Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
there's just something about aom acting evil that i don't like. it just doesn't seem natural for her. i don't know, i can't put my finger on it. yes she acts bad but it's just not her type of role and to me she's not pulling it off that well. i can tell she's acting, she hasn't submerged herself into the character. now shirley on the other hand in mae ka ka nom wan is totally believable, she isn't pretty but her acting is very good.
yea from da previews i saw it look more like she was acting like a 15yr old w/ a temper problem lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I on the other hand enjoy this type of aom. it's different
and great to see her acting in a different role. I LOVE IT. lol
I can't wait to see the next episode when she's about to
jump off. lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just started on this lakorn today and watched all 4 episodes in one sitting LOL. Well not entirely one sitting, it was like 3 straight episodes, then dinner, then finish the last episode. I'm hooked! Can't wait to see what crazy thing Aom will do next!!!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I can't wait to see what happens next but I am not too fond of her acting this way. Her acting in this lakorn is good but it somehow bothers me. Because of her acting, I wasn't paying much attention to her but the other characters although I watch this lakorn for her. I wonder what will happen when Nat falls for her when she is trying to play around with him to get to Nok, I guess. I know this sounds bad but I wonder how this lakorn will end whether everyone will get together at the end or someone will be gone or just whatever. I think that Nok's character is pretty good because she is his fiance and he cheated on her with fang. I would have to say that it's because of the father when he knows that he has a fiance and shouldn't play around with fang. I think that if I were in Nok's position, I might have done the same thing when I really love him. Then for Aom, I think she is just over her head getting revenge for her mother against Nok because her mom in turn spend a night with Nok's soon to be husband. For Nat, right, the pra-ek, I think he is in this lakorn for the reason that our nang-ek needs a pra-ek because this lakorn is mainly concentrated on Nok and Aom. Anyways, wrote a lot already, I should stop. I will continue watching this lakorn until it ends. I hope though that someone would be kind enough to english sub that way I can understand more than now.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh in eps one fang bothered da shiet out of me when she was sittin dere "playing" dat instrument. could she give any less of an effort playin dat instrument? it really bothered me lol she didn't even try to make it look like she was playin it

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I didn't even recognize that was Fang playing the instrument (I mean not playing lol) until she finally spoke haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol when she talk it look like deres somethin wrong w/ her jaw. she's pretty but she so skinny. aom's face is real bony now too.

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
Hey, does anyone have the summary to this lakorn?? If you do, please send it to me because if you post here, I might not see it. Sarnworld has turned into a spam dump in the lakorn section... So yea... Anyways, if not the summary, then I would like to know if Aom is REALLY the daughter :(

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
Is Nat adopted? If he is and know he is then I would understand why he purposely trying to kiss aom when he was inside her room...but if he doesn't know that he is adopted..then it's kind of weird how he was trying to kiss her..I don't understand Thai so I was a little confused...and one more big question..before he tries to kiss her..did he say something that if she lied about being the real daughter then he'll not forgive her?..pls would anyone of you help me..I would appreciate it..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Is Nat adopted? If he is and know he is then I would understand why he purposely trying to kiss aom when he was inside her room...but if he doesn't know that he is adopted..then it's kind of weird how he was trying to kiss her..I don't understand Thai so I was a little confused...and one more big question..before he tries to kiss her..did he say something that if she lied about being the real daughter then he'll not forgive her?..pls would anyone of you help me..I would appreciate it..
nat is adopted because nok couldn't have children. and i think he knows that too. otherwise ewwww. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it's unreasonable for Aom to get revenge. What would you do if someone try to kill you.
If Sinjai was infertile she should have more feeling. She ask Aom's mom to get an abortion.
Aom's mom never knew that her dad never recieve or read the letter she wrote, telling him she's pregent.
What would you do if you found out your dad is a millionair and your mom is living real bad until the day she die.
i totally agree w/ tis statement...
if i was living my life in the ruins...having
to fight and steal to live...and have to suffer
wen my mom finally dies in her sorrow...
and then find out tat my father
is a millionaire..crap i'll be beyond angry...

yes Sinjai is heartless...wen u can't have a kid
wouldn't u want a kid more than anything? why is she
going around trying to kill other's child...u know how bad it is
to not have a child why do it on to others....

plus i tink its reallie mean tat Nok won't allow Aom to use her father's last name
saying the father is asking too much of her...tat's is out of line Aom has the right
to the last name...much more than the adopted child...

but then again i am an Aom fan...so i mite be bias lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she probably wanted fang to get an abortion cause she don't want her husband to have a child w/ a different woman. u know like if i can't have one then nobody else can LOL and she probably don't want her husband to have anything to do w/ any other woman

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she probably wanted fang to get an abortion cause she don't want her husband to have a child w/ a different woman. u know like if i can't have one then nobody else can LOL and she probably don't want her husband to have anything to do w/ any other woman
yeah well he did...

tat's another ting i wanted to comment on...she wouldn't let Aom go w/ the family to
watever tat TV event was at the end of episode 4 becuz she didn't want other ppl to know
tat Aom was her husband's other woman's daughter..why hide his secrets...ppl are bound to find out
one day...she's living there alreadi...hiding it is almost like her
encouraging him..i'm not a fan of woman who protect their man's dirttie deeds

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he did but she tried to stop it but it aint work lol

i guess she tryin to delay it lol erybody has family secrets. they don't want erybody to know everything. i need to catch up on dis lakorn i only saw eps 1 but right now i'm watchin dum khum lol man dat lakorn so cute