Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

maijune

SarNie Adult
i actually thought different from you guys...i had a feeling the crazy lady is neung's real mom....

and by the meaning of the songs....it seem like n'ek will left alone at the end because of what she done...so it might be that she used p'ek for revenge and even though she love him too much but he won't be forgiven her...

p'ek started growing on me as well...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ awww i do hope nat will be able to forgive aom.

btw how many episodes is this? because it's moving at a really good pace with only 12 episodes so far, but if there's going to be like 30, how will they fill in all those episodes. please no lagging.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol RR they will find a way to fill it o_O it might not be 30 might be 28 or so ... lol you know I have a feeling that in the end Rungrong will leave because of guilt or she'll die possibly; Aom lakorns are nervous to me because after watching kep pandin and luerd kattiya im scared that there will be a sad ending lol but eh who knows maybe if people rant and write them they will change the ending lol like they did for roy adeed hang ruk they initially was gonna kill Mew at the end but so many people disliked it that they had to change it into a dream

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
really? they did that for roy adeed hang ruk. WOW. did not know that. THANKS for the info.

yeah some of aom's lakorns have sad ending, this lakorn can go many different ways. but i'm rooting for aom and nat to be together in the end :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Same here. I'm rooting for aom and nat to be together at the end.
and OMG, I didn't even think about it, that lady can be Neung's real mom!!!!????

who knows??? we'll have to wait and find out. =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i actually thought different from you guys...i had a feeling the crazy lady is neung's real mom....
i thought the same thing, especially due to the fact that parn has some kind of association to the crazy lady. after all, parn was the one who brought neung in to be her adopted son.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgg! Are they falling inlove already?! Lol. I'm only on Episode04, Yiikes :( Nat is cute! Seems like Aom is gonna seduce him, So eviiil!

anjos

I'm loving this lakorn...so far so good....I dont feel bad for RangRong...it is mean of her for using him but... I think she is fall for him also.... just dont know it yet....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Omgg! Are they falling inlove already?! Lol. I'm only on Episode04, Yiikes :( Nat is cute! Seems like Aom is gonna seduce him, So eviiil!
see tat's the ting..the reason why i guess i don't hate RangRong yet..
she never reallie tempted him...he kinda fell for her b4 she did anything..
after she almost drown..in the car..u can see he's alreadi into her..she was juz
merely tempting his feelings that were already there...and also wen the father
caught them in bed..RangRong kinda told the truth..i guess she said she told him
to get out but he wouldn't..and she reallie did tell him to get out...but he didn't lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
see tat's the ting..the reason why i guess i don't hate RangRong yet..
she never reallie tempted him...he kinda fell for her b4 she did anything..
after she almost drown..in the car..u can see he's alreadi into her..she was juz
merely tempting his feelings that were already there...and also wen the father
caught them in bed..RangRong kinda told the truth..i guess she said she told him
to get out but he wouldn't..and she reallie did tell him to get out...but he didn't lol
i totally agree!! haha but at the same time, she told the truth on purpose. she also purposely told neung to get out because she knew he wouldn't. that way, she leaves that opening to be able to "tell the truth" and not be caught in a lie. that's how sure she was about how he felt towards her. actually, to her, he was seduced. haha i can't wait until she realizes that what he feels are true feelings. that will totally get her to soften up.

it totally cracked me up when she was like, "these people are so easy". they are!! lol she is so manipulative! i love it. and has got a lot of street smarts. maybe that's why they are all so easy to trick. but i do feel so much sympathy for neung. i think there might be an R-scene. once he finds out she's been so twisted as to play with his emotions and destroy "his" mom/family, he's gonna give it to her. LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree!! haha but at the same time, she told the truth on purpose. she also purposely told neung to get out because she knew he wouldn't. that way, she leaves that opening to be able to "tell the truth" and not be caught in a lie. that's how sure she was about how he felt towards her. actually, to her, he was seduced. haha i can't wait until she realizes that what he feels are true feelings. that will totally get her to soften up.

it totally cracked me up when she was like, "these people are so easy". they are!! lol she is so manipulative! i love it. and has got a lot of street smarts. maybe that's why they are all so easy to trick. but i do feel so much sympathy for neung. i think there might be an R-scene. once he finds out she's been so twisted as to play with his emotions and destroy "his" mom/family, he's gonna give it to her. LOL

lol i know tat's why they say there are two truths...the truth and the "T-R-U-T-H" i tink
aom told the second truth..lol..

they are easy...its unbelievable how fast he feel for her...he was ready to take her to bed alreadie :eek:
but he's a good actor...tose fast paced feelings of his seems very real...surely got my convinced

yeah i have a feeling there might be an R-scene...i hope its the very least an R turned willing *sigh*

Anyone wanna watch Nat's MV lol wen he first appeared in Secrets of Superstars...i remember
him rite away from Marsha's MV..i dunno why i remembered him so clearly but i did...lol anyways i love
tis song..very carefree lol...the MV is so so..enjoyable though..but i feel like he's being molested by marsha..
isn't she 40 someting alreadie? and how is Nat? i dun tink he's over 26 yet....

Love is not Needed (Marsha's Lets have fun tonight)
- u see him on the dance floor too eheheheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzVl0j7wLKo

-but i've alwaise wonder how her teenage kid feels..cuz in the MV the guys' hands were
all over her....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol RR they will find a way to fill it o_O it might not be 30 might be 28 or so ... lol you know I have a feeling that in the end Rungrong will leave because of guilt or she'll die possibly; Aom lakorns are nervous to me because after watching kep pandin and luerd kattiya im scared that there will be a sad ending lol but eh who knows maybe if people rant and write them they will change the ending lol like they did for roy adeed hang ruk they initially was gonna kill Mew at the end but so many people disliked it that they had to change it into a dream
Ahh... I have the same feeling too!! Something inside of me she's gonna die if not she won't get with Nat. She's too full of hatred to even care..

Okay I just had to vent but what the *Bleep* was Neung wearing when he threw Rungrong into the water?! :blink: those pants were like pjs /spandex! ewww..... why would the director make him wear something like that?! I'm seriously disturbed by those pants... -_- :blink:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Nat is a greaaat actor. I like him. =)
Ahaa. You know I just realized I'm a fan of most EXACT Actors :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
theres an r scene what? really? omg na uh. LOL exact lakorn w/ r-scene? well it is Aom and she does do R scene... and they havent had one in their lakorn for awhile and this is an intense lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
just got the chance to watch episode 12... I HATE RANGRONG! but at the same time i LOVE HER. AHHH!!!

plus it was sort of draggy for me. didnt enjoy it as much as previous episode. hope they pick up the pace again and hopefully this doesn't go over 25 episode... yeah i have a feeling the crazy lady might be neung's biological mom but it also sound right too that it is rangrong's mom... well let wait and see...