Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see this lakorn badly cuz p'aom & p'sinjai are both in here also include a new pra'ek too. Anybody know when it's gonna air?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is one of the very first
lakorns to air next year. we don't
know exactly when but yeah...
trust me, we've all been waiting for
soooooo LONG!!!! I miss aom so much!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
This lakorn is one of the very first
lakorns to air next year. we don't
know exactly when but yeah...
trust me, we've all been waiting for
soooooo LONG!!!! I miss aom so much!

yeah, me 222222222, i miss aom and i want to see nat & sinjai

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
same here. I want to see them all.
I hope pra'ek isn't that bad. LOL
hopefully there'll be some sweet
moments.... =] since it seems like
pra'ek's not those weak types in the
preview. ^_^

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm very excited for this lakorn to release because those two women are just so appealing to watch (their performance, of course!)....and honestly, i'm more into their story than whatever romance that will develop....

i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i having the feeling that it will air after KLP....hopefully it does, cuz rite now there isn't a lakorn that i so hook on any more....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm so happy this will be the first EXACT drama to air next year :D I'm wondering which lakorn will air after this already! Goshh, I wish CH5 had more than one slot time. I love their lakorns and cast! But sadly I don't I'll watch this, seems like it'll be super dramatic and the story revolves more around Nok and Aom rather than Aom and the praek, Plus I'm not fond of him either :( I miss Aom so much though, Glad she's backk! Hopefully she has another lakorn that is more appealing to me [;

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
This should be interesting being able to see Aom in a different character will make it more enjoyable to watch she needs to try different avenues and away from her comfort zones...cant wait a must see lakorn.