what if the crazy lady was actually saeng la!! i don't think aom would know anything!! she probably really thinks that she is rangsri's daughter! OOOO!!! i don't know!! i can't wait to find out!! hahaha

damn, i knew the beginning was a little too "obvious"! it couldn't have been the way the writers wanted us to see! hahaha
maybe you know how exact always throw in all these twist all at once and then twist it again. i still believe that rangrong is sanglaa and rangsee real daughter... but i guess all we can do is wait unless someone throws in spoilers *hehehe* just because her bloodtype is AB... it is not proof... unless i am wrong... lol

today episode was a bit boring too... rangrong is always punctual... what happens if the phone was not facing up like she planned... what was she going to do... lol :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

my lord look at u go LOL

Oh my word... so many deng twist to this lakorn!!!! I might just need to give up watching this.

ah, now i wanna skip this lakorn --- :(
haha i already gave up after eps 2 LOL

wow so nobody's been posting spoilers? exact usually has them up every week. if i was into dis lakorn i woulda posted spoilers like i did for sohngkhraam nangfah and athithaan rak lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm still deeply inlove with lakorn, It's because I think it's really different and nang'eks character is different as well. Oh well, I'm loving it still :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
maybe you know how exact always throw in all these twist all at once and then twist it again. i still believe that rangrong is sanglaa and rangsee real daughter... but i guess all we can do is wait unless someone throws in spoilers *hehehe* just because her bloodtype is AB... it is not proof... unless i am wrong... lol
hahahaha i totally think so too!!

today episode was a bit boring too... rangrong is always punctual... what happens if the phone was not facing up like she planned... what was she going to do... lol :lol:
the phone wasn't facing up. rangsri flipped it over and clicked on the phone, then saw the pic. either way, i totally know what you mean! lol one of these days, she is gonna slip...and it's gonna be with neung! lmao

my lord look at u go LOL
hahahahahha! I KNOW!!! SOMEBODY STOP ME, PLEASE!! OR WAIT, DON'T!! lol

haha i already gave up after eps 2 LOL

wow so nobody's been posting spoilers? exact usually has them up every week. if i was into dis lakorn i woulda posted spoilers like i did for sohngkhraam nangfah and athithaan rak lol
damnit! i'm hoping for spoilers too! hahaha i'm still just as excited and shocked even when i know what's gonna happen. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow todays episode was pretty woot. hahahah very intresting. i have a feeling that crazy lady is Rang Rongs mother? but idk like i was kinda expecting for Aom to need blood after she got hit but i guess not hmm we'll have to see hahah oh we didn't get to see pr'ek today

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile

:p LOL Thookatha knows my thoughts about Artit Ching Duang too well.

Man, I totally saw this coming since the very first scene the crazy lady was introduced b/c I suspected something fishing with Saeng Ra's story to Aom since the beginning!!!!!

ADDITIONAL HINTS:
THE SONG!
THE CRAZY LADY'S BLOOD TYPE!!

besides, it would make little sense that Nat's mom is the crazy lady since that really wouldn't have much of an influence on the story line's progression.

I only wish we could bet on lakorns. ^_____________^

btw: I don't understand why this lakorn's ratings are so low. This is like the only lakorn on air right now that I am really watching or thinking about. I love how Aom, nang ek, is just as rai as the nang rais. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u may like it but lots of people in thailand are watching somethin else lol none of da ratings for any of da lakorn have been as great as last yr's though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Really DIAMEND? I don't care about the ratings I wouldn't now, lol :p I just watch whatever I enjoy even if thailand isn't.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
:p LOL Thookatha knows my thoughts about Artit Ching Duang too well.

Man, I totally saw this coming since the very first scene the crazy lady was introduced b/c I suspected something fishing with Saeng Ra's story to Aom since the beginning!!!!!

ADDITIONAL HINTS:
THE SONG!
THE CRAZY LADY'S BLOOD TYPE!!

besides, it would make little sense that Nat's mom is the crazy lady since that really wouldn't have much of an influence on the story line's progression.

I only wish we could bet on lakorns. ^_____________^

btw: I don't understand why this lakorn's ratings are so low. This is like the only lakorn on air right now that I am really watching or thinking about. I love how Aom, nang ek, is just as rai as the nang rais. :)
wait!! what?? the crazy lady was in the first episode? when i started watching the lakorn, it picked up with bee and captain in an office all upset, then bee is reading the letter that fang sends about being pregnant...something like that!! there are more scenes before that?? WTF!! if i knew, i would have totally thought that aom was the crazy lady's daughter too...even though anything is possible right now. but that would have changed so many of my thoughts!! hahahaha DAMN!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I guess fans in Thailand and fans oversee have different preferences. I just get tired of really nam nao or typical lakorns with the really innocent and naive to the point of stupidity type of nang eks.