Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DAYUM.. if he's gonna be pra'ek, I don't mind
cause he looks HOT! lol...
he's soo HOT! ahaha

OMGosh, september and nothing yet??? LORDY!!
they said the end of august and now it's
already september.. I miss aom!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry but i can't imagine him as a p'ek with aom p, he looks so young for her! i want a famous p'ek cause he has to be face with aom p and nok sinjai!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
*drools* wow..tat half naked picha of him...it's an awfully fun picha to look at...almost took my breath away

never the less...Chakrit still has my vote...but Yum would be an interesting choice...younger guy w/ two older women...hmmm

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yeah, that's true though. he looks quite young but I think if he has a
little mustache or beard, he'd be perfect for aom cause aom doesn't
look at all her age. LOL.

still I want CHAKRIT TOO!!! or TIK...lol

but i wouldn't cry if he was pra'ek! ^_^

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh my god, I am in love, that kid is too good looking...I would NOT mind watching him as pr'ek, HELL even if he was the bad guy I'd still watch him!!! good looking and a bad boy, that's such a good match [for bao's fantasies]
but then he looks too young for aom though...if pr'ek for this lakorn then I vote chakrit, but I know I won't be missing his other lakorns

maimablis

sarNie Egg
i so wish aom and num pair up. I think they will make a cute couple plus she have never pair up with him..well actually she hasn't been pair up with other pre'ek too but if i was the director i'll choose num sornram.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
damn, he is one young looking dude, still pretty darn fine though. lol

Man, that half naked picture... wow his pants are loooow. O_______O but shizz, his build looks pretty similar to my bf only Yuk is shorter and has more prominent pectorals. *drools*

Although I do agree w/ the rest of the girls, Chakrit or Tik would of been perfect for the role alongside the iconic Aom and Nok.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, that's true though. he looks quite young but I think if he has a
little mustache or beard, he'd be perfect for aom cause aom doesn't
look at all her age. LOL.

still I want CHAKRIT TOO!!! or TIK...lol

but i wouldn't cry if he was pra'ek! ^_^
lol *hide smile from chakrit* i wouldn't cry either :wub:

yes Aom doesn't look old a bit...esp. she's so petite and all...ehehe...but it would make sense w/ Yum...told older women fighting for a younger guy's attention..it's the title rite the Fighting Suns watever the title means...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my god, I am in love, that kid is too good looking...I would NOT mind watching him as pr'ek, HELL even if he was the bad guy I'd still watch him!!! good looking and a bad boy, that's such a good match [for bao's fantasies]
but then he looks too young for aom though...if pr'ek for this lakorn then I vote chakrit, but I know I won't be missing his other lakorns
oh Bao jah... :wub: i miss u so muchie...where u been?

i so wish aom and num pair up. I think they will make a cute couple plus she have never pair up with him..well actually she hasn't been pair up with other pre'ek too but if i was the director i'll choose num sornram.
u know last time i saw a picha of 'em together...i juz realized they neva did a lakorn together they're like top actor & actress...but i'm more amaze tat Aom & Krit neva pairing esp. wen Exact don't have a reallie great number of pra'eks and nang'eks.. :unsure:

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
the new guy, yuk. from looking at his pictures... i think he should learn to pull up his pants a little. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
humm dunno about aom n num they seems like a weird couple..
i tink most couple seems odd until their paired up in a lakorn...then we go...awwwhhhhh...like Krit & Pat...goodness i wasn't feeling 'em at all..but now :wub: ...but for some like Ken & Aff...look perfect together from the start....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, now i can CRY!!! he PRA'EK is SOOO "EEEWWWW!!!!"
OMG, i'm so sad. NOT wat I expected. i'ma go sit and
cry now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why why why???? =[