Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
cool...good thing it's not so long...miss aom n sinjai...looking forward....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OOOoo! really?? I wanna see!! is it a new one or the old one??
either one i still wanna see! yay! january 15 hurry up and come!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait to see this lakorn. Seems like Aom is going to be a troublemaker to Nok and her father.
Anybody know the storyline? I can't wait to see Aom's character because from the t-ser doesn't seem like she is the main lead although she is the main lead.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
She's definitely the main lead opposite Nok!
I just saw the trailer and OMG.. I don't see
any interactions of her and pra'ek at all. there
doesn't seem to be any romance that will occur
from them two. HOW SAD! oh well.. I wish she'd
sign another lakorn with a better pra'ek next
time. But I still can't wait to see this cause
I miss aom so much!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't really think Nat is considered a pra'ek lol I think they just have him in there for the sake of having him in there lol; I think the lakorn is more centered around Nok and Aom; No wonder Chakrit, Tik, and Etc was never really a candidate because the pra'ek role is crap in this lakorn lol like in Talay Rissaya Pra'ek was Pong and role was crap lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
that's so true! now i'm kinda glad chakrit didn't
do this role.. I want him and aom in a romantic
lakkorn focus on them two only. LOL.

judyp

sarNie Adult
I don't really think Nat is considered a pra'ek lol I think they just have him in there for the sake of having him in there lol; I think the lakorn is more centered around Nok and Aom; No wonder Chakrit, Tik, and Etc was never really a candidate because the pra'ek role is crap in this lakorn lol like in Talay Rissaya Pra'ek was Pong and role was crap lol
i totally agree with you! who knows if there will even be a couple at the end? it doesn't look like theres much between aom and nat. like you said, he's there just to be there. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yep, so of course they didn't want to hire a pra'ek with great talent to play someone that isn't acknowledge. Like their intention was to have that newcomer Tui in here but since he was to tall for Aom they removed him. They put in Nat instead. I'm sure that if the pra'ek role was significant then they would have already found one from the beginning since the nang ek's were announced but they waited all this time .. A-list Pra'eks like Chakrit wouldn't suit the role because it will be bad use of a great talent. So there is no other choice but to put a stand in pra'ek just for the sake of having a pra'ek. Just like in Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar the story was centered around Mos, Captain, Bee. Best was just there just to be in there. Although some of us love her, but we have to admit the truth Best role was not at all as significant as Mos, Cap, and Bee

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
True. Bee was the real center of KRKS though she's supposely the nang'rai. That's sad praek in here isn't significant but I'm not fond of him either so whatever. Aom looks super gorgeous dressed up!! Nok is beautiful herself [: But seriously from the previews I think Aoms role is so overreacting and freakin' evil than I've ever seen any nang'ek done! This drama is too much for me!!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Aom really looks like she aged. I hope she gets to star with some more of the good praeks before she ages some more =[ .. Anywho, this should be interesting to watch.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah Bee wasn't the nang rai she was the nang ek.. what people don't understand or remember sometimes is that the nang ek is the "main female character" it doesn't necessarily mean protagonist or antagonist cause "ek" is like main like how you have Praya Ek "Main Wife" lol totally can't wait for Sinjai and Aom to hand in hand

judyp

sarNie Adult
i know. im soo excited to see this! aom looks like shes a total bitch in here but thats soo awesome!! :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Who knows maybe Aom will be the next Ann :loool: (not meant as a joke, but literally)

Talent wise and Look wise she's got the part -.-" after this lakorn I wouldn't be surprised it's a big step out of the box for her