Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
damn, aom is so mischievous in here..
hahaha, it's nice to finally see aom on screen again ;D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just started watching this on ANOTHDARAS youtube subbed:) It's pretty good so far episode01.

Fang is soooo pretty but she looks different to me for some reason. I think Captains looks old for though, They aren't compatible together.

The blame is all on Aoms dad seriously. He brought himself bad fate/fortune and Aoms taking it all out on Nok Sinjai. Though, I think she should punish her dad instead because Nok did nothing and she knows nothing about the dads affair.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So weirdd to see Aom and Cap in a lakorn together but not as a pair.
Took the words out of my mouth.

Kind of late but I liked episode 1. Thank heavenly that they did not drag the beginning.

Talking about Fang, I didn't even know it was her. I was like she resemble Fang, is she related to her. LMAO and then I read the comment "Fang"

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I said I wasn't going to tune in this lakorn but since AnothaiDara subbed it, I decided to watch it. Since I also have nothing to do today, lol :p The beginning is prettyy good so far :D It's not dragging for me. I'm so into this lakorn I'm waiting for more subbs! Ahaa.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
My mom thought Fang looked different too.
Like her jaw or something
maybe she got some work done on her jaw? her jaw bothers me when she talk lol but da way she talk bothered me ever since a long time ago lol da girl is perdy though

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hahaa. Aoms evilness in here makes me so interested, lol :D Everythingg is so intenseee!! I wonder if she's gonna try to seduce NAT? lmfao :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she looked so scared of him though when he was in her room lol i caught up yesterday. i'm gon try to watch today's eps tonight

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Ep.5 Aom is so mischievous..

anyone else tink she got the son? i tink she did...the look on his face wen
she pretended to jump off the bridge...

but i thought it was so funnie the police everyone is making a BIG deal about
the sucide ting...wen the water was like rite there only...come on find a higher bridge
to jump off

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
nok's voice is sooo nice when she was singing <3
how far is aom willing to go in this revenge...man she's willing to jump off into the water...
i can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode, aom has something more evil planned

thanks Lome for the caps.. ^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i just lovelove aom, tehee :D she's so mischevious.. ahaha! it makes me clueless about all her evil cruel plans, lol :p aom just never seems to age so still look so young!!